Chax's Graphics Shop

Ernesto Che Guevara

wearing mine now buddy, I like it :D  The best part of Usual Suspects and NATO is clearly Berbers, so my name prominent in the foreground is appropriate :D

Edit:  Actually, everyone in Usual Suspects should wear this sig to pay homage to the greatness that is me :|

Edited by berbers

Could you do a Sig for Me,normally I'd do one myself,but i haven't done signatures since i left cn several years ago. Im in new polar order. Could you something with Polaris from xmen please. Take your time

I am requesting a custom forum signature be done in standard Cyber Nations forum format size, and featuring Jeanette Voerman​ in a provocative pose; be creative. You might wanna check Devinart for inspiration and resources, Ernesto "Che" Guevara. 

Edited by Malkavian

Really sorry about the delays, everybody. Just got nailed with midterms and the realization that my senior thesis isn't my final paper for my Pacific Northwest history class, and I actually have to write a separate 25 page paper on another topic, because one huge paper wasn't enough. Also a 50 page paper on the French nuclear program. So that's gonna be a fun 6 weeks. Anyway, I'll work on these when I've got time, but I just wanted to explain my disappearance. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chax

Thanks again for the sig. I was wondering if you could super-impose the following quote on top of it (centered): 

"                  We serve no one 

We live by one rule only:
        Never again will we allow ourselves
           to be put in such a position."

Thanks. 
Edited by Unknown Smurf

• 3 weeks later...