Killuminati Empire: Declaration of War

I pretty much disagree with Rey on simple principle, but I think you have been successful at one thing in calling him into your fray:  you have pretty much united the entirety of BOB against your idiotic declaration.

Though, please carry on, as I find it slightly amusing on an otherwise raining day.

Bob, indeed, has said he will defend me against anyone who wants to run me out :>

You want some too Rey? Get in my range so we can have a third round.

Wait until I have more money that isn't dedicated to tech.

Just remember, you tapped, not me. Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rude.

Also that 20% bonus is in no way going to save you.

Damn, now Polar is getting blamed for enabling GOONS 

I didn't see that one coming

Actually it's extremely accurate to accuse Polar of enabling GOONS, just at the founding.

Edited by Sardonic

Which will be none. This will go precisely as every one of these situations go: you declare on a couple of the weakest people in range, they stick a couple of nuclear nations on you, your nation becomes a crater filled only with impotent rage, having inflicted hundreds of dollars worth of damages in total. You'll ask for peace, GOONS will ask for something for peace (probably a joke term), you'll make no fewer than three threads decrying the injustice of it all, eyes will roll, life goes on, nobody cares.

Pretty much that. I'd like to point out this isn't an original concept at all. People have been roguing or micro warring goons since before I started in this crazy little world.

Heh, I found their forums first.

Apologies for not being able to devote time to you guys thus far; I've been very much distracted from foreign affairs goings-on for some time. Good protector, interesting style and hopefully you'll build on this base in the future.

You sure you in the right thread?

Loki, I highly suggest you listen to Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston before continuing this attack.  There are some great tracks on the album that can help you better understand GOONS, Rey, and perhaps most importantly yourself.  

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.