Razzie Awards. Vote 3. Palyers

alyster

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centurius, you have my vote as the worst leader. Keep the TOPs flag high bro. 

That's weird because two other people said they voted Centurius as well and he only has 3 votes so far.

Also Tywin, consider this our standoff  :((

Edited by Rotavele

I never get to win any of these.

I was excited to win my first one, but every time I look me and Tywin are 1 for 1. It is currently 16-16. 

I may get Worst Player, but Buckaroo is fighting me for that one too. :( I know how you feel Mogar. I thought it was finally my year. :,(

A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

Tywin Lannister has that Bad ass !@#$%* status.

Why isn't the IRON leader in the worst leaders?

Because no one likes you.

do you know who he is?

Hes your allies government, don't disrespect him in public. 

Nevermind, you left GLOTFM. Carry on.

Edited by Rotavele

Worst hipster poll maker of december : alyster

You always make a solid display whenever anyone makes "worst poster" lists. Rota is an intentional trash-poster (no offence, man) and Buckaroo and Tywin are the trendy rage right now, but you have a good fourth place (although I admit I am a bit surprised that Hereno is that near - 11 to 13 - right now).

For the record, Myth, I don't think that you deserve it, but you should expect it (and hey: maybe you do expect it) because of your general attitude towards people. An attitude you're entirely entitled to, of course. :)

Apparently not?

You do not even know who you are trying to trash talk?

This just keeps getting better and better with you.

You always make a solid display whenever anyone makes "worst poster" lists. Rota is an intentional trash-poster (no offence, man) and Buckaroo and Tywin are the trendy rage right now, but you have a good fourth place (although I admit I am a bit surprised that Hereno is that near - 11 to 13 - right now).

For the record, Myth, I don't think that you deserve it, but you should expect it (and hey: maybe you do expect it) because of your general attitude towards people. An attitude you're entirely entitled to, of course.  :)

None taken buddy :P

Also I agree. I'd take Hereno > IYIyth any day. IYIyth tries to make good posts and is still a bad poster. Buckaroo and Tywin try to make them sometimes, as do myself. IYIyth just can't help it.

Edited by Rotavele

For the record, Myth, I don't think that you deserve it, but you should expect it (and hey: maybe you do expect it) because of your general attitude towards people. An attitude you're entirely entitled to, of course. :)

is this supposed to be an ooc rebuke

i am so offended right now 

i want to clear it up since apparently we are pretending to give polls like this legitimacy for half a second: 

hereno, mogar and i aren't bad posters, op just doesn't like either of us. tywin and rotavele are legitimately bad posters, and i don't know who the others are.

but since people can't distinguish bad posters from people they don't like, or people who piss them off you have disparity in the names that appear on said lists

ie depending on what alliance user is in or what alliance user has been in their list of "bad posters," changes

point in case most of these lists ever created, and almost all cn nomination threads.

Edited by IYIyTh