Golden Raspberry Awards 2013 - Award Ceremony

alyster

razzie-award.jpg

Golden Raspberry Awards 2013.  

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Alliance Of The Year: IRON 
There was a intense competition among all alliances in this category, but one alliance's star of stupidity managed to out shine all the rest. Congratulations on your victory IRON, the people have spoke. Here's a prize for you:
[spoiler]QTfU8Q1.gif[/spoiler]

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Military of the Year: Mostly Harmless Alliance
Due to RnR's late entry into the global war Mostly Harmless Alliance managed to live up to their name. With your damage out put of 0.78 damage given to every damage taken, you've been voted as the worst military of the year. Congratulations.
[spoiler]pPvJqSs.jpg[/spoiler]

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Block of the Year: Doomhouse
The glorious and feared Doomhouse Accords suffered a fatal hit this year. First the largest member of the bloc decided to withdraw which followed by a losing war and disbandment by Mushroom Kingdom effectively killing the bloc. Doomhouse, this year you brought doom to yourself, you've been voted as the Worst Block of the Year. 

razzie_normal.jpgMost Inactive Large Alliance: Mostly Harmless Alliance
With 52% of votes collected MHA managed to appear to be the alliance who's members appear to get laid the most. Congrats. 

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Diplomatic Team: IRON
Good job with NG guys. 
[spoiler]kAbVtuN.jpg[/spoiler]

razzie_normal.jpgAlliance Most Likely To Fail in 2014: IRON
As you've been voted to be the worst alliance of the year and the worst diplomatic team this award doesn't really come as a surprise. Anxiously waiting for NG-IRON war.

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Player of the Year: Rotavele
No comment

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Leader of the Year: Brehon
Dear Brehon, I hope Lord Valleo still keeps you updated of things. Just once more I'd like to extend the gratitude of Order of the Paradox to you for your awesome job in EQ war. The current war would have never been possible with out you. And as the numbers say, the rest of the Planet Bob thinks more or less in the same line.
[spoiler]187845.jpg[/spoiler] 

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Poster of the Year: Rotavele
Doesn't really need a comment, I'm sure Rotavele can justify this award with a post into this topic.

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Treaty of the Year: IRON - NG
[19:52] Steve_Buscemi[NG] We are asking for military assistance on LoSS.
[19:52] BaronAaron[IRON] we do not offer military assistance

razzie_normal.jpgLoser of the Year: IRON
Seriously guys this is the 5th Razzie in the row for you guys. Stop hogging, you even managed to out shine NG/NPO/NSO's star here and they are the ones getting rolled.

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Theme Used in 2013: ODN's Wrecking Ball 
Guys, even Betty White laughs at that. 
[spoiler]ht_betty_white_nt_131023_ms.jpg[/spoiler]

Disclaimer: Since I haven't been able to lock the polls, some votes may slightly change in the future as people cast more votes. Awards in danger of changing are the Worst Theme and Worst Bloc of the year in polls. Awards will still stay with the current recipients. 

Edited by alyster

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IRON and Failhalla should probably accept the awards together since it really was a team effort.

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Treaty of the Year: IRON - NG
[19:52] Steve_Buscemi[NG] We are asking for military assistance on LoSS.
[19:52] BaronAaron[IRON] we do not offer military assistance

Maybe IRON was just afraid of LOSS. Edited by Monroe

Nobody fears IRON Montosh. Try again.

Congratulations IRON. You certainly earned it.

Hey, I thought we were best buds :P

But seriously, people obviously do fear us, otherwise this propaganda wouldn't be necessary.

I want to make sure that you realize that there was a popular vote for these awards. It's hardly propaganda when it's the truth.

I do realize that. Still propaganda nonetheless. The Truth is that these awards are representative of what people think in perhaps the last month or two of the year.

Edited by Montosh

Hey, I thought we were best buds :P

But seriously, people obviously do fear us, otherwise this propaganda wouldn't be necessary.

I do realize that. Still propaganda nonetheless. The Truth is that these awards are representative of what people think in perhaps the last month or two of the year.

Lol. How cute.