Mogar

So you are now admitting to being a coward?  Getting your allies to fight the battle for you, while you bravely run away.

Perhaps we should make it interesting, getting all parties (alliances) involved agreeing not to interfere, then we shall see who is best. 

Mogar, if you can fight anywhere near as well as you talk, then you are in with a fighting chance :smug:

I am admitting(OOC: that game mechanics will ensure that he will ALWAYS do more damage than myself, unless he starts sending 50 bomber air attacks, and 100 man GAs)that his wonder advantage ensures his nation will be at a permanent advantage forever, did I back down from his wish or did I acknowledge I will declare on him?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey, someone with a much stronger nation than mine is gonna drop into my tier and pummel me and I don't like it! It's not fair!"

Wow, that must be really horrible and I can't imagine how you feel.

:v: I'm not really complaining, I just don't do PM call outs

what was the old avatar?

I have changed it like 4 times today so I dont even remember.

, if you want to make a scene I'm more than happy to provide you with a floor to do so on.

So wait.. you are talking trash because my VE guy is pounding the crap out of him, and you are just going to jump in like the little yappy dog you are and try to take credit?

Well every nuke you eat Mogar, is one less than one of my actual allies needs to eat, so have fun.  That being said I am routing for Burtenjay.

So wait.. you are talking trash because my VE guy is pounding the crap out of him, and you are just going to jump in like the little yappy dog you are and try to take credit?

Well every nuke you eat Mogar, is one less than one of my actual allies needs to eat, so have fun.  That being said I am routing for Burtenjay.

He sent me a threat in PM, i simply made it public and am more than happy to oblige his desire to destroy my pixels, if you think that is "talking trash" because I think it's incredibly amusing he wants to destroy my nation when in reality i literally could not care less about my pixels, then so be it. Also, if you're genuinely questioning my abilities at war, you should go look at the war stats.

Did you polar too stupid to read? That ain't even remotely close to anything Mogar has stated in this thread. He even acknowledged that BJ would be doing more damage than him. Not sure how that is trash talking or even coming close to trying to take credit for something... 

I have, and I am not impressed, it takes a real tough guy to fight all those little nations with no wonders.  If you really didn't care about your pixels, you wouldn't have shrunk yourself down so small, and actually hit tougher targets. 

Steve B has nice looking stats too, and all he does is buy 1000 infra, nuke, and sell 1000 infra everyday.

I have, and I am not impressed, it takes a real tough guy to fight all those little nations with no wonders.  If you really didn't care about your pixels, you wouldn't have shrunk yourself down so small, and actually hit tougher targets. 

Steve B has nice looking stats too, and all he does is buy 1000 infra, nuke, and sell 1000 infra everyday.

Yeah cuz BJ will certainly have absolutely no wonders... Not like BJ has the WRC at 15k NS... Nope, not like any other nation in a major war ever gets knocked down to that range with a full set of military wonders... Man, this is totally a first for everyone. Damn you Mogar for being the first large nation to ever shrink down to that range... Damn you all to heck.

Yeah cuz BJ will certainly have absolutely no wonders... Not like BJ has the WRC at 15k NS... Nope, not like any other nation in a major war ever gets knocked down to that range with a full set of military wonders... Man, this is totally a first for everyone. Damn you Mogar for being the first large nation to ever shrink down to that range... Damn you all to heck.

What's just amusing here, Doch, is how much Mogar brags about his military prowess. He keeps parading his warstats around, but it gets kinda old, frankly.

Out of the 14 wars he declared on R&R nations, 12 of the targets lacked Manhattan Projects, none of them had an SDI. One of them had a Pentagon. So sure, he's welcome to spend his time ravaging the lower tier as he pleases. But when it gets down to it, his wars were inconsequential at best, and bragging on how he dominated his opponents in this war is akin to an NFL player bragging on how he dominated a pee wee football game.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by WarriorSoul

I've been at war since September, it isnt like I chose to shrink down, I spent quite a large sum fighting MQ fighting alongside GOP and TDO, actually you know, defending neutrality instead of just making forum posts giving them a pat on the back. Apologies for not maintaining a multi billion dollar warchest when fighting generally losing wars for my entire nation's existence.

What's just amusing here, Doch, is how much Mogar brags about his military prowess. He keeps parading his warstats around, but it gets kinda old, frankly.

Out of the 14 wars he declared on R&R nations, 12 of the targets lacked Manhattan Projects, none of them had an SDI. One of them had a Pentagon. So sure, he's welcome to spend his time ravaging the lower tier as he pleases. But when it gets down to it, his wars were inconsequential at best, and bragging on how he dominated his opponents in this war is akin to an NFL player bragging on how he dominated a pee wee football game.

I fully admit against R&R i chose easier targets, up until GOONS came in I felt I was essentially on my own, so anarchying a nation and offering peace was a better policy to ensure the most amount of nations were knocked out of the war, not to mention you guys did throw plenty of defensive wars at me, so hitting 6 hard targets over 3 hard and 3 easier targets would be rather idiotic on a limited warchest that I have to operate on after 5 months of war, every single target in Pacifica had a full mil wonders, the 3 targets I have hit from NG and NoR all had military wonders as well. I had to choose my battles fighting an alliance with double the members of the two main alliances on them, (TOP/MI6) as well as nearly 120 nations in range of what, maybe 30 low tier nations on TOP/MI6?

my whopping 6000 infra and 1k tech was incredibly threatening evidently.

Does a callout out while declaring to be on his RAGE AA, now pending at Mi6.

Suiting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXmk8dbFv_o

Alliance Seniority: 2/12/2014 9:02:50 AM (2 Days)

To: Mogar    From: BurtenJay    Date: 2/13/2014 6:45:34 PM

do you even math?

Edited by Mogar

Well to be fair, Mogar is fairly impressive military-wise. As for inconsequential, that would depend. To an alliance like R&R, most likely since y'all have a large enough member base to absorb it. To other alliances, maybe not. Not to mention, the more aid that has to be sent down to loltier nations, the less that can be sent to mid-tier nations. But honestly, Mogar explained it better in the post above. 

I think 3% would be the most apt example of exactly what I can do again a certain type of alliance, forcing nearly 2/3rd of their alliance into PM simply to deny me targets, obviously an alliance the size of R&R it's nearly impossible for me to actually be able to anarchy even 10% of them, but fighting a smaller alliance with my nation would prove incredibly difficult for the small alliance. You guys seem to be missing the point of this thread, I'm not afraid of anyone or anything in this world, but if someone wishes to threaten me privately, they can do so publicly as well, too many do everything behind closed doors in this world, If you would be embarrassed by your words you said in private to become public, perhaps you shouldn't say them privately in the first place.

So what you're saying is that you actually considered RIOT before joining MI6? 

Interesting. 

I considered a bunch of places, my unique set of skills does provide whatever alliance I am a part of with resources they would not realistically have without me.

Her fake red hair annoys me, I think the best pictures of her are the ones without a shit ton of make-up on, she just looks fake, there's something I just don't like about her eyes as well. 

Everyone should have standards, but there are plenty of girls who look a lot better than her who don't dye their hair, and don't use a metric ton make-up.