THE TIME HAS COME! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

thatguyuknow

Hello my fellow nations, have you ever wanted to make an alliance? Have you ever wanted to run your ideas and own an alliance? But you could not. It is almost impossible to get new alliances to grow due to the monopoly on recruiting bigger alliances have. I mean how can you get people to join you when other alliances have the resources to offer millions in aid! Its just not fair that bigger alliances can offer so much, it destroys almost all chances to make your own alliance rise to power. So i have taken it on my self (and a few other revolutionaries) to revolt against this unfair treatment of small alliances and nation. Big alliances have wrecked countless small nations and alliances by starting world wars. How much longer must smaller alliances suffer from the greed and endless wars caused by bigger alliances! Its time the small alliances of the world joined forces to take down the bigger, more corrupt alliances of the world. We start with RnR, they have been able to out pay countless nations by offering 12 million to new members. So join me! join this great uprising! Help in anyway possible, go to war with RnR, send aid to fighting revolutionaries, or even join a revolting alliance! Stand up for what is right! Take down this corruption, so them what small alliances can do! THE TIME HAS COME TO CUT THE FAT ONES DOWN TO SIZE!

For more info on this revolt visit our forms here:  http://www.reddit.com/r/TheLCNR/

Update: As of Friday the 14th, we have sent 9 nations into anarchy, see, RnR can be stopped! (My allince is LCNR)    

To Apropos: My knowledge came partly from an irl friend who has been playing this game for a long time who wanted to start his own alliance but told me how unfair recruitment was. This got me interested in this game. I spent a few weeks reading the wiki and looking over wars, treaties and getting an idea of the political view of this game. Then a week later i got the game myself with a revolution in-mind. As for RnR i have nothing personal against them, its just that when we (LCNR) voted for who to attack first we went for RnR due to there large aid bounces. Also to make this clear i am not asking people to join my alliance (but you are welcome to). I am just trying to rally the people together. 

Edited by thatguyuknow

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is an alliance DoW why is this in World Affairs? Also I don't see why you have an issue with established alliances helping younger players grow, develop their nations and learn to play the game. For the record we don't provide monetary incentives for nations when we recruit new nations they have to become full members before we provide any aid.

Edited by Monty of the Herm

haile_selassie_mil.jpg

A Message from the Killuminati Empire

Sir thatguyuknow,

On behalf of the Killuminati Empire, I hereby offer my moral support for your revolution. May your fights be filled with victory and success. The Emperor sends his greetings as well.

Loki Laufeyson,

Supreme Regent of the Killuminati Empire

Am I the only one that feels like I've seen this before.

Edited for additional content: Also how is it that at 7days old you have such a view on the workings of the political spectrum and such a strong disliking for R&R? Just wanted to ask as to attain a better opinion on your viewpoint and to gain some insight as to where you are coming from.

Edited by Xanth

Sorry, I already warred R&R so now it is blaise. Please find someone new to pick on. 

If i did not want RnR to know, why would i post a topic about it......its no like i thought they would never find out....I mean they where going to react anyways considering we sent 7 (two pending) of their nations into anarchy...

I don't think many people would see the current method of recruitment as unfair. As an alliance leader you will gain nothing by growing an alliance with no ability to coordinate inneralliance aid between nations. Good luck [s]buck[/s] thatguyuknow in your probably short lived "revolution". Once RnR is done with you maybe you can find an alliance that will help you learn and grow.

I don't think many people would see the current method of recruitment as unfair. As an alliance leader you will gain nothing by growing an alliance with no ability to coordinate inneralliance aid between nations. Good luck buck thatguyuknow in your probably short lived "revolution". Once RnR is done with you maybe you can find an alliance that will help you learn and grow.

Honestly I think a better tact, if you want to try to really build a solid alliance from the ground up, is to become friendly with an established larger alliance and possibly get a protectorate and work with their support to build up your own AA.

And yeah $12 million is really nothing in the larger scheme of things in CN anyways it's chump change to most larger nations.

Edited by Monty of the Herm

A revolution because of unfair recruiting? How does that work?

Its not just about recruiting, its a protest to the countless world wars that have swallowed smaller alliances whole wars caused by bigger alliances, its a revolt against the current world power.

Edited by thatguyuknow

Its not just about recruiting, its a protest to the countless world wars that have swallowed smaller alliances whole wars caused by bigger alliances, its a revolt against the current world power.

All alliances choose to go to war or not. They pick their allies and their treaty levels. It sounds like you need to take more time to learn before starting a revolution. 

All alliances choose to go to war or not. They pick their allies and their treaty levels. It sounds like you need to take more time to learn before starting a revolution. 

people who learn don't start revolutions. It takes spunk, something you wouldn't even begin to understand son.

Holy crap there is a lot of battles going on between LCNR and RnR defences right now lol

Your alliance's blind loyalty and high activity has caught my eye. There is an actual, larger revolutionary Party which is a beacon of revolutionary thought. You and your men should come check us out, along with our Little Red Book. Our anthem also describes us.

1797547_689424097764859_310792618_n.jpg