Grim Tidings from the Orange Sphere

Pingu

It is my sad duty to announce that I have had to undertake a (mostly bloodless) coup in order to take the reins of the Orange Defense Defence Network at this critical time in the alliance's history. I have nothing against Overlord Shinnra personally - a fine fellow in many respects - but some jobs simply call for penguins rather than overlords.

On behalf of our Viceroy, Fleet Admiral Doctor Electron Sponge, OBE, PHD, COD, ASAP, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Conqueror of the Antarctic Lands in General and Godwanaland in Particular, Also Hello (may he live for eternity and his beard grow ever more luxuriant), and in my capacity as God Emperor (Acting) of the ODN, I bring you this important message:

It was eight years ago today Sergeant Poper taught the band to play. They've been going in and out of style, but they're guaranteed to raise a smile. So may I introduce to you the act you've known for all these years: Sergeant Poper's Orange Defending Band.

It's wonderful to be here: it's certainly a thrill. You're such a lovely audience,we'd like to take you home with us we'd love to take you home.

8th_birthday_penguin_surprise_greeting_c

Come to my pub to celebrate with us. If you know us, you know it's always a warm welcome and a good time at ODN HQ. If you don't know us, you'll just have to trust the nice penguin on that.

So that about wraps it up. Happy birthday to us.

Orange caek and huggles for all!

blogger_image_1869558191.jpg

I now return you to your regularly scheduled overlord.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a mostly bloodless coup because Overlords don't actually have any blood to spill... (Fun fact) 

I thank Pingu and the rest of the party planning committee for putting this fine [s]coup[/s] birthday party together. If its one thing I have learned over these years, it is that we are old.

8 years too many imo.

Our scientists took a break from partying to assess the significance of your opinion, but report that no instrument exists capable of measuring effects that small. Eat caek, remnant scum.

Our scientists took a break from partying to assess the significance of your opinion, but report that no instrument exists capable of measuring effects that small. Eat caek, remnant scum.

Your petty insults are the second most horrible thing about you after your insistence I eat cake. You monster!