Announcement from R&R

EgoFreaky

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty funny coming from the guy that tried to push FOK to drop us over and over.. and over.... and over.. :)

Let me just come in here and call the nonsense card on you here. TOP has never pushed FOK into dropping anyone. In fact, I remember that during Karma war it was the other way around where you guys wanted us to drop TOP. So don't go and play the pity card here. And I know what I'm talking about since I've been involved in FOK foreign affairs pretty much from the beginning to the end of FOK-TOP relations. 

Honestly guys, I really liked you when I was in FOK, but y'all have grown an annoying attitude that definitely does not suit you. Back when GFL was still there with you guys y'all made much more sense than you do right now. Apparently you guys got beef with us so let's just get all the silly fake stories out of the way and just fight it out on the battlefield. That way I will hopefully regain the respect and love I had for you guys back in the days. 

Edited by AvengerNL

Let's all grab teapots and history books!

My favorite part about this announcement is that it was necessary, because NATO members aren't told crap during war. But everybody understands how much RnR supports us, as we them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVs6ZJ9832M

At this point, all there's left to do is have fun :3

Honestly guys, I really liked you when I was in FOK, but y'all have grown an annoying attitude that definitely does not suit you. Back when GFL was still there with you guys y'all made much more sense than you do right now. Apparently you guys got beef with us so let's just get all the silly fake stories out of the way and just fight it out on the battlefield. That way I will hopefully regain the respect and love I had for you guys back in the days. 

Similarly, there are a lot of people who antagonised ex-SF 'n XX alliances within TOP, and who still antagonise. Whether from pre-Karma days, from Grudge and Dave, from last war, or even just Bob whose SF hard-on will last longer than time itself. If either TOP or R&R actually wanted to get at each other, this DoW could have happened a month ago.

So... I don't think it's anything deep-seated or personal, I just see it as promoting some niggle and rivalry for the sake of making the war fun.

Then again, maybe there was some tragic, behind the scenes trade-bungle during CTI days that none of us know about. You know, that's probably it.

Similarly, there are a lot of people who antagonised ex-SF 'n XX alliances within TOP, and who still antagonise. Whether from pre-Karma days, from Grudge and Dave, from last war, or even just Bob whose SF hard-on will last longer than time itself. If either TOP or R&R actually wanted to get at each other, this DoW could have happened a month ago.

So... I don't think it's anything deep-seated or personal, I just see it as promoting some niggle and rivalry for the sake of making the war fun.

Then again, maybe there was some tragic, behind the scenes trade-bungle during CTI days that none of us know about. You know, that's probably it.

This goes much deeper than that, you fool! You may have forgotten your treachery in OUT, but we haven't!