• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you define it?

To define something as broad as "lulz" would be disingenuous to the ideal. Sure, I'd say some people have an un/organized few of Lulz. Though to say that view encompasses the entire spectrum of lulz is wrong. 

Lulz is the idea of fun, and the ability to express your idea of fun in a non-established way. Or in a way that is not "mainstream". 

I thought you and Tywin agreed on things? According to him TOP is infallible and promoting global stability.

See, you just don't understand. We're simultaneously championing both the causes of global stability and lulzism, while financing Tywin and Loki to distract you from our true plans.  :ph34r:

Having worked with GOONS over the past few months I can honestly say I saw no chaos or "Lulzism".

Are you confusing fighting hard and playing hard for Lulz?

Maybe this is really just some fancy words for saying you have a grudge?

The Revolutionary Order Party does not classify GOONS as a lulzist regime. I was confused at first as well, but learned that this was not the same GOONS that rained chaos in my day. Indeed, GOONS sets the example for neo-imperialists in NSO and Pacifica: any alliance is able to abandon destructive tendencies if GOONS can.

Loki, as a Party member I encourage you to post a thesis of your beliefs in the Party Congress on why you consider GOONS to still be a lulzist regime.

I just love that people who know nothing of GOONS love to harp on GOONS. One day you have some mouthbreather saying they're the epitome of why CN is going downhill, the next day Tywin is saying NSO and GOONS are polar opposites.