Re: CN Revolution

Sephiroth

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methrage, I know you typically don't think before you post, but I'd think you would have been here long enough not to stoop to Loki-type tinfoil posts.

When a power of old is "tossed out", the old one will largely remain the same. Then you and your lot will tinker off to the other side of the conflict, get your keyboards out and type up these sort of "CN Revolution" posts again. Why do you think it'll be different this time?

United forever in friendship and labour,
Our mighty republics will ever endure.
The Great Soviet Union will live through the ages.
The dream of a people their fortress secure.

Long live our Soviet motherland,
Built by the people's mighty hand.
Long live our people, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our crimson flag inspire,
Shining in glory for all men to see.

Through days dark and stormy where Great Lenin lead us
Our eyes saw the bright sun of freedom above
And Stalin our leader with faith in the people,
Inspired us to build up the land that we love.

We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of nations
And all generations will honour her name.

Mr. Methrage, I respect your opinion but this is an inaccurate analysis of the CN revolution. There can never be a true revolution unless the old order is brought to its knees, and a new order of justice and fairplay takes its place. Taking a look at this war, I do not see any of this happening.

I didn't get a memo either. Neutrals are people too :(

Mr. Methrage, I respect your opinion but this is an inaccurate analysis of the CN revolution. There can never be a true revolution unless the old order is brought to its knees, and a new order of justice and fairplay takes its place. Taking a look at this war, I do not see any of this happening.

Fair play, order, its all a point of view isn't it? Anyways, I thought you retired from the revolution business.

Edited by Mr Director

I feared that from the time I registered on the O.W.F. I would be viewing a place glutted with irate bloggers, old fogies and the occasionally meet the next big, famous player for which another  futile war would occur, or perhaps a doltish player with too much time on his hand would attempt to do something unworthy of meaningful discourse by the forum inhabitants. I am now finding myself regretting the decision to click the registry button and fill-out the necessary paper-work. 

Irregardless of the more pressing and concerning topics of deliberation: (global) warfare, alliance pacts (e.g. Bloc[s], MoDP, Letters of Amity), the resolution to the question of whether to show merciful companionship after the completion of the Sugar Rush War or whether to with-hold it in favor of more malicious conditions and terms of surrender–I cannot stop the total feeling of mediocrity I am utterly consumed by every-time I read-over a blog entry dealing with Ariana Grande, or some bullocks rant requisitioning the cease of an imaginary Libertarian revolution promulgating the over-throw of olden bureaucracies for modern measure, whatever they turn-out to become later onward. It is the willy, bloody cue among the plurality of the membership of this forum to engage in uneventful rhetoric and jabber that will follow to nowhere and nothing being done about whatever it is that person or group is prompting the rest of us to follow through with during that space-of-time. 

Users such as Mogar and his band of merry-men post not but the worst unadulterated rubbish I have ever managed to get my hands on. Mogar pretends to worship a young teenage pop-star, and idolizes her every move and breath like it were dependent upon the sustenance of his life. God help me: I want to strangle him sometimes, honestly. Loki Laufeyson consistently appears a braggart, blogging to his inner-most desires of a meticulous substance, and producing a product that usually becomes a bit too often irritable to digest; his latest work-place blog "Loki's Words of Wisdom #6" being a prime candidate for severe scorn, in-light that execution cannot be processed. Another jerk with some strange female alien for an avatar seems to prove that he solitary keeps background knowledge of the topic of discussion at the moment, but continues to attempt his shoddy retorts and what-have-you with not but a keyboard and his wondrous imagination. These are players, however, that I should come to believe will become the next objective to capture in a new front of warfare on Planet Bob. 

I would only belie my own pride never-the-less, should I forget to notarize what good came from the Cyber Nations forum: a gathering of small genuineness disguised as  penchant conversation and tosser-like debates, a genuine adornment of the  Cyber Nations online game and, of course, a stead-fast commitment to always fasten the progress and enlightenment of the entire communal effort by the god-like cults of a random few players who actually allow the game to be moderately if not marginally incising and attractive to participate in a grotesque– game[-play] atmosphere. Yes, these fine gentlemen aid all of us in the very best method plausible–they endure the pain of leaving the realm of reality to demure  themselves heedlessly to pressure the game into a phase of endless rants, YouTube threads and the rare objective argument. So, thanks and praise be to those people like Methrage that donate their time to schedule the threads that make the online forum tick  forever.

Any-who, there is and never will be a "revolution". Get back to your cave, commandant Che Guevara. Them Nazis and Fascists will strive with all their nonyielding, non-relenting might to crush such a hapless quest; now and into time memoriam. 

Edited by Malkavian