i would like to offer peace talks for woto

Mister black

So. I'm a great negotiator and I would like to offer a peace talk for polar and sith coalitions. Each side could send me their terms of peace. And we can all deicide what's fair. This war is getting pathetic almost three months. Its an offer and its on the table. Maybe we can see peace soon.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So. I'm a great negotiator and I would like to offer a peace talk for polar and sith coalitions. Each side could send me their terms of peace. And we can all deicide what's fair. This war is getting pathetic almost three months. Its an offer and its on the table. Maybe we can see peace soon.

There have been peace talks, and most of the alliances in it right now have peace offers they could take today and see peace.

This war is continuing because the NSO/NG/NPO side wants it to.

Edited by Caliph

There have been peace talks, and most of the alliances in it right now have peace offers they could take today and see peace.

Excuse me, do you even know who you're talking to? This man is a great negotiator!

This war is getting pathetic almost three months.

Whenever it ends, less than three months later people will be complaining about lack of war.

The never ending cycle of people complaining about wars and then peace...

Edited by the rebel

Debatable. Terms that estimate out to over 20 billion in reparations eaten by a single alliance (NPO) being offered are kinda hard to swallow, even in small bites.

Debatable. Terms that estimate out to over 20 billion in reparations eaten by a single alliance (NPO) being offered are kinda hard to swallow, even in small bites.

Regardless of how you feel about the terms, "reparations" is kind of the wrong word to describe it. I'd say "penalty" is more accurate.

Wouldn't the "penalty" be the thing they're getting.

That's not a penalty, that's just war

But hopefully the war will go on for as long as it needs to go on for, unless of course we all hire MisterBlack to mediate. 

Edited by Amossio

This war is getting pathetic almost three months. Its an offer and its on the table

Wait. Three months after peace, everyone will be griping for another war. It gets rather irritating after a while.

Its like this game is stuck on replay or something.

Edited by Mr Director

Terms have not been officially presented to NPO, maybe informally, but even then oA Coalition has been more than cagey on terms for NPO.  So, no, the war is continuing because you refuse to offer peace terms....plain and simple. 

Even if you consider the terms official, they amount to over $20 BILLION in reps for an alliance just honoring a treaty?  I guess the Hegemony wasn't so bad.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Terms have not been officially presented to NPO, maybe informally, but even then oA Coalition has been more than cagey on terms for NPO.  So, no, the war is continuing because you refuse to offer peace terms....plain and simple. 

Even if you consider the terms official, they that amount to over $20 BILLION in reps for an alliance just honoring a treaty?  I guess the Hegemony wasn't so bad.

Inflation is a hell of a thing though, isn't it?