Here to introduce myself and look for an alliance

Melony

My nation is named NeoZandia and we are a total pacifist nation. As such I am looking for an alliance but I want one that has no issue with me sending relief to any nation in the world that is suffering or in need.

Nice to meet you all.

Sincerily,

Emiress Melony

Given that you say you are a pacifist nation (and therefore, I assume, do not wish to go to war) I'm going to have to agree with Mogar and recommend you head over to the GPA, though I will mention they do have some restrictions on who you can aid; namely, you cannot aid nations that are at war or nations that are in an alliance that is at war.

I would suggest talking with Green Protection Agency, they are a neutral alliance and should provide you with an active community to learn the game and grow.

Given that you say you are a pacifist nation (and therefore, I assume, do not wish to go to war) I'm going to have to agree with Mogar and recommend you head over to the GPA, though I will mention they do have some restrictions on who you can aid; namely, you cannot aid nations that are at war or nations that are in an alliance that is at war.

Go with GPA for neutrality.

Thanks for the shoutouts!

Sent you a message in-game, Melony. :)