Of: Peace

Neo Uruk

Peace Terms  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, your still a peaceful alliance so I wouldn't go around throwing EZI at nations If your not the one that'll ever be doing it.

The leader of the NSO everybody.

My Daenerys Targaryen is based on the character from the novels "A song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin. I'm still not sure what your confused with but it's either Visery's or Aery's II otherwise known as "the mad king." If your still confused with that, I advise you to do some research.

Not throwing it around, just saying I have a pretty good case.

They should be thankful I left my AA and welcomed their DoW's with open arms. I can always change my AA back to UA and end these future rogue attacks but I like war.

To: BringMeTheHorizon    From: Aidan Groover    Date: 2/12/2014 8:47:26 AM

Subject: War with Daenerys Targaryen

you know that you are now kind of doing me a fovour. Daenerys Targaryen has made a fool of the UA on OWF and they have been kicked from the UA. I will not aid them so you don't hav eto worry about getting trampled on. 

So there we are... we are kind of even so we can continue on what we were doing before the event.

Good luck to you out there and I hope you do well in the war with Daenerys Targaryen (you are already winning). 

As I have said before to people, no one (apart from myself, makes a fool out of the UA.

You were saying?

UA wouldn't get involved with NSO or any other AA for that matter over very insignificant events. UA may have over riot society's leader attacking me but the leader went crying to TTE and threatened war against them If certain demands weren't met. TTE gave in and one of those demands was that I not post on the OWF for 2 weeks. I declined and now we're having some fun wars, really one sided wars but fun none the less. 3 v 1 and 2 of whom are nuclear capable while the 3rd is just a little chihuahua. They have a combined age of 970 days while I'm at 24 days old. 2 of whom had smaller WC levels than me.

I'm sorry for the double post, but lol, TTE came crying to me. Not the other way around. They threatened me with war. I said no, the raid continues, then a second TTE leader came to me asking to peace out, I said no more damage would be done if you didn't post on the owf for two weeks. If you'd like logs of this, i'm mroe than capable of showing you how everything you have said is wrong so far. 

To: BringMeTheHorizon    From: Yuurei    Date: 2/10/2014 3:27:01 PM

Subject: Hi there

Message: I spoke to you before and made it quite clear that you need to be careful not to raid any of my protectorates.

Cease your attacks on Ultra Alliance immediately.

[redacted]

I'm sure the damages at this point have not been significant, but wasting an aid slot to make the apologetic gesture would be appreciated.

And again, read your targets' alliances info before hitting someone. I really wouldn't want to get things getting out of hand.

Yuurei.

Yuurei: I am aware she has been annoying... I have told them to stay off of OWF, but being annoying doesn't just let you hit people

[6:41pm] Yuurei: you got your hit in, just peace out, and let it go...

[6:41pm] BringMeTheHorizon: That's where you and I differ, I feel like attacking someone for annoying you is the best reason to start a war, not sitting and plotting to get the upper hand in a war, then curb stomping them.

[6:42pm] Yuurei: I have no interest in making a threat out of this, and have tried not to word it as such... I am asking you not to force my hand

[6:48pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Well, if UA makes a deal out of it we won't call in our allies. If you attack that'll be another story.

[6:50pm] Yuurei: It doesn't work that way... as our protectorate, you have effectively already attacked us...

Orikfricai[TTE]: Hi Bob! I'm Orik, Chancellor of Finance over at Terran Empire. We have a situation I'd like to see if you can help me resolve. What's your current issue with Daenerys Targaryen at UA?

[8:59pm] Orikfricai[TTE]: Lol. Bob. Hi BringMeTheHorizon*

[9:00pm] BringMeTheHorizon: I'm actually in a hardcore game of yahtzee

[9:00pm] BringMeTheHorizon: give me a second, please.

[9:00pm] Orikfricai[TTE]: Oh man. I haven't played that in forever

[9:05pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Now what is this situation?

[9:06pm] Orikfricai[TTE]: You're in combat with Daenerys Targaryen of Ultra Alliance. I'd like to see about resolving the issue outside of combat.

[9:06pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Have her stop posting on the forums for two weeks, and i'll offer peace.

Yuurei: hey

[11:29pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Sup

[11:30pm] Yuurei: I read your logs with Orik... approved the demands... again, gave orders to stay off of OWF... she refused... so we're not getting further involved.

Now it seems no one wanted to help you, or even had any notion of helping you. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

My Daenerys Targaryen is based on the character from the novels "A song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin. I'm still not sure what your confused with but it's either Visery's or Aery's II otherwise known as "the mad king." If your still confused with that, I advise you to do some research.

Emphasis my own. Based only matters off of initial perceptions, and from that point onwards the onus is on you, as the personification of the character, to create your own personality and destiny.

What have you done with that? You've joined an awful alliance, acted like you're some sort of tough cookie, and just generally been a nuisance. Some accomplishments. Honestly, you're a far better Janos Slynt then a Daenerys.

Also (Spoilers for the book series up to ADWD):

[spoiler]There's no verification at this point that Daenerys isn't crazy. Aerys' insane tendencies didn't come out until later in his life, after the traumatic events he experiences at Duskendale. Daenerys has proved to be calculating and occasionally cruel to her enemies, and there's no proof anywhere that she isn't going to lose it like her father did.[/spoiler]

Emphasis my own. Based only matters off of initial perceptions, and from that point onwards the onus is on you, as the personification of the character, to create your own personality and destiny.

What have you done with that? You've joined an awful alliance, acted like you're some sort of tough cookie, and just generally been a nuisance. Some accomplishments. Honestly, you're a far better Janos Slynt then a Daenerys.

[spoiler]There's no verification at this point that Daenerys isn't crazy. Aerys' insane tendencies didn't come out until later in his life, after the traumatic events he experiences at Duskendale. Daenerys has proved to be calculating and occasionally cruel to her enemies, and there's no proof anywhere that she isn't going to lose it like her father did.[/spoiler]

I'm sorry, bobby, can I call you bobby?, but uh....

With everything else she doesn't get straight already what do you think you're so special for that she'll get that straight?  :P

I think she is more like her brother. You know, the golden crown etc.

Watching How High and creating works in response to it (even under literary constraints) is not a punishment!

That one's just so I can see how $%&@ed up this guy thinks Good Things are

Also to the ten people who wasted their votes on "Go Easy":

lol Edited by Neo Uruk

To: BringMeTheHorizon    From: Aidan Groover    Date: 2/12/2014 8:47:26 AM

Subject: War with Daenerys Targaryen

you know that you are now kind of doing me a fovour. Daenerys Targaryen has made a fool of the UA on OWF and they have been kicked from the UA. I will not aid them so you don't hav eto worry about getting trampled on. 

So there we are... we are kind of even so we can continue on what we were doing before the event.

Good luck to you out there and I hope you do well in the war with Daenerys Targaryen (you are already winning). 

As I have said before to people, no one (apart from myself, makes a fool out of the UA.

You were saying?

Smart move by Aidan and my involvement with UA was over when I declined TE demands and left.

I'm sorry for the double post, but lol, TTE came crying to me. Not the other way around. They threatened me with war. I said no, the raid continues, then a second TTE leader came to me asking to peace out, I said no more damage would be done if you didn't post on the owf for two weeks. If you'd like logs of this, i'm mroe than capable of showing you how everything you have said is wrong so far. 

Message: I spoke to you before and made it quite clear that you need to be careful not to raid any of my protectorates.

[redacted]

I'm sure the damages at this point have not been significant, but wasting an aid slot to make the apologetic gesture would be appreciated.

And again, read your targets' alliances info before hitting someone. I really wouldn't want to get things getting out of hand.

Yuurei.

Yuurei: I am aware she has been annoying... I have told them to stay off of OWF, but being annoying doesn't just let you hit people

[6:41pm] BringMeTheHorizon: That's where you and I differ, I feel like attacking someone for annoying you is the best reason to start a war, not sitting and plotting to get the upper hand in a war, then curb stomping them.

[6:42pm] Yuurei: I have no interest in making a threat out of this, and have tried not to word it as such... I am asking you not to force my hand

[6:48pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Well, if UA makes a deal out of it we won't call in our allies. If you attack that'll be another story.

[6:50pm] Yuurei: It doesn't work that way... as our protectorate, you have effectively already attacked us...

Orikfricai[TTE]: Hi Bob! I'm Orik, Chancellor of Finance over at Terran Empire. We have a situation I'd like to see if you can help me resolve. What's your current issue with Daenerys Targaryen at UA?

[9:06pm] Orikfricai[TTE]: You're in combat with Daenerys Targaryen of Ultra Alliance. I'd like to see about resolving the issue outside of combat.

[9:06pm] BringMeTheHorizon: Have her stop posting on the forums for two weeks, and i'll offer peace.

[11:30pm] Yuurei: I read your logs with Orik... approved the demands... again, gave orders to stay off of OWF... she refused... so we're not getting further involved.

The TE gave into your demands which is exactly what I said. It was a easy choice for them considering they wanted all those they protect to cease posting on the OWF earlier.

kvfhtt_1.jpg

Seems like punishment enough.

I'm against his ideology and I'll d rather start a opposition party to bring it down.

I think she is more like her brother. You know, the golden crown etc.

Wrong brother, shes more like Rhaegar. Daenerys never got to meet him as she was born after he died at the battle of the Trident.

"When your brother Rhaegar led his army into battle at the Trident, men died for him because they believed in him, because they loved him. I fought beside the last dragon on that day, your Grace. I bled beside him." ―Ser Barristan Selmy to Daenerys

[redacted]

Yuurei.

Also is it within the rules to ban a CN player from the entire CN forums?

Smart move by Aidan and my involvement with UA was over when I declined TE demands and left.

The TE gave into your demands which is exactly what I said. It was a easy choice for them considering they wanted all those they protect to cease posting on the OWF earlier.

A few things, you keep saying you left voluntarily. Yet there is a PM from the leader of your AA saying you were kicked out, I know small difference in wording, but still a difference. Maybe you missed it. 

So you're admitting you were wrong in saying I ran to TTE, and how was it an easy choice after stating that I had already theoretically attacked them? So what else have you been wrong about that you've been spewing as truth lately? 

On your third point. I have no idea if it is not allowable. But hey, can't blame me for trying!

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

A few things, you keep saying you left voluntarily. Yet there is a PM from the leader of your AA saying you were kicked out, I know small difference in wording, but still a difference. Maybe you missed it. 

So you're admitting you were wrong in saying I ran to TTE, and how was it an easy choice after stating that I had already theoretically attacked them? So what else have you been wrong about that you've been spewing as truth lately? 

On your third point. I have no idea if it is not allowable. But hey, can't blame me for trying!

I did leave the AA voluntarily, immediately after I left, I had rey attack me. Also I to can post messages between me and Aidan that contradicts your conversation with him but I know why he says that to you and I support his actions.

TTE demanded I not post on the OWF for at least 2 weeks but it was permanently considering they asked the leaders of those AA's they protect days earlier to cease all posting on the OWF. Most likely thanks to me and all the cry babies who went crying to Yuurei about me. The game doesn't interest me as much as the forums so I will be declining all demands from any AA even those I join, for me to cease posting on the OWF so it was inevitable I'll d get the boot, you just sped that process up.

I asked the admin yesterday about If it's allowed. He just wanted needed me to follow up with more details and those logs will do.

I did leave the AA voluntarily, immediately after I left, I had rey attack me. Also I to can post messages between me and Aidan that contradicts your conversation with him but I know why he says that to you and I support his actions.

Throwing a member under the bus, even if it's you and even if he doesn't really mean his words, is the biggest sign or poor leadership you can have.

If she sentenced you to ZI, I think one round of ZI in retaliation would be an acceptable reaction (if you can even manage to do it). The other options I think are straying to much from having anything to do with CN and I wouldn't consider acceptable if offered to me.

Edited by Methrage

If she sentenced you to ZI, I think one round of ZI in retaliation would be an acceptable reaction (if you can even manage to do it). The other options I think are straying to much from having anything to do with CN and I wouldn't consider acceptable if offered to me.

Someone has bad mercy board flashbacks... Pretty entertaining read though

Also, ms paint story. Those seem the most entertaining. Poems and reviews are fun too but the person that's doing them has to be a naturally funny and creative dude, otherwise they suck Edited by Hamilmania