A Declaration of Existence from The Annunaki Bloodline Society

Musmahhu

What's the theme of this alliance? I felt like you guys slapped together a presentation while you were drunk.

"The Society members are descendants of the ancient Annunaki/Sumerian bloodlines that have been in existence since the beginning of man. Their ancestral heritage claims to come from the Planet Nibiru to create a slave race of human beings for the purpose of mining Gold. Their influences have been depicted on all the great hieroglyphs found throughout history, though it is never mentioned. The members have the ability to shape shift into reptilian looking beings, and are able to possess the human body through magical practices associated with secret societies.

Countless conspiracy theorist believe that the Annunaki/Reptilian/Alien entities have been dictating policies throughout world governments from the top of the pyramid structure known as "The Council of Seven". They are also speculated to be the alien educators engineering, and supplying the technological advancements to mankind to create an omnipresent reach to know and see all.

The Society resides in the Black sphere of Cyber Nations, and has a heavy disdain for any color outside of that. Ultimately, The Society would like to see all black sphere alliances unite to wage the great "Black Out" upon all other color spheres on Planet Bob by the year 2023 [and Kimu, the Annunaki Queen said, "The darkness will prevail in all alliance thought, Planet BoB shall turn black, and all colors will melt" -The Lost Book of Advancement]. However, The Society has no interest in being aggressive with any aligned nation, of any color sphere, and alliance size. The Society is making positive contacts on Planet Bob with other black sphere alliances, as well as, a few other color sphere alliances to prove their push to a peaceful environment on Planet Bob.

Inhumane rulers of nations are accepted with open arms, and are guided without prejudice as to how to operate a slave society, destroy all morale, and all decency of its citizens. The Society applauds all dictators and monarchies, all nations of the dark arts, and all alliances who have nefarious intentions, and will trade and deal with any nation or alliance who hold those practices dear, REGARDLESS OF ETHICAL CONSEQUENCES!"

From: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Category:The_Annunaki_Bloodline_Society

Reading comprehension isn't for everyone. :)

That retort made no sense, mmansfield68. The fact is that the theme of the Annunaki Bloodline Society is relatively confusing when compared to the normalized thematic statements issued by other groups. When proclaiming a declarative thread you need an easily discernible message or purpose. The thesis of the alliance is ostensibly uncomplicated, but difficult to interpret. Aliens and monsters are mashed together to form a type of backdrop for their alliance. I mean, have you seen their official forum? The stuff is crazy. 

Edited by Malkavian

That retort made no sense, mmansfield68. The fact is that the theme of the Annunaki Bloodline Society is relatively confusing when compared to the normalized thematic statements issued by other groups. When proclaiming a declarative thread you need an easily discernible message or purpose. The thesis of the alliance is ostensibly uncomplicated, but difficult to interpret. Aliens and monsters are mashed together to form a type of backdrop for their alliance. I mean, have you seen their official forum? The stuff is crazy. 

Since you fashion yourself a keen observer, and no doubt an astute wordsmith, you should have no problem explaining what is 'normal,' and explaining where this alliance went wrong.  And, go!

Since you fashion yourself a keen observer, and no doubt an astute wordsmith, you should have no problem explaining what is 'normal,' and explaining where this alliance went wrong.  And, go!

The topic we're posting about is not concerned with your personal entertainment and neither is the thread, mmansfield68. If you want to induce such tomfoolery, I bid you go elsewhere. I said the theme of the alliance is different from the norm, but not that I will entertain immature fantasies. 

The topic we're posting about is not concerned with your personal entertainment and neither is the thread, mmansfield68. If you want to induce such tomfoolery, I bid you go elsewhere. I said the theme of the alliance is different from the norm, but not that I will entertain immature fantasies. 

So obviously your intent is to waste everyone's time.  Touche'

Very nice choice of protectors, you'll find they're an awesome bunch to work with.

Even if this alliance never grows very large, I have no doubt they will secretly pull the strings behind all alliances, as they do with the governments of a certain other faraway world...

Sigh. Gods Damned Sitchin and his crap translations, twisting the true history and message of my people. Sumerian tablets never identified Nibiru as a planet beyond the orbit of Saturn, never connected it to the Annunaki, never stated that Annunaki inhabited Nibiru or any other planet, and never mentioned that it is a periodic visitor to the inner solar system. All of that was made up.

/rant

With that said, congrats on the new alliance and I'm thrilled to see a Sumerian themed group in our verse. I wish you all the best, but try to keep Marduk out of the throne room. Grandkids are embarrassing sometimes, and he has a tendency to destroy.

Very nice choice of protectors, you'll find they're an awesome bunch to work with.

Even if this alliance never grows very large, I have no doubt they will secretly pull the strings behind all alliances, as they do with the governments of a certain other faraway world...

Awe Bob does love us.
Congrats to our new friends. I'm sure you guys will do just fine.