Recruitment Message From Your New Alliance!!!

Hello. I am USA Conservative on CN:TE. (Candor on CN:SE.) I would like to invite you to Della Luna.

Della Luna is a black-based alliance. I am the owner of it. It is nothing big. It is starting up the moment I get my nation up and running for Round 29. It has no members besides myself. Not a way to advertise, I know, but I believe in transparency. However, I have already talked to a few alliances and might be getting into a treaty circle, so that we can grow and eventually dominate together.

Hello. I am USA Conservative on CN:TE. (Candor on CN:SE.) I would like to invite you to Della Luna.

Della Luna is a black-based alliance. I am the owner of it. It is nothing big. It is starting up the moment I get my nation up and running for Round 29. It has no members besides myself. Not a way to advertise, I know, but I believe in transparency. However, I have already talked to a few alliances and might be getting into a treaty circle, so that we can grow and eventually dominate together.

hf getting stomped

No, actually, I should be in a treaty circle with 4 other alliances, some of which are well-known. The alliance I talked to was in the top 5 alliances during this past round.

Edited by Candor

No, actually, I should be in a treaty circle with 4 other alliances, some of which are well-known. The alliance I talked to was in the top 5 alliances during this past round.

Being in the top 5 by score means nothing. Score means nothing, its all ANS/NS. 

Being in the top 5 by score means nothing. Score means nothing, its all ANS/NS. 

Bomb, despite the (temporary?) weakness of the above mentioned alliance block, the fact remains: it's strength has been  growing during the last few rounds and the alliances, which had been threatning them with some sort of destruction and punitive

actions did nothing of the sort, which makes joining such block and therefore changing the established "order" of things in TE a more plausible and attractive trend.

I'm against such coalitions, but I sort of like those guys lol.

Let's see what happens :D

Edited by kongland

You are smart! I'm impressed, kongland. Yeah, I was one of them for a few rounds. I got started on SE in October 2012, and started on and off TE in late February of 2013. I was co-owner of The Order of the Knights Tartarus, but we were war-battered and inactive, so many of us joined the "evil Daleks & Co.". Lol!

B-)

Let's celebrate the creation of just another advanced thinking group of CN-TE Gamers...!!! :D

Congratulations and warm Welcome to you and your Della Luna AA...!!! B-) ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND TO ALL...!!!!!

Edited by HDSupreme