Indignados DoE

La Marx

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps. What happened to your app to WTF?

It's still there. No reply.

As for whether I committed "treason" or not, who cares. The bourgeois norms of bob were not exactly ever formulated for anything but complete slaves. When you have been persecuted and oppressed, treason is logically a rational response. Anyone who is actually a communist knows this. I don't think there are any communists in INT, just posturing, and "war time now so we can't propose a motion that might recall our gensec!" Yeah, well hang the Gensec and send his family to the gulag if he isn't following the constitution, even IF they wrote it. Its power doesn't come from the author, but those who agree with it.

Hereno double-crossed me and advised and guided me in my treason too, which I wouldn't have been able to do without his advise and guidance. Because I came to him in a quandary and he promised "to handle it". So Hereno, working with the people in INT who are against my ideas and my radical style, not only laid a trap for me, but actively advised me on how to walk into the trap. Hereno assured me that INT couldn't hit me if I followed his advice to the letter, which was all backwards advice and involved me just putting myself in the most vulnerable position possible so that the people in INT against me could attack me and shout "See! Traitor!" etc, and then have these inane orgies of self-congratulation and "We were right all along" - and the more irritating and patronizing - "If you stayed and learned the ways of bob, you would not be in this predicament, young padawan." I have been on bob longer than my nation.

NoR and INT coming together - that is my biggest triumph. There's nothing I could say against INT more than this.

I have been on bob longer than my nation. 

Yet you say you were duped by Hereno? Surely someone with more experience would not be so easily led? Your not a reroll of Soviet Sindorin by any chance? That would explain a lot if that is the case :D Edited by Cataduanes

LOL IT'S D.I.C.K. 2.0!!!!

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/112889-declaration-of-war/

Few things he didn't mention

1. He declared on a NoR nation, didn't attack, requested aid, got the aid, and then surrendered out and left with the money.
  2. Lied to NoR about why INT was attacking him, I had to explain to them about it and they were then ok with INT hitting him
  3. There was no vote to have him expelled, there was a motion to have the vote, but was only made once he decided to try to undermine the gov and openly admitting to wanting to recall all gov members just so he could make a push for power

There is no anti-La Marx coalition, there is an anti-stupid coalition. There was no scheming with NoR, they only found out about it when you started whining to them about us hitting you after you surrendered. In their defense, which is odd of my to do, they asked us to stop hitting you, once they found out what you did though lol they were ok with it.

I got reprimanded? This is news to me :P

He also demanded that we do a 12/100 trial run for 10 days lol I promptly told him that he wasn't going to get any of that.

No he wasn't supportive of you, he was informing you that you were being a moron. Kinda hard to not have a majority when it's the entire AA that is apart of this "anti-La Marx coalition."

Also there was no retroactive expulsion, you left INT and surrendered during a time of war, you deserted, there is a policy in place that says if you do that then this is what happens. Would you like for me to go against the policy that we have in place?

The policy is pure Stalinism.

1. Yes I did steal aid, per Hereno's rubber stamping.

2. Since when is lying to NoR a crime? At any rate, I told nothing false to them.
3. I didn't "try to undermine the gov." That was a slanderous accusation leveled against me by you based on the fascist equivocation of my motion to recall craig as "underming the gov." I said that I would recall them if I could and that I would run for Trecom. This is all within the democratic norms of INT.

There was scheming with NoR. I've seen all your logs too. No he did not inform me I was being a moron, nor would I call the alliance/coalition "anti-stupid." It's this sort of crude cheapness that you hand doll out liberally and arrogantly that brings the credibility of the entire aa down, besides your narrow and undemocratic construal of the constitution, and your haranguing me bitterly and ridiculously over my proposals on the OWF. Why do you think I wanted to run for Trecom? My proposals in the OWF were just generalities, it was your ridiculous bitterness and pettiness that gave me the idea of implementing them in INT just to test how far you would go - basically open conspiring with enemies of INT against me - to remove me.

Edited by La Marx

It's still there. No reply.

As for whether I committed "treason" or not, who cares. The bourgeois norms of bob were not exactly ever formulated for anything but complete slaves. When you have been persecuted and oppressed, treason is logically a rational response. Anyone who is actually a communist knows this. I don't think there are any communists in INT, just posturing, and "war time now so we can't propose a motion that might recall our gensec!" Yeah, well hang the Gensec and send his family to the gulag if he isn't following the constitution, even IF they wrote it. Its power doesn't come from the author, but those who agree with it.

Hereno double-crossed me and advised and guided me in my treason too, which I wouldn't have been able to do without his advise and guidance. Because I came to him in a quandary and he promised "to handle it". So Hereno, working with the people in INT who are against my ideas and my radical style, not only laid a trap for me, but actively advised me on how to walk into the trap. Hereno assured me that INT couldn't hit me if I followed his advice to the letter, which was all backwards advice and involved me just putting myself in the most vulnerable position possible so that the people in INT against me could attack me and shout "See! Traitor!" etc, and then have these inane orgies of self-congratulation and "We were right all along" - and the more irritating and patronizing - "If you stayed and learned the ways of bob, you would not be in this predicament, young padawan." I have been on bob longer than my nation.

NoR and INT coming together - that is my biggest triumph. There's nothing I could say against INT more than this.

So let me get this straight. You made an application to join WTF. And then, shortly afterwards, you went of and formed your own alliance and posted a DOE, while still hoping to join WTF. :facepalm:

So let me get this straight. You made an application to join WTF. And then, shortly afterwards, you went of and formed your own alliance and posted a DOE, while still hoping to join WTF. :facepalm:

Definitely his first nation.

Good lord La Marx, you have bent the truth so much with everything that you've said that I'm now certain that you have no real idea what's reality. You literally can't help but whine and complain and try to spin false things just to try to meet your favor. There is so much that you have stated that is wrong that I'm not even going to waste my time correcting you.

Good luck with your micro AA Sindorin La Marx.

Hereno assured me that INT couldn't hit me if I followed his advice to the letter,

k.

[11:54:28] <Hereno> you could always just surrender and be on the PoW AA for Nordreich
[11:54:46] <La_Marx[Int]> if i did that i would probably get attacked by INT/their coalition immediately
[11:55:09] <Hereno> they're already at war
[11:55:15] <Hereno> why would they waste resources on you?
[11:55:24] <La_Marx[Int]> to punish me?
[11:55:33] <La_Marx[Int]> because they hate me?
[11:55:42] <Hereno> i guess it depends on how long it would take them to get ready, then
[11:55:55] <Hereno> it would probably take longer than a day
[11:56:03] <Hereno> do you think you can get accepted quicker than that?
[11:56:15] <La_Marx[Int]> that's why if we did arrange for my transfer/surrender whatever, it would have to be all done smoothly so INT couldn't prepare to attack me
[11:56:21] <La_Marx[Int]> hopefully

---

[12:16:07] <La_Marx[Int]> anyway, i am becoming comitted to bringing down INT's current gov
[12:16:22] <La_Marx[Int]> since they are fucking idiotic
[12:16:34] <La_Marx[Int]> or just giving them bad PR
[12:16:49] <La_Marx[Int]> they're not leftist in any meaningful sense
[12:17:46] <La_Marx[Int]> do you think you could talk WTF or something into accepting me pre-surrender
[12:17:56] <La_Marx[Int]> i doubt NoR can defend its pows
[12:18:01] <La_Marx[Int]> it's fucked
[12:18:22] <Hereno> it's already kind of dubious to even try this
[12:18:32] <Hereno> i don't see them accepting you before the fact
[12:18:36] <Hereno> especially since
[12:18:37] <Hereno> you know
[12:18:42] <Hereno> you'd technically be at war with Nordreich
[12:18:52] <La_Marx[Int]> i'm not in any wars atm
[12:18:58] <La_Marx[Int]> but i see what you mean

---

[12:53:12] <Hereno> talking to nordreich now
[12:53:22] <La_Marx[Int]> k
[12:54:49] <Hereno> <[NoR]Redneck> he cant leave the pow aa till the war is over as far as i know

---

[13:19:47] <Hereno> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/213-alliance-war-resignations-and-surrenders/page-89
[13:19:50] <Hereno> just follow the format
[13:20:02] <La_Marx[Int]> all right then
[13:21:54] <Hereno> are you doing it now?
[13:22:08] <La_Marx[Int]> waiting for the aid
[13:22:16] <La_Marx[Int]> soon as it comes i'm dropping the aa

---

[13:23:04] <La_Marx[Int]> should i post a resignation in the INT forums or just stay there on silent until they realise i've surrendered
[13:24:24] <Hereno> i wouldn't
[13:24:31] <Hereno> just ease out
[13:24:35] <Hereno> let it go unnoticed
[13:24:54] <La_Marx[Int]> yeah, good point
[13:25:05] <La_Marx[Int]> a resignation might cause blowback
[13:25:18] <La_Marx[Int]> although i'm quite controversial in INT at the moment so someone will probably notice
[13:26:34] <Hereno> it's up to you bro
[13:26:43] <Hereno> i still wouldn't tho
[13:26:52] <Hereno> it doesn't really gain you anything
[13:27:20] <La_Marx[Int]> yeah
[13:27:39] <La_Marx[Int]> worst case scenario it becomes the basis for organising revenge etc
[13:28:25] <La_Marx[Int]> although if i word it right i could try to cause a split by suggesting i was forced out by persecution

:popcorn:

Well done on the self fulfilling prophecy. If he had merely surrendered and sat on the POW AA you would have been left alone, we would call you a coward and a deserter but that's just name calling.

The manner of your exit, attempting to sneak off to another alliance after surrendering and then conspiring to steal aid made sure that an example had to be made. You stole from the Party and have been sentenced to ZI, once you hit Zero Infrastructure you shall be left to your own devices. On your reforms you where told numerous times they could not work , in order to reform something of this magnitude you would have to control all the tech sellers independent, in our alliance and in other alliances. Forcing INT alone to implement the policy would damage us, this was explained to you first reasonably but then your stubborn refusal to see said reason pushed people against you. This is your hole, you dug it yourself.

You seem to be the new target, La Marx. If I were you, i would find protection and an alliance quickly. These people on these parts of the forum gang up when they see fresh meat.

Come now, from what i can see (have subsequently read the thread), the gentleman in question is far from being the damsel in distress here. While certain aspects being mentioned here can be put down to naivete, others, not so much. Just because someone is being lectured almost uniformly out here does not mean the organization is out to get them.