Re: CN Revolution

Sephiroth

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it you and RV are brothers or something?

I take it you don't realize that just about everyone thinks you're a twit yet.

If you want to be respected around here, start reading entire posts instead of basing your responses around one-liners that ignore the entire premise of the argument. Edited by Neo Uruk

Pot, kettle, and all that good stuff.

Difference being I actually read and decide what's relevant. You just skim and then hope you make some kind of response that makes sense.

In addition, I can admit when I'm actually wrong whereas you just tend to plug your ears and scream bloody murder or that someone just can't comprehend your complex theories. Edited by Neo Uruk

Difference being I actually read and decide what's relevant. You just skim and then hope you make some kind of response that makes sense.

Same thing I do, except I purposefully reply with a response that will make the other person mad. I'm the Master of Mischief, my job is to piss off the current order and according to public opinion it is a job I do very well. If you talk to anyone in Bob who has had a conversation with me outside of the OWF, they'll tell you that my personality on the OWF is different than off of it.

You on the other had are a literal joke who thinks people take him seriously. I'm still laughing about that thread you made calling me and Tywin out and nobody cared about it. Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Same thing I do, except I purposefully reply with a response that will make the other person mad. I'm the Master of Mischief, my job is to piss off the current order and according to public opinion it is a job I do very well. If you talk to anyone in Bob who has had a conversation with me outside of the OWF, they'll tell you that my personality on the OWF is different than off of it.
You on the other had are a literal joke who thinks people take him seriously.

So are you. At least rey has some accomplishments.

You on the other had are a literal joke who thinks people take him seriously.

I think you may have bumped your head scrambling to sound like you're some kind of Master Genius Schemer Extraordinaire General, Esquire. And the fact that I'm far more relevant with more relevant connections - but nobody takes me seriously! - means what, exactly, about you?

e: nice edit - you still looked like a bitch. Edited by Neo Uruk

I think you may have bumped your head scrambling to sound like you're some kind of Master Genius Schemer Extraordinaire General, Esquire. And the fact that I'm far more relevant with more relevant connections - but nobody takes me seriously! - means what, exactly, about you?

e: nice edit - you still looked like a !@#$%*.

Again, you think a bit too highly of yourself. Even with all of those "connections", many of your so called allies have little to no respect for you. I may have fewer connections than you do, but the few allies that I have hold me in high regard.

Again, you think a bit too highly of yourself. Even with all of those "connections", many of your so called allies have little to no respect for you. I may have fewer connections than you do, but the few allies that I have hold me in high regard.

Name twelve people that fit each of these sets and I will wear a sig/avatar combination of your choosing for a month. I'll be waiting.

Also, even if people don't respect me as a person/poster, they respect the capabilities that I do bring to the table. Can you say the same? As far as I know, you've never been even low gov. You're a GOONS academy dropout-turned-rogue that quit when he got in over his head, then had to reroll to try and escape again. I don't think I've ever been that low.

Basically in essence go play soccer or some shit, we have real football over here.

You would be surprised who/the amount of people who will support Rey to the death if anyone ever tried to seriously mess with him.

Edited by Bob

You would be surprised who/the amount of people who will support Rey to the death if anyone ever tried to seriously mess with him.

if you're surprised by small numbers yes. Loki step off man, Rey is protected by DBDC.

Name twelve people that fit each of these sets and I will wear a sig/avatar combination of your choosing for a month. I'll be waiting.

Also, even if people don't respect me as a person/poster, they respect the capabilities that I do bring to the table. Can you say the same? As far as I know, you've never been even low gov. You're a GOONS academy dropout-turned-rogue that quit when he got in over his head, then had to reroll to try and escape again. I don't think I've ever been that low.

Basically in essence go play soccer or some !@#$, we have real football over here.

I won't name any names because those people know who they are and they can speak for themselves, but many people I have spoken to on both coalitions do not respect you.

Regarding your comments about my time in GOONS, if you knew the truth about how I was treated you would realize how silly that comment was.

I won't name any names because those people know who they are and they can speak for themselves, but many people I have spoken to on both coalitions do not respect you.

Regarding your comments about my time in GOONS, if you knew the truth about how I was treated you would realize how silly that comment was.

Oh, the whole "I don't need to do this" argument. Here, I'll even save you the public ridicule: go ahead and PM me the list. I'm not gonna go off on anyone in query. I'm not the type to do that. Remember, only allies count! (which means talking to "both coalitions" is dumb as hell)

You were treated like any other academy member who can't read a basic guide. Edited by Neo Uruk

Enough of this incessant bickering; this is precisely the sort of ninny-kind of arguments that I concerned myself to write about already.  You both should mind your selves and not the irrelevant prattle that has become a normality in the Cyber Nations forum. If either one [or the other] of you players is decent enough to be re-calling a diplomatic certainty, and not a fictitious story made for your pitiful prides' reputation, then what good shall be the produce of  this strange gobble?

Rey the King, I appreciate your attempt at calming Loki Laufeyson down, but I would enjoy your company a lot more if you did not interrupt me and Loki Laufeyson from speaking apropos a personal sort of conversation. Loki Laufeyson, if you really are the player you lay claimant to self-acknowledging, what difference does a comment like Rey the King's matter-at-all?  I swear sometimes I wanna strangle you two.

Edited by Malkavian

I'd appreciate your company more if you added an extra thesaurus to your vocabulary!

Also I'm the leader of this here revolution so I need to keep my plebs in check.

Oh, what the heck are you going-on about now, Rey the King? I think all my posts make complete sense and are adequate enough to be understood. If you can not apprehend the issue for which I spoke toward just now then that is your problem. My grammar is not spot-on one hundred percent of the time I blog or post, but it carries an actual message, and not the regular hurried gobble you two have been arguing upon for the last 10-15 minutes. Get your story straight.

Edited by Malkavian

Oh, what the heck are you going-on about now, Rey the King? I think all my posts make complete sense and are adequate enough to be understood. If you can not apprehend the issue for which I spoke toward just now then that is your problem. My grammar is not spot-on one hundred percent of the time I blog or post, but it carries an actual message, and not the regular hurried gobble you two have been arguing upon for the last 10-15 minutes. Get your story straight.

I... um... what?

Enough of this incessant bickering; this is precisely the sort of ninny-kind of arguments that I concerned myself to write about already.  You both should mind your selves and not the irrelevant prattle that has become a normality in the Cyber Nations forum. If either one [or the other] of you players is decent enough to be re-calling a diplomatic certainty, and not a fictitious story made for your pitiful prides' reputation, then what good shall be the produce of  this strange gobble?

Rey the King, I appreciate your attempt at calming Loki Laufeyson down, but I would enjoy your company a lot more if you did not interrupt me and Loki Laufeyson from speaking apropos a personal sort of conversation. Loki Laufeyson, if you really are the player you lay claimant to self-acknowledging, what difference does a comment like Rey the King's matter-at-all?  I swear sometimes I wanna strangle you two.

Doesn't make a difference at all, just gotta remind people of their place sometimes.

Doesn't make a difference at all, just gotta remind people of their place sometimes.

Who are you reminding of their place? Rey?  The guy who multiple alliances would stand up and defend if someone randomly attacked him?

I... um... what?

Id Est: "Frankly, you haven't shown me that you sincerely have a strong enough point  to the argument you have employed against me. You're only insulting me because I spoke the truth about your whining pertaining to the past argument you held with Loki Laufeyson, and now your annoyed with me".

Edited by Malkavian

I don't think in-all-honesty that Rey the King cares at all for your candid debate strategy, Loki Laufeyson. I did not type that because I'm on his side-of-things here; I am just writing the truth.