For future reference

Alterego

if you don't like my fire, then don't come around, cuz I'm going to burn one down  :D

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!

@ Liars-gide When you are serious give me a shout.

If you honestly feel the need to hit a nation over this, you are welcome to hit mine.

I heard you do double takes, and then like to hit late over really petty issues. So I would just like to do this for you now so you won't have to do this later: I'm pretty sure this is a call out.

I'm still trying to grasp hold of something here, maybe you can help:

[spoiler]

Some day in the future some of you might be contemplating a treaty with Riot Society or an alliance which has BringMeTheHorizon in a leadership position. If that day comes and you get into a spot of bother this white knight might not be swooping to the rescue. I cant give any insight to the man he was but can shed some light on the man he has become.

I am a big mouth but i've always been ready to put my money where my mouth is. I never cared much for image but my friends and allies always knew when the chips were down that I could be counted on the the bitter end. Here on Bob there are many kinds of nation leaders and probably the worst of the lot is the leader with a big mouth and a yellow belly. Always quich to mouth off and even quicker to run and hide. These master e-lawyers only care about perception and saving face at all costs, on many occasions at the expense of friends and allies.  BringMeTheHorizon is on such leader.

In the beginning there was a bravado comment that I missed at the time but noticed later.

I had already declared on two NPO nations before I noticed this guy and saw he was in range, so I declared on him with the intention of showing him my bite was still there having not so long ago been part of BF1 and nuked NpO 72 times.

His replies gave me hope that he was one of the hard core. At the time he had twice the infra and 20 nukes, he was by no means a weak opponent.

To: alterego    From: BringMeTheHorizon    Date: 1/31/2014 10:35:58 AM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Alas, it was all for show and his yellow belly soon came into view

To: alterego    From: BringMeTheHorizon    Date: 1/31/2014 10:43:58 AM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: Just so you know my war plan for you. I'm not going to attack back, I'll continue to let NPO nuke you, since they have higher tech, and I'll forever keep having higher infra than you, so you wont be able to GA me successfully, and when you nuke me you'll kill off all my soldiers. So you can't successfully GA me.

I'll keep buying so my count can go up. Sorry if this wont be as fun as you thought. Enjoy my pseudo turtle.

Image alone matters to some.

To: alterego    From: Lysergide    Date: 1/31/2014 5:55:52 PM

Subject: Alterego

Message: As a former BF1, I am asking you to peace out with BringmetheHorizon

To: alterego    From: Lysergide    Date: 2/1/2014 4:17:38 PM

Subject: RE: Alterego

Message: He is the leader of the Alliance, and is important for my plans and the future. His good face with a lot of people allows me to use his persona to further my goals of a coalition to build a future.

Psst, hes a coward. Dont tell anyone we need him to appear brave and honorable. ps its you thats the coward alterego

To: alterego    From: Lysergide    Date: 2/2/2014 7:12:25 PM

Subject: RE: Alterego

Message: Well yes, you are clearly a better warrior by picking on someone weaker than you.

I didnt pick him he picked me. I was 20k ns at the start of this fight and already engaged with 2 other nations. He was 22k NS and not alone.

Be carefull with these guys their treaties might not be worth wiping you arse with

I gave him a simple way out. You decided it was better to save face by not admitting he was wrong because you need his image more than the NS. Now we will see if your desire to "use his persona to further my goals of a coalition to build a future" is more important than your alliance membership.

This could have ended on day 1 with a simple post by cool beans. Now your alliance is going to burn because you place your future plans and dreams of a grande "coalition" ahead of ordinary people. What kind of puppet are you running? Your plan to save face is now a damage limitation excercise. The question what do you protect from further damage? your puppet leaders image or the people in your alliance?

The price of peace is a public admission by cool beans that he was wrong and an apology from both of you for calling me a coward. Failure to do so shows your pride is more important than your members. If thats the case I expect they will see you for what you are and vote with their feet

[/spoiler]

I'm terribly sorry for all this quoting, but I would feel best if I could just run through some things while the references are easily accessible.

From what I gathered, you declared on BMTH because he said something about your fighting (a coward in terms), but after the fact. It wasn't an impulsive decision, no. Like you probably had some food in between, maybe watched some television. Came back, saw what you missed, and still thought it reasonable to attack. Marvelous.

For a man who is supposedly not entirely concerned about your image, you have dedicated an awful lot of time to making sure everyone understands that you are not what people say you are. What a glorious investment of time.

It seems you were overzealous in your task, as it would have been understandable if you simply "retaliated" with an effort of war. You're right, it could have been over in one day when you ran the motions. You could have said, "hey, I'm not a coward, I will fight you" and that would have sufficed. If he still would have been foolish enough to disagree, you would have had 6 more days to convince him.

If the aforementioned were not enough, you want to pile drive your point providing the ultimatum that if ONE person doesn't apologize for hurting your feelings, you will literally war with other people simply because of association.

So here's the kicker, BMTH is supposedly a yellow bellied bully, according to the (seemingly) self-centered, pretentious...wait for it...bully.

The word of the day: subjective bias.

Alterego, I'm pretty sure I've seen you around, and to be honest, I seldom take BMTH seriously. And even if I do, I promise you, it is never war worthy. Still to each his own. If you ran with BF1, your image shouldn't be that big a deal anyway. I mean, your very fighting force was a seasonal bon voyage by those who said, "enough". If it's you're prerogative to pass your time as such, and need these grandiose excuses (irony), to fight them, then by all means knock yourself out.

And that's it. Thanks for the decent read. Take a creative writing course. It'll help with your story's flow of logic...

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!

I heard you do double takes, and then like to hit late over really petty issues. So I would just like to do this for you now so you won't have to do this later: I'm pretty sure this is a call out.

I'm still trying to grasp hold of something here, maybe you can help:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I'm terribly sorry for all this quoting, but I would feel best if I could just run through some things while the references are easily accessible.

From what I gathered, you declared on BMTH because he said something about your fighting (a coward in terms), but after the fact. It wasn't an impulsive decision, no. Like you probably had some food in between, maybe watched some television. Came back, saw what you missed, and still thought it reasonable to attack. Marvelous.

For a man who is supposedly not entirely concerned about your image, you have dedicated an awful lot of time to making sure everyone understands that you are not what people say you are. What a glorious investment of time.

It seems you were overzealous in your task, as it would have been understandable if you simply "retaliated" with an effort of war. You're right, it could have been over in one day when you ran the motions. You could have said, "hey, I'm not a coward, I will fight you" and that would have sufficed. If he still would have been foolish enough to disagree, you would have had 6 more days to convince him.

If the aforementioned were not enough, you want to pile drive your point providing the ultimatum that if ONE person doesn't apologize for hurting your feelings, you will literally war with other people simply because of association.

So here's the kicker, BMTH is supposedly a yellow bellied bully, according to the (seemingly) self-centered, pretentious...wait for it...bully.

The word of the day: subjective bias.

Alterego, I'm pretty sure I've seen you around, and to be honest, I seldom take BMTH seriously. And even if I do, I promise you, it is never war worthy. Still to each his own. If you ran with BF1, your image shouldn't be that big a deal anyway. I mean, your very fighting force was a seasonal bon voyage by those who said, "enough". If it's you're prerogative to pass your time as such, and need these grandiose excuses (irony), to fight them, then by all means knock yourself out.

And that's it. Thanks for the decent read. Take a creative writing course. It'll help with your story's flow of logic...

The only person who called bmth a bully "in a sense" was liars-gide. You are quoting something he pulled out of his own arse and said was my quote. If you want to quote me please quote me.

So I enjoy this very much. He calls BringMeTheHorizon a bully in a sense, then goes ahead and attacks other nations stating that BringMeTheHorizon is the reason he is doing so. Some twisted logic there.

Edited by Alterego

Could we get this over with? I have better things to do than bother with this pettiness.

Ok let me spell this out for you because you dont seem to grasp what I have said.

1. create a thread

2. Post a genuine apology (anything laced with insults will be rejected)

3. Dittos not accepted

4. Have 3 people sign it of behalf of your alliance (you, lysergide and mr diddo) with each to post an acknowledgement beneath it as proof one person is not signing for all three of you

5. send peace offers

Once this is done I will read your apology. If it is acceptable peace will be achieved. If you arent ready yet we can try again 17th March

Edited by Alterego

Ok let me spell this out for you because you dont seem to grasp what I have said.

1. create a thread

2. Post a genuine apology (anything laced with insults will be rejected)

3. Dittos not accepted

4. Have 3 people sign it of behalf of your alliance (you, lysergide and mr diddo) with each to post an acknowledgement beneath it as proof one person is not signing for all three of you

5. send peace offers

Once this is done I will read your apology. If it is acceptable peace will be achieved. If you arent ready yet we can try again 17th March

That's Miss Ditto to you.

The only person who called bmth a bully "in a sense" was liars-gide. You are quoting something he pulled out of his own arse and said was my quote. If you want to quote me please quote me.

Look, I play games on multiple levels. I've got 8 brains, an octo-mind if you will.

The only thing concerning you about my description of BMTH is his cowardice. His "bullying" is in reference to something else. Don't banter back with some expectation that I should have known you ignorant of the matter. That wouldn't have been my intention. I would hate to put you in other position where you have to explain to a world why you decided to overreact again.

Rather, I said what I wanted to say, how I said it. Depth, multiple interpretations, not all for you.

On another note, in hindsight, I would count this a terrible investment with incalculable loss. I'd suggest whoever your broker/conscious is, fire them. All this pomp and bravado for an apology. You sell your character, that good image you're not so worried about (except when it comes to not looking like a coward, and getting affirmations by strangers everywhere) for what?

Honestly, you left this worse than you came. 

Edited by Ovidsidios

Im not reading all that, sorry.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize your learning level and competence. Let me help you out:

1. Sometimes people say things that mean many things; doesn't make you as dumb as it makes them smarter; the two are not mutually exclusive
  2. You look like a Mogar wannabe/tryhard (naturally he does it better; cookies for you though)
  3. Nobody cares if you're a coward or not. You're actions should speak louder than your words. To your defense of ¬coward, your words did not speak. Just because you pick fights with people weaker than you, doesn't save you from being a coward. In fact, quite to the contrary, it doesn't.

Edit: trimming

Edited by Ovidsidios

I'm sorry, I didn't realize your learning level and competence. Let me help you out:

1. Sometimes people say things that mean many things; doesn't make you as dumb as it makes them smarter; the two are not mutually exclusive
  2. You look like a Mogar wannabe/tryhard (naturally he does it better; cookies for you though)
  3. Nobody cares if you're a coward or not. You're actions should speak louder than your words. To your defense of ¬coward, your words did not speak. Just because you pick fights with people weaker than you, doesn't save you from being a coward. In fact, quite to the contrary, it doesn't.

Edit: trimming

Sorry, still to much. If you could just post three images that sum up your feelings (1 for each point)we can get to the bottom of this. Here are some examples

:(    :frantic:    :mad: 

Sorry, still to much. If you could just post three images that sum up your feelings (1 for each point)we can get to the bottom of this. Here are some examples

:(    :frantic:    :mad:

fish.gif

Why yes, that is indeed a trout...

Edited by Ovidsidios