Re: CN Revolution

Sephiroth

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interpretation of information you believe gives you reason to go to war. Depending on how good one is an offensive war can seem like a defensive war.

Methrage, it was a question intended as sarcasm.  Remember I didn't even use a CB the last war I participated in.  Also glad to see you're still around.

Edited by LiquidMercury

Methrage, it was a question intended as sarcasm.  Remember I didn't even use a CB the last war I participated in.  Also glad to see you're still around.

Yeah, I know I'm messing around. This whole thread was made as drunk post after a half bottle of vodka and the bar, so it was a drunken revolution from the start.

What's a Casus belli? 

Something that can't be "valid" or "invalid", but that can be lazily chosen, which is the concept I think Meth was aiming to. He definitely has a point that dumbing everything down makes for a worse game in the long run.

Yeah, I know I'm messing around. This whole thread was made as drunk post after a half bottle of vodka and the bar, so it was a drunken revolution from the start.

Now the OP starts to make sense... :)

I don't think there will ever be a world wide CN revolution becuase people are afraid to stand up. The only way for a CN wide revolt to be successful would be to have a lot of poeple who were ready to fight till ZI against overwhelming odds. Revolutions require one main thing, courage. For proof just look back at CN history, out of all the attempted world wide revolts, the only one that got attention from a descent amount of powerful alliances was the LCNR revolt (Involving 7 alliances). The reason that this revolt did better then the rest was because everyone of LCNR's members fought down to ZI without even attempting to surrender. Now if you could get a lot of people to do that, then a revolution would happen. But it most likey never will.

I don't think there will ever be a world wide CN revolution becuase people are afraid to stand up. The only way for a CN wide revolt to be successful would be to have a lot of poeple who were ready to fight till ZI against overwhelming odds. Revolutions require one main thing, courage. For proof just look back at CN history, out of all the attempted world wide revolts, the only one that got attention from a descent amount of powerful alliances was the LCNR revolt (Involving 7 alliances). The reason that this revolt did better then the rest was because everyone of LCNR's members fought down to ZI without even attempting to surrender. Now if you could get a lot of people to do that, then a revolution would happen. But it most likey never will.

You need to re-read history.