Umbrella Arrogance Once Again

Derwood1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a leak from eQ war Umbrella, or this current war, because either seems to apply.  This is the most stale set of new data I believe I've ever seen pass as news.

Also, where is:

DBDC - I'm glad we kicked him out, he would have gotten us rolled with all the other fail AA's like NG and TLR

Seriously, did we touch you as a boy or something?  I don't get the obsession.

You upset global stability by attempting a war of aggression. Then you upset global stability by....being on the receiving end of a war of aggression? Edited by Neo Uruk

Is this a leak from eQ war Umbrella, or this current war, because either seems to apply.  This is the most stale set of new data I believe I've ever seen pass as news.

Also, where is:

DBDC - I'm glad we kicked him out, he would have gotten us rolled with all the other fail AA's like NG and TLR

I can only report it as I get it....rest assured it is current and accurate.  

Even if this is real (which is completely suspect given the biases of the source and the lack of factual evidence), so what? Umbrella has the right to have their own internal discussions, some of which may not necessarily be positive towards their allies.

I, and I'm sure the rest of TOP as well, have nothing but the utmost respect for Umbrella. They've done an excellent job this war and I couldn't ask for better allies. If you think we're going to fracture as well as you and IRON did, then you underestimate our resilience.

Even if this is real (which is completely suspect given the biases of the source and the lack of factual evidence), so what? Umbrella has the right to have their own internal discussions, some of which may not necessarily be positive towards their allies.

I, and I'm sure the rest of TOP as well, have nothing but the utmost respect for Umbrella. They've done an excellent job this war and I couldn't ask for better allies. If you think we're going to fracture as well as you and IRON did, then you underestimate our resilience.

Bob continue on with your delusion....these are not the droids you are looking for....

Bob continue on with your delusion....these are not the droids you are looking for....

Excellent retort. We can't all be as clever as NG- whether with their OWF "revelations", their diplomatic prowess, or their choice of allies. I can only dream to one day fuck up a strategic advantage as well as you guys did!

Excellent retort. We can't all be as clever as NG- whether with their OWF "revelations", their diplomatic prowess, or their choice of allies. I can only dream to one day $%&@ up a strategic advantage as well as you guys did!

Well thank you bob....oh did you ask your Ella bros if this was legit?

I have no doubts as to the authenticity of this, hell I probably helped write it.  What does it prove/solve/inspire?

This seems to be standard forum talk for just about every forum I've ever had the displeasure of visiting.  It's not particularly damning, and if there wasn't so much truth to it, I'd actually be tempted to be resentful of it if I was one of those aforementioned AA's.

You're better than this D1, but other than stirring the shit, what is the point of this remarkable revelation?

I have no doubts as to the authenticity of this, hell I probably helped write it.  What does it prove/solve/inspire?

This seems to be standard forum talk for just about every forum I've ever had the displeasure of visiting.  It's not particularly damning, and if there wasn't so much truth to it, I'd actually be tempted to be resentful of it if I was one of those aforementioned AA's.

You're better than this D1, but other than stirring the !@#$, what is the point of this remarkable revelation?

Dude, how is this not damning? They called some of our members "strange people"!

I'm glad to carry the motion forward to cancel this treaty, you parasol monsters.

I must admit, you are doing an excellent job as your coalition's leader.

Who can win in #conspiracyoff 2014?

In the red corner- Tywin Lannister, with his "global stability" and claims that he ran his coalition while second in command of HB!

In the blue corner- Steve Buscemi, with his infamous "It's all TOP's fault" and his "why don't you get out of peace mode" shenanigans!

Two enter, but only one can leave. Let's see which one leaves the Octagon, pay-per-view for only $19.95!

Derwood probably didn't have delusions of breaking any treaties up.... It's just a fun piece to read. Same as it was with TOP - the leak is nothing substantial, but rather to be taken with a grain of salt (minus a couple screens from the TOP leaks)

Who can win in #conspiracyoff 2014?

In the red corner- Tywin Lannister, with his "global stability" and claims that he ran his coalition while second in command of HB!

In the blue corner- Steve Buscemi, with his infamous "It's all TOP's fault" and his "why don't you get out of peace mode" shenanigans!

Two enter, but only one can leave. Let's see which one leaves the Octagon, pay-per-view for only $19.95!

Only 19.95?  I'd pay twice that to see it.