Mogar

You shouldn't feel obliged to do so, Malk, we're all "friends" here. Besides, I'm not garnering for your attention, sir/madam. Our words flow like fire to the sky [our comments towards the subject respectively]. If sparks land near the other, don't think much about it. Just doing what fire does

The usage of nicknames is a side effect of ascertained friendship and the garner of compatibility. When we become properly acquainted then we may begin the exchange of silly monikers toward the cause of identification and comradery. (The rest reads nonsensically to me, Ovidsidios.)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The usage of nicknames is a side effect of ascertained friendship and the garner of compatibility. When we become properly acquainted then we may begin the exchange of silly monikers toward the cause of identification and comradery. (The rest reads nonsensically to me, Ovidsidios.)

[i]"What is in a name?"[/i]

As for the metaphor at the end, just fatigue ridden imagery.

I take the underlined to be an invitation. However I find the introduction of names a little unnecessary, and since we both fly the names of our respective alliances, I'm a little hard pressed to find more by which we may better familiarize ourselves with. In the spirit of camaraderie, I am open to suggestions.

"What is in a name?"

As for the metaphor at the end, just fatigue ridden imagery.

I take the underlined to be an invitation. However I find the introduction of names a little unnecessary, and since we both fly the names of our respective alliances, I'm a little hard pressed to find more by which we may better familiarize ourselves with. In the spirit of camaraderie, I am open to suggestions.

You may initiate the development of our prospective friendship with a forum message? I obviously do not act as a representative of my alliance and am not allowed to interact with other players in a position of authority within the subject. Have at you, Ovidsidios.

Edited by Malkavian

Nordreich is recruiting for the NoR v RAGE war. Feel free to ghost us.

I hate to disappoint you guys, but of course my nation is in anarchy again. Besides, the last time Mogar was in my cross-sights, I received a notice that IRON was more of a priority than AI (14k range, IIRC, and it looked like a potentially lively fight), so I settled for having destroyed one nuke and moved on.

I hate to disappoint you guys, but of course my nation is in anarchy again. Besides, the last time Mogar was in my cross-sights, I received a notice that IRON was more of a priority than AI (14k range, IIRC, and it looked like a potentially lively fight), so I settled for having destroyed one nuke and moved on.

I'd be happy for you to try your luck again when you're out of anarchy.

i'm insulted you'd think I would even consider going into peace mode. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to read that message of war declared. As soon as i have a free slot i will buy back up into your range, i noticed I've slipped a bit low, and no more navy so cheers!

no I've been a registered member of this great community for over 5 years, as for an active one...thats a different story. frankly, i don't like you all :D

edit* apparently this ones been active since 2012...don't remember remaking it 

Edited by burtenjay

no I've been a registered member of this great community for over 5 years, now an active one...thats a different story. frankly, i don't like you all :D

edit* apparently this ones been active since 2012...don't remember remaking it

"Great" is not exactly the prefix I would adorn the denizens of the Cyber Nations forum beside, brutenjay. I am thrilled to learn of your evident seniority with the web-site though. You gentlemen Germans are not scruffy either——I frequently enjoy their company and I am glad to make your company. 

Edited by Malkavian

Enjoy destroying my nation for the next week, I'm going to be doing an incredible amount of economic damage to my nation to even attempt to stand on equal ground with you since I deleted my Gcamps before you even sent your threat, but do not ever say I am not one to please.