What I hope for in Round 29..

Fair wars!

Looking at the archieves and looking at the classic wars in past rounds make me miss those days..

Lets see how it goes in round 29.

Komplex, I wish it as much as you do, mate. Don't see it happening any time soon though.

Komplex, I wish it as much as you do, mate. Don't see it happening any time soon though.

No, because it has been this way since round fucking 2.

Alliance(s) declares > Alliance(s) declared on cry's "not fair" for a different asinine reason every time.

Also don't pretend that you've never declared a war that has been in some way seen as unfair,  everyone has.

Instead of fair play we get more of the same all one has to do is browse the war page.

Don't know how to take that comment as all I see on the war page is that instead of just a couple rogue nations now we have a rogue alliance in the game.

Here you can see how really sick TE became.

Komplex, a really nice guy, just expressed his wish that the environment, where we spend part of our life, would become more enjoyable.

What's happened after that? A sequence of hissing and sputtering, aimed at some people in particular and getting personal by trolling/stalking. Nothing else left to say? You really want to turn this thread into another hateful clone?

That's why I've stopped beginning new threads, including DoEs - there always will be a "well-wisher", who'd turn a good-natured thread into something resembling a pigsty - with squeaking and dirt thrown around.

Going around and around in circles, aren't we? ...

Komplex, a really nice guy, just expressed his wish that the environment, where we spend part of our life, would become more enjoyable.

What's happened after that? A sequence of hissing and sputtering, aimed at some people in particular and getting personal by trolling/stalking. Nothing else left to say? You really want to turn this thread into another hateful clone?

That's why I've stopped beginning new threads, including DoEs - there always will be a "well-wisher", who'd turn a good-natured thread into something resembling a pigsty - with squeaking and dirt thrown around.

This! Exactly why I quit posting.

But aren't you posting to say why you don't post? That is illogical.

Not sure about that one but if Joe the indian was pedaling down the road in his canoe,

how many pancakes would it take to cover a doghouse?

Not sure about that one but if Joe the indian was pedaling down the road in his canoe,

Is the dog home?  I feel like that would change the dynamics of the situation dramatically.

I have to ask, as many are curious, is your response to a couple of rogue attacks by a small noob alliance really called for? I mean 2 or 3 rogue you guys and so you go ape shit on the whole AA.

I have to ask, as many are curious, is your response to a couple of rogue attacks by a small noob alliance really called for? I mean 2 or 3 rogue you guys and so you go ape !@#$ on the whole AA.

DAT SPIN!

About United States: After the five day peace period, the U.S. will strike on all nations within the top 20. Especially those who have made a donation to CyberNations. Prepare for battle, as those who are declared enemies will never recover.

Yes, sounds like some small newbish alliance that has no idea what its doing.

DAT SPIN!

Yes, sounds like some small newbish alliance that has no idea what its doing.

Just asking a question is all because noobs or not the response seems a little excessive unless its Warriors policy that if you hit one then they hit your entire AA.

To many cowards in TE leadership to have only fair wars.

Not as much as you think, but stop being so negative in your posts, especially to people you don't even know.

I just stop posting in most threads after Paul and DD start going at it. And I'm contradicting myself right now but w/e.

I have to ask, as many are curious, is your response to a couple of rogue attacks by a small noob alliance really called for? I mean 2 or 3 rogue you guys and so you go ape !@#$ on the whole AA.

Yep.  

Are those same people now curious about how almost the entire alliance got deleted?

I would think they would be more curious about that than they would as to why our counter against a rogue alliance was both swift and decisive.

There is absolutely nothing you could post in here Paul that would make me do anything less than praise my members for their actions in this recent turn of affairs.

Are those same "many" now curious as to why you were worried about how hard and swift we countered on an alliance of "noob" rogues?

If not then they damn well should be as it was the first time I have ever seen anyone take up for rogues in this game.

Even curiouser (pretty sure that is not a word but I like it) is why you would refer to them as noobs. Or did you really think that it was just coincidence that they all had states as their nation and ruler names.

Hell I am going to go out on a limb here and even say that "many" might also be curious as to how some of our guys were being successfully spied upon even though they had 90% odds on every nation in the United States alliance.

What say you "many" on this recent turn of events?

Are those same people now curious about how almost the entire alliance got deleted?
I would think they would be more curious about that than they would as to why our counter against a rogue alliance was both swift and decisive.
There is absolutely nothing you could post in here Paul that would make me do anything less than praise my members for their actions in this recent turn of affairs.
Are those same "many" now curious as to why you were worried about how hard and swift we countered on an alliance of "noob" rogues?
If not then they damn well should be as it was the first time I have ever seen anyone take up for rogues in this game.
Even curiouser (pretty sure that is not a word but I like it) is why you would refer to them as noobs. Or did you really think that it was just coincidence that they all had states as their nation and ruler names.
Hell I am going to go out on a limb here and even say that "many" might also be curious as to how some of our guys were being successfully spied upon even though they had 90% odds on every nation in the United States alliance.

What say you "many" on this recent turn of events?

Wow it almost sounds as though you are making an accusation . I called them noobs because they posted their intentions in their AA description and thet hit others as well as warriors. I only asked about the overwhelming response because I liked it and will adopt such actions against rogues in the future. I do want you to understand however that if I have you rogued it will hurt and will not be a glorified tech raid resulting in you getting xp. You really do not think much outside of your one thought that if something goes bad Paul did it, do you?

Im pretty sure you'd respond in a similar manner.... Steve is a cruel planet.

Im pretty sure you'd respond in a similar manner.... Steve is a cruel planet.

Like I responded above I was just wondering if it was a policy because I like it personally and fully intend to respond in the same manner if any OP get rogued. Edited by paul711