Killuminati Empire: Declaration of War

haile_selassie_mil.jpg

An Official Announcement From the Killuminati Empire

Emperor: HIM Haile Selassie I

Chief Regent: Ras Loki Laufeyson

The emperor has given me the authority to launch the revolution. Today, heads will roll and all will tremble before the might of the Killuminati Empire:

GOONS, today you answer for your crimes. GOONS broke up several micro alliances and forced several people out of the game, including myself. 

I'm not going to sit here and say that I don't have a personal vendetta against GOONS. The truth is I hate GOONS, and want nothing more than to see them wiped from existence. Why? Because of what they did to me, and what they have done to other nations. Once upon a horrible time, I was a member of GOONS. During my time there, I was young and inexperienced. I failed in carrying out an assignment, and I was not masked as a full member. When the Grudge War began shortly after I joined, GOONS found itself at war with NPL. I engaged two NPL nations and reduced them to rubble. Still I did not become a full member, when I asked why I was insulted and called all sorts of names. I grew tired of GOONS and I left, I was then attacked with the trumped up charges of "techscamming" and I was forced to leave the game. 

OOC:(Once I returned as LexLuthor18, I learned further about GOONS and the crimes they committed.) I learned of a player named LOLman, the leader of a one-man micro alliance, who was destroyed simply because he was brave enough to fight back against getting tech raided by GOONS. I learned of GOONS' war against a micro known as MONGOLS. After Kaskus intervened on behalf of their allies in MONGOLS, GOONS like the cowards they are were forced to run under the skirts of MK and Pandora's Box. Both Kaskus and MONGOLS were piled on and forced to surrender. All of these things only made the genuine hatred I had for GOONS much more deep and intense. I have realized that GOONS, along with MK who took their proverbial balls and went home once they lost in EQ, are responsible for the degeneracy and stagnancy in CN politics; I then made it my solemn vow that I will not rest until GOONS is annihilated and a new order comes to CN.

They have returned to power by riding the coattails of TOP and Polaris, and are now enabled to commit their crimes against the people of Bob once again. This so called 'Disorder War' is no revolution, what you are seeing is GOONS and Umbrella returning to power.

Another nation has drawn my ire through his reactionism, the ruler known as Darkstorm777. It is my understanding that he is a member of the Mostly Harmless Alliance. I would like to make it clear that I have no qualms with the MHA, and I would like to square up with Sir Darkstorm himself. Understandably, should you choose to get involved so be it.

The Killuminati Empire hereby declares that a state of war exists between the Killuminati Empire and the Goon Order of Negligence and Sadism. A state of war also exists between the forces of Loki Laufeyson and those of Darkstorm777. The Revolution has begun.

Loki Laufeyson,

Supreme Regent of the Killuminati Empire (Signed for Emperor Haile Selassie)

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I failed in carrying out an assignment, and I was not masked as a full member. When the Grudge War began shortly after I joined, GOONS found itself at war with NPL. I engaged two NPL nations and reduced them to rubble. Still I did not become a full member, when I asked why I was insulted and called all sorts of names.

It sounds almost like you declared war on GOONS because you got your feelings hurt earlier in your career here, Loki Laufeyson. 

Destroy as many of them as possible.

Which will be none. This will go precisely as every one of these situations go: you declare on a couple of the weakest people in range, they stick a couple of nuclear nations on you, your nation becomes a crater filled only with impotent rage, having inflicted hundreds of dollars worth of damages in total. You'll ask for peace, GOONS will ask for something for peace (probably a joke term), you'll make no fewer than three threads decrying the injustice of it all, eyes will roll, life goes on, nobody cares.