My Opponents Have Interceptor Missile Systems

sounion

So I attacked my targets today, 3 targets, 6 CMs.  However, some of my CMs were 'shot down' by the enemy.  Never having seen this occur in the history of CN, I checked their wonder lists, and my eyes.  No wonder that indicated this 'system'.  I was told this was a potential new wonder and not yet implemented, but yet I am surprised that all 3 of my opponents had one.

Of the 6 attacks, 4 were shot down:

To: Robert S Pierre    From: sounion    Date: 2/6/2014 4:13:00 PM

Subject: Cruise Missile Intercepted

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by sounion. Your Interceptor Missile System shot down the missile before it could do any damage. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled

To: Dreamweaver121    From: sounion    Date: 2/6/2014 4:13:38 PM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by sounion. Your Interceptor Missile System shot down the missile before it could do any damage. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Dreamweaver121    From: sounion    Date: 2/6/2014 4:13:54 PM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by sounion. Your Interceptor Missile System shot down the missile before it could do any damage. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: DJackson    From: sounion    Date: 2/6/2014 4:14:28 PM

Care to explain?

Cheers

sounion