can i get some land so i can start my country

First you'll have to request for your name in the forum to be the same as ingame, whether it's the IG nation or ruler name.

You can do that over here.

Afterwards, you'll have to talk to one of the people who holds a protectorate.

Most Glorious Leader for land in Canada,
Triyun for anything marked with Tianxia (Sometimes he gives coloured land out as well, just ask him nicely),

Centurius for anything marked Athens' protectorate, and maybe some of his west-european coloured lands if you ask.

Selenarctos Protectorate would be iKrolm's.

Once you get permission to make a nation from one of them, post what you're taking in this thread.

And do read the rules in this thread's first post.

Please mark Tianxia Saudi Arabia (white only), UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, and Iran as Kingdom of the Gulf.

Added to the map, not yet updating though. Just for the record.

Edited by Lynneth

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure discussion of the map within the map thread isn't "spam," Lynneth.

Thank you Sweet heart.

I wasn't aware that this was the CNRP with Triyun and Centurius, I was looking for the CNRPv2 thread, and had that map open while replying to this thread, bahaha.

Edited by Rotavele

You know what.  I shallnt reclaim the open space in the Middle East as a protectorate.  In true libertarian spirit let it be open for any to do with as they please and bring whatever rewards or consequences their actions so merit.   :popcorn:

You know what.  I shallnt reclaim the open space in the Middle East as a protectorate.  In true libertarian spirit let it be open for any to do with as they please and bring whatever rewards or consequences their actions so merit.   :popcorn:

Huh. Would take it, if I wasn't in a war. But I'll have to pass...

Please mark my European protectorates as white land. ICly I will continue protecting them against foreign invaders who currently have a nation but new players can join without asking permission.

That is very nice of you and I humbly accept.

I'm claiming Yugoslavia and Hungary. Mark it as "Rotavelic States of Europe".

Edited by Rotavele