Of: Peace

Neo Uruk

Peace Terms  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. I used that on you before, man everyone be copy cats around here. 

http://i.lvme.me/kvfhtt_1.jpg

Isn't that like the second time you posted that. I'm pretty sure you care. Have fun on ZI. Cya with the next reroll

Please do stay butt hurt and I wont be going anywhere. You lot have given me my purpose.

http://i.lvme.me/kvfhtt_1.jpg

Please do stay butt hurt and I wont be going anywhere. You lot have given me my purpose.

"King Jaehaerys once told me that madness and greatness were two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born, he said, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land."

I guess we know which side it landed on this time...

"King Jaehaerys once told me that madness and greatness were two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born, he said, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land."

I guess we know which side it landed on this time...

Perhaps you should pay more attention to the characters. I think your confusing Daenery's with Visery's.

Between Targaryen and Tywin, I think we may be able to put together a case for EZI :P

Oh look at the big words coming from the neutral. Are you going to do something about it?

Perhaps you should pay more attention to the characters. I think your confusing Daenery's with Visery's.

Oh look at the big words coming from the neutral. Are you going to do something about it?

*sighs*

Must we go over this again? WTF is not neutral. Get it straight.

*sighs*

Must we go over this again? WTF is not neutral. Get it straight.

Yeah, your still a peaceful alliance so I wouldn't go around throwing EZI at nations If your not the one that'll ever be doing it.

With everything else she doesn't get straight already what do you think you're so special for that she'll get that straight? :P

The leader of the NSO everybody.

No, I'm referring to ruler Daenerys Targaryen of nation New Valyria.

Must I spell it out for you? Fine: you're !@#$@#$ crazy.

My Daenerys Targaryen is based on the character from the novels "A song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin. I'm still not sure what your confused with but it's either Visery's or Aery's II otherwise known as "the mad king." If your still confused with that, I advise you to do some research.

I'd like to point out, Rayvon isn't currently getting rolled for his bad posting, you are. So I'm not really sure you're in a place to be calling others bad posters.

They should be thankful I left my AA and welcomed their DoW's with open arms. I can always change my AA back to UA and end these future rogue attacks but I like war.

Go ahead and try it.

Why when I like war. Quit acting like you would have attacked when I was under UA's protection. You had more reason to then just as much as you have now so whats changed. I left UA on my own free will is what changed.

Why when I like war. Quit acting like you would have attacked when I was under UA's protection. You had more reason to then just as much as you have now so whats changed. I left UA on my own free will is what changed.

If you can get UA to protect you again, I'm offering you the chance to go ahead and see how that works out.

But you won't, because you know they won't just let you scamper back.

If you can get UA to protect you again, I'm offering you the chance to go ahead and see how that works out.

But you won't, because you know they won't just let you scamper back.

Aidan has already asked me to re-join so the rogue attacks stop but I've told him I wouldn't be.  Maybe I'll reconsider just to prove you wrong.

Looking at UA, there is nothing to fear there. NSO would crush UA should they cause any issues and that is after them getting out of a war they just got curbstomped in and not needing any ally to help them out. Getting UA involved would hurt UA more than anyone else. 

Best answer this far. (You should have won funniest poster hands down, Master Hakai.)

On topic: this seems like Much Ado About Nothing.

The OP needs his daily dosage of attention seeking otherwise he can't feel important.

Aidan is weak and frankly, one more on the pile of "micro !@#$%" no surprise e'd welcome you back.

Also, Rap Song Review in Poetic style

Why you telling me your problems about Aidan for.

Looking at UA, there is nothing to fear there. NSO would crush UA should they cause any issues and that is after them getting out of a war they just got curbstomped in and not needing any ally to help them out. Getting UA involved would hurt UA more than anyone else. 

UA wouldn't get involved with NSO or any other AA for that matter over very insignificant events. UA may have over riot society's leader attacking me but the leader went crying to TTE and threatened war against them If certain demands weren't met. TTE gave in and one of those demands was that I not post on the OWF for 2 weeks. I declined and now we're having some fun wars, really one sided wars but fun none the less. 3 v 1 and 2 of whom are nuclear capable while the 3rd is just a little chihuahua. They have a combined age of 970 days while I'm at 24 days old. 2 of whom had smaller WC levels than me.

The problem is where you think I qualify as a rogue attack.

I actually asked you to attack me so I guess you never did rogue me. I can't say the same for the other 2.

You lot are just so butt hurt over all the burns I've caused that this is the only way you can get "pay back" and hurt me or so you thought you could. If you think losing a nation that took 24 days to build hurts me then your really not as smart as you think you are.