i would like to offer peace talks for woto

Mister black

It would seem to me that crushing the enemy in war and peace strategically is a core Pacifican value. As a former Pacifican myself, I am proud to have been a small part of perpetuating the classic Pacifican war philosophy of inflicting collective punishment and "salting the earth" in this war.

I think you're overestimating the impact HB has had on its coalition.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangerous trend? This has been happening since forever. People just wait till the middle of wars or after to post angsty cancellations rather than the eve of them now.

"suspensions", "cancellations" would be the coward's way out!

This war is getting old and both sides deserve white peace by now. Progress is being hampered for both sides and only the neutrals are progressing from this point.

Edited by Rotavele

It would seem to me that crushing the enemy in war and peace strategically is a core Pacifican value. As a former Pacifican myself, I am proud to have been a small part of perpetuating the classic NPO war philosophy of inflicting collective punishment and "salting the earth."

I do not believe there is anything morally wrong with us being offered harsh terms.

This war is getting old and both sides deserve white peace by now. Progress is being hampered for both sides and only the neutrals are progressing from this point.

I think you will find that AZTEC are doing pretty well too!! 

It would seem to me that crushing the enemy in war and peace strategically is a core Pacifican value. As a former Pacifican myself, I am proud to have been a small part of perpetuating the classic NPO war philosophy of inflicting collective punishment and "salting the earth."

Well as a failed Pacifican and failed Baratheon thankfully you have found a home at TOP and really dont have the ability to fall further. But please continue to preach on what you consider classic and living in the past ;)

*EDIT - spelling fail

Edited by Lord Valleo

Well as a failed Pacifican and failed Baratheon thankfully you have found a home at TOP and really dont have the ability to fall further. But please continue to preach on what you consider classic and living in the past ;)

*EDIT - spelling fail

This isn't about me, this is about NPO holding up peace. Which is fine with me, personally, as I really like war.

* NPO has been refused the opportunity to even sit down and negotiate an exit from this war until we are left alone on the battlefield and vulnerable to harsh terms. The cute PR attempts to say we are "holding up the war" are absolute lies.

Vulnerable how? Since if everyone left the battlefield and you ended up being held with horrific terms then there is nothing stopping them re-entering in disgust.

You could say that is against the "norm" but nothing seems the "norm" these recent years.

White peace is soo over used these days that it has no proper meaning, if an opponent isn't neutralised then giving white peace makes the fighting politically pointless if its going to come around and bite you in the arse afew months down the line. So if someone wants to peace out and the threat is not neutralised then a compromise is needed if it isn't liked then continue fighting until one is found.

*EDIT - spelling fail

You really should learn to check in-game AAs before assuming things based on pips...

This isn't about me, this is about NPO holding up peace. Which is fine with me, personally, as I really like war.

Well thankfully no one really cares what you like personally. But now we are back where you say we are "holding up peace". Exactly how? I guess we go back to the scenario where those like yourself believe we have been offered terms but we have rejected them? But wait...there are those in our coalition and alliance who will testify we have not been offered terms and the circle of garbage continues. Thank you for participating :psyduck:

You really should learn to check in-game AAs before assuming things based on pips...

Fair enough, but that would require effort. Honestly don't really have the energy considering I continually try to follow the circles of crap put forward from your coalition. Besides TOP or TOP lapdogs (MI6) is there really a difference at this point?

Fair enough, but that would require effort. Honestly don't really have the energy considering I continually try to follow the circles of crap put forward from your coalition. Besides TOP or TOP lapdogs (MI6) is there really a difference at this point?

I thought everyone was a TOP lapdog

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I can not change what transpired between Sengoku and Brehon during EQ war. Nor could I be possibly bothered too. That is the the bottom line here.

Other then that, if we were not counting on monetary assistance coming from the targeted nations on the talked about possible terms, then perhaps we wouldn't be so vehemently opposed. Those nations have a purpose to meet already explained. Those in the monetary departments of the Order can share their numbers. To disable that possibility would be a harsh punitive measure for us,...and over what? That a small fraction of our nations stayed in peace mode during war? Practice more wide spread among those calling for this term from the opposite side? A practice that is common place. Are we the supposed cause for this war so to be thusly subjected to special cosideration?

This is just more blood lust, and all those with a hard on for us will cheer this idea. I am just here, to take note.

Take note then Branimir, I think everyone should just pack up and go home when we are all done.  So who is actually done here?  Is the NPO really ready to surrender and walk away?

So who is actually done here?  Is the NPO really ready to surrender and walk away?

I think that's already been established as 'yes.' However not under insanely punitive measures. If that's the stroking you need though, keep strokin. The war can keep going.

It's almost as if maybe having 13k infra banks with no tech would be a really bad idea if you were blindsided.

Maybe the NPO, masterminds you make them, have some contingency plans for their banks as well? Did you monitor their slots after every war to see if they sent out money or not post-war? Maybe they buy tech after handing their free fat wads of cash.

Actually, having banks period is a really bad idea. If the nations are useless in a war, they are useless period. 

Just how high were you when you posted this?  Oh wait maybe you and yours are actually starting to believe the rumors and propaganda you are pushing (said rumors being possible terms that may be offered and talked about in the future).  NNN (NPO/NG/NSO) has not been offered official terms because the oA Coalition refuses to even have talks about what the demands will be until all our allies have reached peace with their respective fronts.

Anyone saying otherwise is simply lying or has not idea what they are talking about, plain and simple.

Probably one of the most honest statements ever uttered in these realms.

Agreed

Some pretty rose colored glasses you are wearing there. How soon UMB forgets they received "White Peace"  from the NPO and its allies previously under the push of that ultimate boogyman "Brehon" an action which pissed off allies and (now) enemies alike. If UMB pushes for reps or other punitive actions, the hypocrisy will be Epic.

This is almost laughable...who has received the most damage? Who has pushed out the most damage? The stats speak for themselves and cannot possibly be accurate if you statement had any validity. :/

Or you guys can make this the curbstomp you thought you had but missed. If our beating was soooo bad you could force us to accept terms (w/e you guys get around to them). However this wont happen 1. Because the oA coalition cant come to a consensus on what should be offered. 2. While you may be the victors of this war, it is not a strong enough for you to try and do what you want with impunity.

Ummm it wasnt....which makes Caliphs statements so absurd.  But no one is surprised that members of the oA coalition cant even get their story straight.  It is entertaining to see Caliph/UMB say we are refusing terms and peace and then Crymson/TOP say where are the demands?  Get a room and get your stories and propaganda harmonized please ;)

So, when Caliph said most of the alliances have peace terms, he was not lying? Gotcha. Now just because three alliances do not, does not mean that Caliph was lying.  As for curbstomp... Pretty sure that will happen soon enough if things keep going as they are going. 

Because this war has continued the dangerous trend of alliances ignoring MD level treaties with one side in order to be on the other side.

Alliances may as well just sign a Coalition treaty

You mean the trend that has been done in almost every GW and many other smaller wars? Gotcha. 

Actually, nobody's said that. Your coalition's just used a bunch of optional aggression chains to win this thing.

Guilty conscience?

Actually, most of your side, including your leader has said it time and time again. 

I think that's already been established as 'yes.' However not under insanely punitive measures. If that's the stroking you need though, keep strokin. The war can keep going.

Then let's keep going.  when you are all in peace mode you can stay there forever?

I see you don't really like to read what you link.

Vlad was making the point that it's natural for wars to come and go on Bob in the fashion that they always do. One side, with overwhelming numerical superiority, will find a "valid CB" through some means or another and declare war on the smaller side for an assured victory.

Naturally, some peripheral allies of the smaller side will foolishly flee in fear of losing pixels while they actually lose something much more precious.

Nowhere in that short essay did Vlad say harsh terms were acceptable or that "salting the earth" post-victory was a good thing.

Actually, having banks period is a really bad idea. If the nations are useless in a war, they are useless period.

I never said it was a good idea, just maybe that's what they're doing.

Actually, most of your side, including your leader has said it time and time again.

Cowardly? In quite a few cases, yes. Bad? Probably not. And, let's be real, some fronts have been stacked to overkill for seemingly no reason except to do so.

So, when Caliph said most of the alliances have peace terms, he was not lying? Gotcha. Now just because three alliances do not, does not mean that Caliph was lying.  As for curbstomp... Pretty sure that will happen soon enough if things keep going as they are going. 

You mean the trend that has been done in almost every GW and many other smaller wars? Gotcha. 

yeah Gotcha, Gotcha and oh yeah Gotcha. Please work on your attempts at spin and coherence it will benefit all of us no matter which coalition we belong. Gotcha...errr I mean Got it ;)

As far as the "Curbstomp" you are waiting for what exactly? What have your puppet masters promised you?