Mogar

To: Mogar    From: BurtenJay    Date: 2/13/2014 6:45:34 PM

Subject: i am

Message: coming for you. I bet you'd like that to be sexual. but no I am just slowly making my way down to your lowly nation. I will attack you, whether we are at war or at peace, so please, do not run to peace mode. Just wanted to say hey, this message has been sponsored by Burtenjay for minimal satisfaction.

bring it, good luck being out of anarchy for long enough to hit me, and if we're at peace? enjoy being ZWC'd.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll handle all bets for a nominal fee of 100% of all bets. All bets must be in positive currency notes.

Well, assuming the match isn't called off due to inclement nuclear weather, I'll put 100 tech on BurtenJay.

Don't want to hurt your feelings Mogar - you're definitely ahead in the PR battle - but I'm sizing up both fighters and I think you're going to have a hard time winning this one.

To: Mogar    From: BurtenJay    Date: 2/13/2014 9:38:28 PM

Subject: RE: i am

Message: notice how nobody cares about your actual post... men keep things between themselves until they solve their difference and women run into a public forum to garner collection and instigate drama. We have clearly separated the men from the women. That is a bold claim considering i spend 7 days out of peace mode at the end of my wars waiting to be attacked so i don't have to go to peace. But sure, you, you alone not the 7 other alliances we are fighting will ZWC me? because you must totally understand how this game works....or not, see you soon :D run run run run run

To: Mogar    From: BurtenJay    Date: 2/13/2014 9:46:37 PM

Subject: RE: i am

Message: i recant my statement. Women are far better than that, you're just a coward, feel free to declare, you'll have the chance before me.

guys i am being bullied.

I'll be happy to declare on you when you're in range, I need to up the RAGE stats anyway.

3.8 bil is a nice warchest, I'll make sure NoR is given special terms specifically for you.

Edited by Mogar

It isn't like you have a wonder that automatically makes you do double damage or anything! I don't need to beat you 1v1, I have allies, unlike your own alliance.

So you are now admitting to being a coward?  Getting your allies to fight the battle for you, while you bravely run away.

Perhaps we should make it interesting, getting all parties (alliances) involved agreeing not to interfere, then we shall see who is best. 

Mogar, if you can fight anywhere near as well as you talk, then you are in with a fighting chance :smug:

So you are now admitting to being a coward?  Getting your allies to fight the battle for you, while you bravely run away.

Perhaps we should make it interesting, getting all parties (alliances) involved agreeing not to interfere, then we shall see who is best. 

Mogar, if you can fight anywhere near as well as you talk, then you are in with a fighting chance :smug:

I think you missed a post. As for the fight, burtenJay would win. Having a 3.8b wc and a WRC against Mogar's nation is a rather large advantage. all BJ has to do is wait for Mogar to attack him and then build up to 5k infra and beat the snot outta Mogar. So unless BJ's luck went completely down the toilet, he would win hands down. Heck his navy even gives him an advantage in the air, though given Mogar's lack of land, the navy is otherwise useless. (except maybe battle support? it has been a while since i battled with a navy when the other nation did not have one or under 1k land...)