Lannister Factor Special Edition: Statement Quiz

The Zigur

Welcome to this special edition of the Lannister Factor!

8myp1xR.png

After hearing feedback from our viewers, we decided to create this special gameshow edition.

In our poll, a series of statements will be presented and our viewers will have to decide which individuals said them. Share your opinion with the audience. Whoever gets the most answers correct will win 100 tech, with exciting tie breakers possible (Edited posts will be disqualified).

Without further ado, let us begin!

1. "Front by front, the coalition collapses and the counter-revolutionaries are put down."

a) Tywin Lannister

b) WarriorSoul

c) Loki Laufeyson

d) Reythegreat

2. "Beer Reviews are pretty much the worst thing since Karma. Hell, NoR can't even bring itself to accept a simple surrender."

a) Krashnaia

b) Mastabadey

c) Salajol

b) Myth

3. (ooc)"I feared that from the time I registered on the O.W.F. I would be viewing a place glutted with irate bloggers, old fogies and the occasionally meet the next big, famous player for which another  futile war would occur, or perhaps a doltish player with too much time on his hand would attempt to do something unworthy of meaningful discourse by the forum inhabitants."(/ooc)

a) Malkavian

b) Malkavian

c) Malkavian

d) Malkavian

4. "Thank you Farrin for being steadfast and striving for clarity, even though it falls on apparently deaf ears and dead brains."

a) Xantha

b) Holton

c) Brucemania

d) Jesse End

5. "The reason we wanted coalition peace is to avoid all of this and have a nice clean cut off, not this ridiculous dog and pony show of disorganized governments doing who knows what, lol.  But if you are content to see IRON build up and grow even larger, then I guess more power to you."

a) Stewie

b) Steve Buscemi

c) Farrin

d) Rayvon

6. "Don't lie to an underground network of bounty hunters and spies."

a) Loki Laufeyson

b) Buckaroo13

c) Auctor

d) Hereno

7. "ITT: Centurius finally comes out and tells everyone what they've known all along: Perma-war against NPO, NSO, and NG. gg TOP, I see right through your lies."

a) Neo Uruk

b) Steve Buscemi

c) Warriorsoul

d) Monroe

8. "The scoundrel reveals himself for what he is."
a) Bob Illyani

b) Tywin Lannister

c) Branimir

d) Feanor

9. "Hereno is a drama queen at times. I wouldn't invest so much time in refuting his very, very tired prejudices."

a) TurnipCruncher

b) Rayvon

c) Dochartaigh

d) Krashnaia

10. "We can't all be as clever as NG- whether with their OWF 'revelations,' their diplomatic prowess, or their choice of allies."

a. Myth

b. Bob Illyani

c. Salajol

d. Mogar

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to this special edition of the Lannister Factor!

8myp1xR.png

After hearing feedback from our viewers, we decided to create this special gameshow edition.

In our poll, a series of statements will be presented and our viewers will have to decide which individuals said them. Share your opinion with the audience. Whoever gets the most answers correct will win 100 tech, with exciting tie breakers possible (Edited posts will be disqualified).

Without further ado, let us begin!

1. "Front by front, the coalition collapses and the counter-revolutionaries are put down."

a) Tywin Lannister

b) WarriorSoul

c) Loki Laufeyson

d) Reythegreat

b

2. "Beer Reviews are pretty much the worst thing since Karma. Hell, NoR can't even bring itself to accept a simple surrender."

a) Krashnaia

b) Mastabadey

c) Salajol

b) Myth

b

3. (ooc)"I feared that from the time I registered on the O.W.F. I would be viewing a place glutted with irate bloggers, old fogies and the occasionally meet the next big, famous player for which another  futile war would occur, or perhaps a doltish player with too much time on his hand would attempt to do something unworthy of meaningful discourse by the forum inhabitants."(/ooc)

a) Malkavian

b) Malkavian

c) Malkavian

d) Malkavian

The answer is a,b,c and d.

4. "Thank you Farrin for being steadfast and striving for clarity, even though it falls on apparently deaf ears and dead brains."

a) Xantha

b) Holton

c) Brucemania

d) Jesse End

a.

5. "The reason we wanted coalition peace is to avoid all of this and have a nice clean cut off, not this ridiculous dog and pony show of disorganized governments doing who knows what, lol.  But if you are content to see IRON build up and grow even larger, then I guess more power to you."

a) Stewie

b) Steve Buscemi

c) Farrin

d) Rayvon

b

a) Loki Laufeyson

b) Buckaroo13

c) Auctor

d) Hereno

b

7. "ITT: Centurius finally comes out and tells everyone what they've known all along: Perma-war against NPO, NSO, and NG. gg TOP, I see right through your lies."

a) Neo Uruk

b) Steve Buscemi

c) Warriorsoul

d) Monroe

c

a) Bob Illyani

b) Tywin Lannister

c) Branimir

d) Feanor

b

9. "Hereno is a drama queen at times. I wouldn't invest so much time in refuting his very, very tired prejudices."

a) TurnipCruncher

b) Rayvon

c) Dochartaigh

d) Krashnaia

c

10. "We can't all be as clever as NG- whether with their OWF 'revelations,' their diplomatic prowess, or their choice of allies."

a. Myth

b. Bob Illyani

c. Salajol

d. Mogar

b

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

a) Tywin Lannister

b) WarriorSoul

c) Loki Laufeyson

d) Reythegreat

b

a) Krashnaia

b) Mastabadey

c) Salajol

b) Myth

b

3. (ooc)"I feared that from the time I registered on the O.W.F. I would be viewing a place glutted with irate bloggers, old fogies and the occasionally meet the next big, famous player for which another  futile war would occur, or perhaps a doltish player with too much time on his hand would attempt to do something unworthy of meaningful discourse by the forum inhabitants."(/ooc)

a) Malkavian

b) Malkavian

c) Malkavian

d) Malkavian

a) Xantha

b) Holton

c) Brucemania

d) Jesse End

a.

a) Stewie

b) Steve Buscemi

c) Farrin

d) Rayvon

b

a) Loki Laufeyson

b) Buckaroo13

c) Auctor

d) Hereno

b

a) Neo Uruk

b) Steve Buscemi

c) Warriorsoul

d) Monroe

c

a) Bob Illyani

b) Tywin Lannister

c) Branimir

d) Feanor

b

a) TurnipCruncher

b) Rayvon

c) Dochartaigh

d) Krashnaia

c

a. Myth

b. Bob Illyani

c. Salajol

d. Mogar

b

a) Tywin Lannister
b) WarriorSoul
c) Loki Laufeyson
d) Reythegreat

b

a) Krashnaia
b) Mastabadey
c) Salajol
b) Myth

b

3. (ooc)"I feared that from the time I registered on the O.W.F. I would be viewing a place glutted with irate bloggers, old fogies and the occasionally meet the next big, famous player for which another futile war would occur, or perhaps a doltish player with too much time on his hand would attempt to do something unworthy of meaningful discourse by the forum inhabitants."(/ooc)
a) Malkavian
b) Malkavian
c) Malkavian
d) Malkavian

a) Xantha
b) Holton
c) Brucemania
d) Jesse End

a.

5. "The reason we wanted coalition peace is to avoid all of this and have a nice clean cut off, not this ridiculous dog and pony show of disorganized governments doing who knows what, lol. But if you are content to see IRON build up and grow even larger, then I guess more power to you."
a) Stewie
b) Steve Buscemi
c) Farrin
d) Rayvon

b

a) Loki Laufeyson
b) Buckaroo13
c) Auctor
d) Hereno

b

a) Neo Uruk
b) Steve Buscemi
c) Warriorsoul
d) Monroe

c

a) Bob Illyani
b) Tywin Lannister
c) Branimir
d) Feanor

b

a) TurnipCruncher
b) Rayvon
c) Dochartaigh
d) Krashnaia

c

a. Myth
b. Bob Illyani
c. Salajol
d. Mogar

b

a) Tywin Lannister

b) WarriorSoul

c) Loki Laufeyson

d) Reythegreat

b

a) Krashnaia

b) Mastabadey

c) Salajol

b) Myth

b

3. (ooc)"I feared that from the time I registered on the O.W.F. I would be viewing a place glutted with irate bloggers, old fogies and the occasionally meet the next big, famous player for which another  futile war would occur, or perhaps a doltish player with too much time on his hand would attempt to do something unworthy of meaningful discourse by the forum inhabitants."(/ooc)

a) Malkavian

b) Malkavian

c) Malkavian

d) Malkavian

a) Xantha

b) Holton

c) Brucemania

d) Jesse End

a.

a) Stewie

b) Steve Buscemi

c) Farrin

d) Rayvon

b

a) Loki Laufeyson

b) Buckaroo13

c) Auctor

d) Hereno

b

a) Neo Uruk

b) Steve Buscemi

c) Warriorsoul

d) Monroe

c

a) Bob Illyani

b) Tywin Lannister

c) Branimir

d) Feanor

b

a) TurnipCruncher

b) Rayvon

c) Dochartaigh

d) Krashnaia

d

a. Myth

b. Bob Illyani

c. Salajol

d. Mogar

b

a) Tywin Lannister

b) WarriorSoul

c) Loki Laufeyson

d) Reythegreat

b

a) Krashnaia

b) Mastabadey

c) Salajol

b) Myth

b

a) Malkavian

b) Malkavian

c) Malkavian

d) Malkavian

a) Xantha

b) Holton

c) Brucemania

d) Jesse End

a.

a) Stewie

b) Steve Buscemi

c) Farrin

d) Rayvon

b

a) Loki Laufeyson

b) Buckaroo13

c) Auctor

d) Hereno

b

a) Neo Uruk

b) Steve Buscemi

c) Warriorsoul

d) Monroe

c

a) Bob Illyani

b) Tywin Lannister

c) Branimir

d) Feanor

b

a) TurnipCruncher

b) Rayvon

c) Dochartaigh

d) Krashnaia

a

a. Myth

b. Bob Illyani

c. Salajol

d. Mogar

b

He's quaking in his midget shoes.

No, I'm actually happier considering now I have a chance of obtaining generals. I can rebuild my nation, that wont be hard nor will it take long. His only advantage over me is his nukes which he thinks will win him this war. I'll just have to use my superior military tactics to beat him down.