i would like to offer peace talks for woto

Mister black

I think we all just need to admit that NPO could've had only 2 nations over 75K in PM and the oA Coalition would've still claimed that NPO was avoiding damage.  It's just spin and no one in our coalition is falling for it.  I'm surprised that some alliances in the oA Coalition have fallen for it.

Maybe your spokesperson, Tywin Lannister, can just take a break.  TOP, come on, give the guy a break.  He's been working so hard for you and you aren't even paying him very much.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you have been forced into ~2 years~ of war then you can talk of "worse terms" till then get off that cross of yours.

That's war, where you can fight back. Jesse's talking terms, the thing that concludes a war.

There's no doubt that FAN has endured the longest war ever and we've taken our lumps for that and made our peace with FAN.

NPO has now been offered the worst set of terms EVER, at a bare minimum almost equal to the terms we accepted to conclude the Armageddon War (reparations of 10 billion in cash and 350k tech from our super 1k tech nation), at a maximum beyond 3 fold those terms (forced peace mode during peace time for 35 nations with an estimated lost aid capacity of 17 to 27 billion, DISCOUNTING the lost income to said nations ON TOP of the lost income to other NPO nations due to inability for aid flows to rebuild those nations.

Incapable of taking them?  Lol what?  Look at the post immediately above yours.  We've taken terms worse than anybody else, ever.

edit:  Banks are obsolete.  Our banks are a threat.  Gotcha.

I'm just confused why people keep saying banks are obsolete then in the same breath saying that those banks are part of NPO's very efficient rebuilding process and need to be punished. If NPO's system is so $%&@ed then just let them hurt themselves with it.

How does banks being obsolete mean they cannot rebuild other nations... If I had a spear and someone else has a gun, I can still kill them despite the spear being obsolete... 

Except why would large nations send tech to smaller nations? Smaller nations don't need tech to rebuild, they need cash, and it's the lack of an ability to send that cash that leads to these terms being harsh.  With 35 nations sending out cash to smaller nations, that's $11.34 billion over three months in lost rebuilding aid, which is enough to rebuild 132 ZI'ed nations (with a decent TC, full factories, and Monarchy or equivalent) up to 3999.99 infra.

This man gets it. That is the exact reason that, despite being an obsolete notion, banking nations are still a credible threat.

How does banks being obsolete mean they cannot rebuild other nations... If I had a spear and someone else has a gun, I can still kill them despite the spear being obsolete...

Well if the person's already thoroughly set you at a safe distance away! We'll call it 1000 yards. Can he still throw the spear? Because you sure as hell can fire the gun (altho it may not shoot that far I honestly know fuckall about most guns) Edited by Neo Uruk

Well if the person's already thoroughly set you at a safe distance away! We'll call it 1000 yards. Can he still throw the spear? Because you sure as hell can fire the gun (altho it may not shoot that far I honestly know $%&@all about most guns)

Handgun, not so much. And you have to be a damn good shot for your standard rifle. 

NPO has only suffered a 40% score reduction, 50% NS reduction, and average tech per member sits at 2100 tech
NSO has suffered a full 60% score reduction, 66% NS reduction, and average tech per member sits at 1500 tech

To be fair, FARK were almost exclusively on NSO and those guys are monsters. Also, your entire coalitions bailed on the NPO front to hit R&R, if you want NPO's damage numbers to be higher, try attacking them.

To be fair, FARK were almost exclusively on NSO and those guys are monsters. Also, your entire coalitions bailed on the NPO front to hit R&R, if you want NPO's damage numbers to be higher, try attacking them.

Read my response in the GOONs DoW thread. Not going to post it twice. 

Peace time extortion after the swarm, apparently it's the only way to win these days since they can't give an even fight on the battlefield.

Hai Crym.. Hai Cent, your rumps still burning from my nukes? Just wonderin.
Also, my war record proves the upper tier of the Pacific fights, that any contrary claim is a myth. I was in our top 30 pre-war.. and I think I've done fairly well for myself all things considered.. out numbered, usually fighting 1:3 as I am now. Sadly, my better fights at the start of the war dropped off the CN record.

Thank goodness for Lyricalz:
http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/destruction?nation=237759

Shout out to the Polar, Northlands... the only guy to give me any real trouble (so far). Just goes to show in CN, you can win 99% of your battles.. and you can still have trouble with the war.

Also Centurius.. since you and your minions (which I slaughtered while fighting you) could not prevent you from losing more in the war than you took from me... I have your head on my mantle of Alliance Leaders I have defeated in battle (that collection keeps growing). Mind you, it was by 1%, but.. I won the battle. You did challenge me to, and so I did. You called me out, I answered. You may ask for your head back in the terms if you wish.. and if we accept them, it'll be returned. For now, it's my claw puppet.

Anyway.. enough derailed discussion from the peanut gallery, I'll let the professionals return to their work.

(8930 posts? Where'd my life go.. darn you cn. :P)

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I'm just wondering why NPO has not suffered the same reduction percentages in score, average tech per nation, and overall NS like their allies in NSO did. I provided cold numbers and they certainly seem to support the assertion that NPO has hid a considerable amount of their capabilities in PM.

To recap the numbers,

NPO has only suffered a 40% score reduction, 50% NS reduction, and average tech per member sits at 2100 tech

NSO has suffered a full 60% score reduction, 66% NS reduction, and average tech per member sits at 1500 tech

Yes, and NSO was the target. Doesnt it stand to reason that the target would take more damage. Everyone seems to ignore all of TOP govs early huffing, both in public and private (go re-read them)... this war is "not about NPO"... we are "here to support Polar"...

That's....not a term. And I'm not sure what mental gymnastics you did to think so.

Yeah you are right its not a term but since I wasn't talking to you then there is no need for being a cunt about it. I didn't have time to review post due to a situation.

But any term is better than having a gun held to your head forever if you ever came out of peacemode and they would still of been there to this day if history played out differently.

That's war, where you can fight back. Jesse's talking terms, the thing that concludes a war.

There's no doubt that FAN has endured the longest war ever and we've taken our lumps for that and made our peace with FAN.

Holding a whole alliance in peacemode with a gun to their head for x amount of years, is still worse than the 6 months? extended peacemode for a handful of nations.

NPO has now been offered the worst set of terms EVER, at a bare minimum almost equal to the terms we accepted to conclude the Armageddon War (reparations of 10 billion in cash and 350k tech from our super 1k tech nation), at a maximum beyond 3 fold those terms (forced peace mode during peace time for 35 nations with an estimated lost aid capacity of 17 to 27 billion, DISCOUNTING the lost income to said nations ON TOP of the lost income to other NPO nations due to inability for aid flows to rebuild those nations.

Going off some of the previous posts the alliance can't keep a straight story one minute they are banks another minute they are tech buyers.

Regardless I'm all for dropping the peace talks term and just continuing the war till that term runs out and then white peace out. Surely then nobody can complain.

You shush, those 16 +100K nations have their attack efforts stymied. STYMIED I say.

NSO and every other alliance has also had to "rebuild during the war" to be able to continue nuking. Again just point to the fact that alot of the NS lost is cheaply rebuilt infra. The facts remain:

It is almost like NSO was the main reason for this war while NPO was just defending said target.

Handgun, not so much. And you have to be a damn good shot for your standard rifle.

I figured a handgun wouldn't work, but I wouldn't classify TOP as a handgun or a "standard" rifle.

It is almost like NSO was the main reason for this war while NPO was just defending said target.

I think it's been shown that that's quite different for just about everyone else. Edited by Neo Uruk