Mogar

Her fake red hair annoys me, I think the best pictures of her are the ones without a !@#$ ton of make-up on, she just looks fake, there's something I just don't like about her eyes as well. 

Everyone should have standards, but there are plenty of girls who look a lot better than her who don't dye their hair, and don't use a metric ton make-up.

She looks better with black hair and as a general rule a shit ton of make-up isn't necessary.

But damn, what?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I wouldn't care at all. However, since he had to bring gender into the discussion I sent you a little something.

your donation is appreciated, The Empire stands for feminism(the real kind, not the tumblr kind)

Michelle Rodriquez over Jordana Brewster? But seriously Selena Gomez #1. Avril Lavigne #2. Kaley Cuoco #3.

Jordanna Brewster yes please

Probably been a while since that line's been thrown out as any more than a throwback, eh?

Yeah, might be the first usage since I returned ~2 years ago

Happy V-Day

Honestly why is there any debate occurring in this topic? Mogar in a matter of weeks if you were in my position, poof, your are gone, Re-roll, do whatever you want, but thats as simple as it comes, Talk big while your on that side of the war, talk real big, because if things flip, Poof. goodnight. I didn't threaten you, like i said, i initiated conversation and your response of feeling threatened is completely natural being in your situation on the losing side of the fence. Oh you'll win the war, don't get me wrong, i'll surrender and all. But i will kick the living shit out of you while i have the chance. That my friend is a threat :D looking forward to that declaration and peace terms specifically for me. 

2/14/2014 4:01:19 PM

team_Black.gif

eXcessiveAgression 
Ruler: BurtenJay 
Nordreich

team_Maroon.gif

Mogatopia 
Ruler: Mogar 
MI6
Gather Intelligence

Success, But Caught 
show.png Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Mogatopia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 2/9/2014 12:13:43 AM
Last Bill Payment: 2/14/2014 5:41:34 AM
Desired Religion: Mixed
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/13/2014 2:09:09 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/13/2013
Total Money: $18,260,987
Technology: 201.67 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/14/2014 5:41:34 AM
Trade Partners: Edjaal, Ogaden, The Turtle Lair, New XGA, Abaisan
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 200, Navy XP: 27, Air Force XP: 1171, Intelligence XP: 30
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 490, Army XP Level 164, Intelligence XP Level 87
Total Aircraft: 68
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 486
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Honestly why is there any debate occurring in this topic? Mogar in a matter of weeks if you were in my position, poof, your are gone, Re-roll, do whatever you want, but thats as simple as it comes, Talk big while your on that side of the war, talk real big, because if things flip, Poof. goodnight. I didn't threaten you, like i said, i initiated conversation and your response of feeling threatened is completely natural being in your situation on the losing side of the fence. Oh you'll win the war, don't get me wrong, i'll surrender and all. But i will kick the living !@#$ out of you while i have the chance. That my friend is a threat :D looking forward to that declaration and peace terms specifically for me. 

Before this war, when was the last war your nation fought again? I've been at war since September with EQ, and gotten the shit kicked out of my nation in every single war I have fought, the problem I think you're having is I genuinely could not care any less about my nation than I currently do, if it makes you feel better to blow up my pixels for a few rounds, so be it, I will simply continue getting aid and any damage you do to me will be meaningless in the long term, due to me being perfectly content remaining a low tier nations.

Before this war, when was the last war your nation fought again? I've been at war since September with EQ, and gotten the !@#$ kicked out of my nation in every single war I have fought, the problem I think you're having is I genuinely could not care any less about my nation than I currently do, if it makes you feel better to blow up my pixels for a few rounds, so be it, I will simply continue getting aid and any damage you do to me will be meaningless in the long term, due to me being perfectly content remaining a low tier nations.

Perhaps I am missing something on this statement.  if you truly do not care, who did you go out of your way to make this thread, and take a lot of time an effort explaining your side of things.

That seems to me like someone who does care.

Perhaps I am missing something on this statement.  if you truly do not care, who did you go out of your way to make this thread, and take a lot of time an effort explaining your side of things.

That seems to me like someone who does care.

I'm never one to miss out on a public discussion, much more interesting to me than private ones.