CN Hungry Games

CubaQuerida

That's a pretty cool idea man.  I would specify a few tiers though.  Have a 150+, 100-150, 75-100, 50-75, and a sub 50.  That might be too many classes, but something like that.

I think where it gets interesting is the team ups, and forging temporary partnerships to get some of the alliances out of it.  So 1v1 it's hard to anarchy, but a 3 way quad is really easy to anarchy if you are doing it right.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm in the process of clearing all the technical hurdles with the powers that be regarding intra-alliance warring/spying etc, as well as potential solutions to the NS-range issues and XP-gain.  In all honesty, this would be a terrific case for extremely valid XP gathering, even if it is within your own 'alliance'.   This thread is useful for finding loopholes, contingencies, worst-case scenarios so keep em coming.

This really sounds like something no GPA nations will participate into.

While officially I can't talk for the GPA I feel comfortably sure in saying that any GPA nation participating into this will not be a GPA nation anymore, in the exact moment they drop the GPA AA or when they declare the first war, whichever comes first.

It's however possible to talk with the GPA government about this, and see if the alliance can find a solution (probably in the form of a treaty... that I'd expect not to pass the membership vote, anyway... :) )

Unironically: good luck!

Edited by jerdge

If you can get GPA, Corvus, OBR, OG, DT  and WTF in this, this will be very nice. The rest of us are a bit busy and damaged, so it might not be the best time. But, this is an awesome idea.

That's a pretty cool idea man.  I would specify a few tiers though.  Have a 150+, 100-150, 75-100, 50-75, and a sub 50.  That might be too many classes, but something like that.

I think where it gets interesting is the team ups, and forging temporary partnerships to get some of the alliances out of it.  So 1v1 it's hard to anarchy, but a 3 way quad is really easy to anarchy if you are doing it right.

These are both good ideas. That happens in the movies (books) as well, so that should be fair game in the CN version.

This really sounds like something no GPA nations will participate into.

While officially I can't talk for the GPA I feel comfortably sure in saying that any GPA nation participating into this will not be a GPA nation anymore, in the exact moment they drop the GPA AA or when they declare the first war, whichever comes first.

It's however possible to talk with the GPA government about this, and see if the alliance can find a solution (probably in the form of a treaty... that I'd expect not to pass the membership vote, anyway...  :) )

Unironically: good luck!

I guess strike GPA out. I can't even begin to comprehend how boring this alliance must be. Stewie, you must be hurting.

OOC: I love Jennifer Lawrence so much.

Edited by Starfox101

I echo this question.  A cool concept, just make sure its good with the mods about the whole war-gaming ban and such.  They might require a thread with people to be exempt from that rule, etc.

Gentle Persons

I had spoken with admin when XP were first introduce, I asked how we could continue as part of our culture our Jousts. This was part of the reason being able to turn off XP was introduced. He assured me then that Jousting so long as xp was disable was perfectly legal. I am sure this would fall under the same ideal so long as XP was disabled for each war. The format is actually almost identical to our jousts.The difference is our jousts were one on one.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Gentle Persons

I had spoken with admin when XP were first introduce, I asked how we could continue as part of our culture our Jousts. This was part of the reason being able to turn off XP was introduced. He assured me then that Jousting so long as xp was disable was perfectly legal. I am sure this would fall under the same ideal so long as XP was disabled for each war. The format is actually almost identical to our jousts.The difference is our jousts were one on one.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Much obliged Dame Themis.  Thank you for clarifying.

If you can get GPA, Corvus, OBR, OG, DT  and WTF in this, this will be very nice. The rest of us are a bit busy and damaged, so it might not be the best time. But, this is an awesome idea.

Let's be honest, fewer people every day are actually fighting the war, and more and more are just waiting for it to end.  

That being said, this idea isn't for now.

Edited by Bob

Gentle Persons

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Well that doesn't answer anything really. The OP is implying they want XP enabled

Since the Hunger Games is a battle to the death, I think they should fight until the Gamemakers think you are destroyed enough.  It should also be a rule to only go into the arena with a certain amount of money.  If you have over this amount, send it to a Gamemaker for safekeeping.  The amount of money allowed should be based off the nation strength.  Each year we should have the Hunger Games for different ranges too.  So in

January, 0-500

February, 500-2,000

March-3,000-5,000

April-5,000-10,000

etcetera

Please improve this chart.  Thanks :)

Since the Hunger Games is a battle to the death, I think they should fight until the Gamemakers think you are destroyed enough.  It should also be a rule to only go into the arena with a certain amount of money.  If you have over this amount, send it to a Gamemaker for safekeeping.  The amount of money allowed should be based off the nation strength.  Each year we should have the Hunger Games for different ranges too.  So in

January, 0-500

February, 500-2,000

March-3,000-5,000

April-5,000-10,000

etcetera

Please improve this chart.  Thanks :)

And in January 2017, Doombird can fight too.

Xp can be disabled, but it hardly qualifies as do farming, since it will all be real damage incurred. As to strength ranges, most likely under 50k, 50-80k, 80-110k, 110-140k, and 140+. Anything substantially under 50k is going to be too hard to manage.

Lux why are you hijacking my thread (and concept)?

I am announcing that I will host the 2014 HUNGOVER GAMES. Basically it will be l0c0's concept but with my endorsement. Let me go create a new thread for this so that you can all sign up. Thank you.

I'll play this on Sunday and I'll win!

4745254_std.jpg