THE TIME HAS COME! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

thatguyuknow

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your alliance's blind loyalty and high activity has caught my eye. There is an actual, larger revolutionary Party which is a beacon of revolutionary thought. You and your men should come check us out, along with our Little Red Book. Our anthem also describes us.

1797547_689424097764859_310792618_n.jpg

With all due respect Tywin i do not think they need much instruction in the art of being ZI'd. It looks as though they have that well underway.

An urgent message.

From: WarriorSoul, Lord of the Atlantic Republic, R&R Minister of Foreign Affairs, Grandmaster of the East Coast, Redeemer of the Old South, Alleged Mistreater of the Jews, R&Resident Backwards Hick, and High Councillor of Redneckery

To: Thatguyyouknow the Unblooded and Un-nuked, Tireless Pissant of BILLIES KINGDOM, Clueless Leader of the League of Cyber Nations Revolutionaries, Ever-Present Thorn in the Side, He Who Bites Off More Than He Can Chew

My liege, I regret to inform you that, although we are truly honored, we have declined your Declaration of War. As we at the R&R Alliance have come to understand it, a Declaration of War typically requires two sides that are adequately matched opponents, or at the very least, two opponents that have some measure of competence. We, in our infinite wisdom, have declared that you possess no such fighting ability and also lack the aforementioned competence to carry out your war against us.

But, our fearless leader, he who has the freaky ego, has determined that we will instead grant you a counter offer. We are prepared to offer a Declaration of Absolute Annihilation against the LCNR. Should you choose to accept, you need only bring out your women for immediate spoliation and leave your villages undefended in order to promote the most efficient pillaging. Upon completion of those simple terms, we will, with no questions asked, gladly level you and everything you hold dear at no additional cost to you!

We believe this counter offer will fasttrack the order of events of the next week or two, and will remove the need for your pesky ground attacks and cruise missiles.

I eagerly await your reply!

Your alliance's blind loyalty and high activity has caught my eye. There is an actual, larger revolutionary Party which is a beacon of revolutionary thought. You and your men should come check us out, along with our Little Red Book. Our anthem also describes us.

1797547_689424097764859_310792618_n.jpg

Maybe another time, but as the people have not risen with us, LCNR must face it coming doom and fight it out till the last man standing

Edited by thatguyuknow

An urgent message.

From: WarriorSoul, Lord of the Atlantic Republic, R&R Minister of Foreign Affairs, Grandmaster of the East Coast, Redeemer of the Old South, Alleged Mistreater of the Jews, R&Resident Backwards Hick, and High Councillor of Redneckery

To: Thatguyyouknow the Unblooded and Un-nuked, Tireless Pissant of BILLIES KINGDOM, Clueless Leader of the League of Cyber Nations Revolutionaries, Ever-Present Thorn in the Side, He Who Bites Off More Than He Can Chew

My liege, I regret to inform you that, although we are truly honored, we have declined your Declaration of War. As we at the R&R Alliance have come to understand it, a Declaration of War typically requires two sides that are adequately matched opponents, or at the very least, two opponents that have some measure of competence. We, in our infinite wisdom, have declared that you possess no such fighting ability and also lack the aforementioned competence to carry out your war against us.

But, our fearless leader, he who has the freaky ego, has determined that we will instead grant you a counter offer. We are prepared to offer a Declaration of Absolute Annihilation against the LCNR. Should you choose to accept, you need only bring out your women for immediate spoliation and leave your villages undefended in order to promote the most efficient pillaging. Upon completion of those simple terms, we will, with no questions asked, gladly level you and everything you hold dear at no additional cost to you!

We believe this counter offer will fasttrack the order of events of the next week or two, and will remove the need for your pesky ground attacks and cruise missiles.

We see our fate coming, and we know of the coming nukes, troops, tanks, and annihilation that will be caused, but we hope our short revolt we not be forgotten as we make our last stand and fight till the end, till not one LCNR member is left standing. That will be all.

Maybe another time, but as the people have risen with us, LCNR must face it coming doom and fight it out till the last man standing

A revolution is not necessarily an armed conflict, but rather, one idea replacing another. This world is in a transitional state, shifting from the old MK dominated ideological hegemony towards a new one. If you truly want to understand how things fall into place on the global level, it will take years of experience and research.

A revolution is not necessarily an armed conflict, but rather, one idea replacing another. This world is in a transitional state, shifting from the old MK dominated ideological hegemony towards a new one. If you truly want to understand how things fall into place on the global level, it will take years of experience and research.

Either that, or a massive ego and an inability to admit that you're wrong.

An urgent message.

One more thing, as a last wish for LCNR i request that you RnR fight this out with honor, I request you fight like men and end this war with ground attacks and aircraft, not sitting behind a button launching nukes at nations with none, this is my last and only request, that you not fight with nukes, but with straight forward attacks.  That is if your not scared to do so.

Edited by thatguyuknow

One more thing, as a last wish for LCNR i request that you RnR fight this out with honor, I request you fight like men and end this war with ground attacks and aircraft, not sitting behind a button launching nukes at nations with none, this is my last and only request, that you not fight with nukes, but with straight forward attacks.  That is if your not scared to do so.

Your arms aren't long enough anyway, Dopey.  Don't fret.

I'm more of the opinion that a swift kick in the ass speaks volumes more than a slap on the wrist. :|

You may kill troops, wreck buildings, and slaughter citizens. But an idea, an idea can never be destroyed. For it is worth all the bullets in the world. 

Edited by thatguyuknow

@thatguyuknow: I disapproved your thread, mon. Money is not the first attraction to your alliance. My alliance only offering $3 mil but we still receive a lot of replies from the recruitment messages. Fix your recruitment texts and problem solved.  :blink:

@thatguyuknow: I disapproved your thread, mon. Money is not the first attraction to your alliance. My alliance only offering $3 mil but we still receive a lot of replies from the recruitment messages. Fix your recruitment texts and problem solved.  :blink:

We dont really recruit much, this was more about protest against current world rule. BtW RnR had to call in NATO lol now we are fighting both RnR and NATO

We dont really recruit much, this was more about protest against current world rule. BtW RnR had to call in NATO lol now we are fighting both RnR and NATO

Wow, just wow. Really disappointed in RnR right now. You're supposed to wait a couple weeks before you call NATO in goddammit.

But i must ask why did you feel the need to call in NATO? I mean Surely 8 small nations could be handled by the "powerful" RnR?

Because of your overwhelming superiority.  Why else?

TIO are entering at midnight.  You heard it here first.

No problem.  Send me some tech when you're done, Dopey.  We'll call it square.

? what do you mean you haven't really done anything to me.. out side of you and NATO pounding my best member (GoldCoast) with a 4 vs 1 war (against goldcoast) you have not done much at all. I plan you fight till the end, why would i give in?