Re: CN Revolution

Sephiroth

Id Est: "Frankly, you haven't shown me that you sincerely have a strong enough point  to the argument you have employed against me. You're only insulting me because I spoke the truth about your whining pertaining to the past argument you held with Loki Laufeyson, and now your annoyed with me".

I think you missed something in my post but whatever.

He got rolled by Buckaroo and GJO and nobody cared.

Scoreboard was actually Rey: 3 Buck: 0

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you missed something in my post but whatever.

Scoreboard was actually Rey: 3 Buck: 0

No, I did not miss anything important that you posted in your lame retort, Rey the King. I obviously chose to ignore your gibberish pointed at my supposed weak lexicon because you know darn well that I do not rely on the same exact words, phrases and so forth to go and spread the exact underscoring message that I want to exalt to those I wish to inform. I always express concise and clear-cut language whenever I post. Maybe you should seek-out a thesaurus for your own poor diction? I think that would help the  both of us carry-on a sufficient chat without the need for one-line type posts, yes?

Edited by Malkavian

No, I did not miss anything important that you posted in your lame retort, Rey the King. I obviously chose to ignore your gibberish pointed at my supposed weak lexicon because you know darn well that I do not rely on the same exact words, phrases and so forth to go and spread the exact underscoring message that I want to exalt to those I wish to inform. I always express concise and clear-cut language whenever I post. Maybe you should seek-out a thesaurus for your own poor diction? I think that would help the  both of us carry-on a sufficient chat without the need for one-line type posts, yes?

Or maybe you should take yourself less seriously. Do you wake up and eat !@#$%^& instead of Wheaties or something? Switch to the breakfast of champions, might brighten your day some.

And maybe you should critique my revolution instead of my posts? Edited by Neo Uruk

Or maybe you should take yourself less seriously. Do you wake up and eat !@#$%^& instead of Wheaties or something? Switch to the breakfast of champions, might brighten your day some.

You don't think when a person insults another person that the average response is going to be at least a bit serious? I can only imagine what would happen if someone on these boards insulted you personally: you would probably laugh and tell them that the cookie monster is coming to eat their children. 

You don't think when a person insults another person that the average response is going to be at least a bit serious? I can only imagine what would happen if someone on these boards insulted you personally: you would probably laugh and tell them that the cookie monster is coming to eat their children. 

I would probably just laugh and shrug them off; I don't take "you should add another thesaurus" as a personal, grave insult Edited by Neo Uruk

Trying to sound like some aloof intellectual is making you look like a bit of a prat. Just talk normally, and you can argue the points you want to, rather than discussing your obviously fantastic vocabulary.

Trying to sound like some aloof intellectual is making you look like a bit of a prat. Just talk normally, and you can argue the points you want to, rather than discussing your obviously fantastic vocabulary.

Very much this. The tone of the OWF is generally casual, you're not writing a thesis paper or anything. The whole pulling a muscle to use big words by Malkavian just gives me a vibe of this:

[spoiler]xUhsj.jpg[/spoiler]

It's incredibly stilted, and certainly not concise.  In fact, it's anything but concise.  Bob pretty much nailed it.

Luckily I just skimmed through this thread. Entire minutes saved!

Bye...

I aspire to this standard, jerdge :D

Very much this. The tone of the OWF is generally casual, you're not writing a thesis paper or anything. The whole pulling a muscle to use big words by Malkavian just gives me a vibe of this:

[spoiler]xUhsj.jpg[/spoiler]

That fb screenshot is hilarious.

But this thread is an example why there will never be some sort of CN mass uprising of the proletariat.

Methrage is probably the only other active ex-FCCer on the forum, and Im not sure why some sort of libertarian world of peaceful coexistence would even be desirable on Bob either. Edited by Tywin Lannister

You miss understand me then, Horo the Wise Wolf; I write in the fashion that has become now associated with my persona due to a relatively strong desire to be understood in the way most palpable and easily digestible by the mass of the forum membership. I dearly beg your forgiveness should you think my written word too gratuitous or gaudy or dramatic. I assure you that was not my aim in typing the way I am known by, comrade Horo, I only wish to impose upon the fellow Cyber Nations forum users my near exact intentions and meaning when I write at all, but viewing the negative reaction to my fantastic vocabulary  hasn't exactly giving me any jovial occasion to celebrate.

I will try to loosen my grip on my usual collegiate vernacular in repose of more conventional forum emendation. But, I cannot make any promises my friend.  I enjoy reading research papers, studying for educational enrichment and a sundry of other personal scholarly passions in the name of knowledge, and to be freed from the metaphorical poison known as "ignorance" by all topics or persons whom would seek to undermine me and my position via my personal life. It's saddening  when a writer writes formally and politely but those around him or her could dare to bombard that writer with such moribund responses. I do not feel distant or aloof of any of you fine players, but I shall endure your words on the issue, comrade Horo. 

Edited by Malkavian

It's a shame that you missed alyster's Razzie Awards.  You'll be a good contender for 'Worst Poster of the Year' in the event that he brings them back.

I'm not really sure about whatever it is you're attempting to insinuate when you write that I'd be a prime contender for being given the informal title of a horrible poster/blogger. My posts are all clean and organised. How is that so atrocious that I could be found eligible for such a demotion? Please explain your reasoning behind such a foul comment in detail, Luckao.

Edited by Malkavian

You're not sure?  Okay, I'll tell you.  Your posts are verbose, not to mention extremely turgid.

You bothered to critcise certain members of this forum in another post on this part of the board, citing certain flaws of theirs as one of the reasons that make you wonder why you ever signed up.  You're no different, really.  Since starting to post regularly, all you've succeeded in doing is rapidly cultivate an unsavoury image for yourself.  Reaffirming your position with additional nonsense isn't going to do very much to persuade people that you're worth paying attention to.

You're not sure?  Okay, I'll tell you.  Your posts are verbose, not to mention extremely turgid.

You bothered to critcise certain members of this forum in another post on this part of the board, citing certain flaws of theirs as one of the reasons that make you wonder why you ever signed up.  You're no different, really.  Since starting to post regularly, all you've succeeded in doing is rapidly cultivate an unsavoury image for yourself.  Reaffirming your position with additional nonsense isn't going to do very much to persuade people that you're worth paying attention to.

You're scrutinizing my prose and labeling my posts as a series of tumescent gibberish? I have already affirmed my requisite in writing in manner that came to characterize my being here on the forum, Luckao. You would do well but to show compassion and patience when replying to someone who has not wronged you. 

I lack the kindred spirit with those certain few I criticized because they represent the opposite of what is cultivated and adept in the Cyber Nations game. I realize that I am not the paradisaical user that the game has awaited; I have no grandiose allusions of pivotal importance within the forum community, but I deserve the same respect that everyone deserves to receive. I am not bothered by the notion that I could be incorrect foregrounding certain areas of discourse. It is fine with me should you share some concern you wish to voice, Luckao. I will not protest raggedly over it.

Edited by Malkavian

Do you actually think that nonsense constitutes a credible response?  Keep digging.

It is you alone that has ever even hinted as such a disposition toward my reputation. Whatever you dislike about me is not a valid concern of mine, Luckao You consistently slander my image as pompous and frigid, but it makes no difference to me: speak and act fiendishly to your heart's content. However at least pretend that you actually matter anymore than me to speak such venomous words, Luckao. You need to try harder, much harder.