• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last post by Zephyr on the 23rd of december (CET, actually looking at it, might even be still 22nd server time), thus he's now inactive. The Republica thus has entered a state of debellatio and you can mark everything disputed and Republica in South America as Tianxia, apart from the Bolivian littoral, which of course is now part of the Glorious Nippon Teikoku. Thanks.

Please make sure Bremerhaven is marked as Austrian on the map (this was part of the original land split between me and yawoo)- it was there in the past but it looks like it got removed (probably assuming it was an erroneous miscolor).

Edited by iamthey

You can mark the Republic of Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon as part of Newfoundland&Labrador (as xoindotnler's last post here was 25 days ago) (my post of me taking it, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/111009-newfoundland-labrador-minister-of-defence/?p=3224291) and please rename The Republic of Newfoundland to the Républiques de Terre-Neuve-et-Labrador. Merci.

Edited by Shadow hawk

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if I could claim the areas of Ontario, Canada that include Ottawa southward through Toronto and up to the borders with *the United States.  I could not tell if this was part of the protectorate or not, the label is up in the Yukon and it is not listed in the Current Protectorates section.  If so, could it be named Niagara?

Better explained, I would be requesting the red and green sections on this map:

250px-Map_of_Ontario_SOUTHERN.svg.png

Edited by Minister Hudson

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if I could claim the areas of Ontario, Canada that include Ottawa southward through Toronto and up to the borders with *the United States.  I could not tell if this was part of the protectorate or not, the label is up in the Yukon and it is not listed in the Current Protectorates section.  If so, could it be named Niagara?

It's called Southern Ontario, Upper Canada or for CNRP purposes, I call it Faraway proper. It's protectorate of MostGloriousLeader, so ask him, though he's too nice to say no anyway. But well, technicalities...

Treaties
Any treaty (MDP, ODP, economic, NAP, etc.) can be made in CNRP with another nation. For instance, if you sign a Mutual Defense Pact (MDP) with Uberstein, whenever you are attacked in CNRP, Uberstein will activate the MDP and attack whoever attacked you. Treaties can be broken.

Economic treaties are treaties where you trade with another nation (Be it food, technology, medicine), and both nations are to be treated as if they have the same level of whatever they're trading. This is usually called tech trading, see the tech trading rules below.

The second half of this section seems out of date since we don't have tech trading anymore.

Edit: Also, might as well update to the new tech scale, and the new airplane multiplier:

3750 Tech, 7500 Infra x2 Squadrons
7000 Tech, 14000 Infra x3 Squadrons
10000 Tech, 20000 Infra x4 Squadrons Edited by iKrolm

Confirmed

The second half of this section seems out of date since we don't have tech trading anymore.

Edit: Also, might as well update to the new tech scale, and the new airplane multiplier:

3750 Tech, 7500 Infra x2 Squadrons
7000 Tech, 14000 Infra x3 Squadrons
10000 Tech, 20000 Infra x4 Squadrons

Changed the OP appropriately, tell me if anything's missing (or better still, if something's missing, write a description up so it's less work for me).

Also, update.