Seeking Solution to a Bird Problem

skaha

I'm sure that others have had the same problem with DBDC raiding your top nations. I am currently seeking some solution to this problem, and am open to any solution other than being recruited by the DBDC alliance, which is a very bad solution.

A hail to the evil tech raiderz!!!

To the OP, have you tried talking to them? If so, what do they say? With that recent OG event and DBDC helping them out, they seem reasonable to talk with. Then again, get ready to get laughed at too, no one stands in the way of tech raiders and their profits!

Or you can ask whoever protects you to talk to them and find a peaceful solution, or go to war to defend you... Then again they might like the extra alliance to war with so tough shit if you go that route

You could decommission your SDI, Missile Defenses, AADN, planes, navy, and barracks. remember to rebuy troops every couple days or so and stay in defcon 5. It'll greatly aid the process of dumping your unused NS.

Nuke them back. Eventually they will beat you down out of their range and won't be able to get at you. :)

This.  Sort of.  Seeing as you've been with your aa for nearly two years now I'm going to assume they'd help you out, but you'll have to speak to them yourself. 

WTF sounds like a good option.

My AA just isn't big enough to help, nor any alliance friendly enough with us, and the number of Alliances that are big enough are very few and far between.

Not familiar with Kashmir, sorry.

Obviously, no one has a real solution to the problem, but then if they did, there would be no problem.

Someone telegrammed me with a solution, a suicide run attacking one or two of their numbers, going nuclear, and that would knock my numbers down rather efficiently. That would make me feel better, but that is not a good option either.

Nuke them back. Eventually they will beat you down out of their range and won't be able to get at you. :)

I wouldn't recommend this route lol!  Odds are if you're being raided by DBDC you aren't at a tech/NS advantage, and you aren't facing just one nation.  This may be a reasonable reaction (and expected by DBDC) if you have the warchest to rebuild and don't care about what your nation will look like 7 days from then.  I go into every raid expecting to be nuked 7 times.  

In Skaha's case he has no similar NS nations in his AA, and no warchest, and no real available protectorate to speak of..  I recommended him to join us for a period of time so he could rebuild his money and go back out into the world with DBDC protection, but he has apparently concluded that imploring the OWF to devise a solution is the better route.

To Skaha, poor decision making has led you to this point, and repeated poor decisions will be your downfall.  We've already offered you the best possible alternative, but joining a major neutral AA is a step in the right direction if you don't trust my offer.  I wish you the best of luck with whatever direction you choose, regardless if it puts us at odds with one another in the future.

Are you interested in never fighting? Join GPA or WTF.

Are you interested in fighting? Join DBDC, Umbrella, TOP, DT, or any alliance with a decently sized upper tier.

Edited by Bob

Picture a militia from say...Colorado or Washington, with libertarian leanings, cavalier attachment to our nations, and a lot of bloodlust.

We put the "high" in hivemind.

WTF sounds like a good option.

My AA just isn't big enough to help, nor any alliance friendly enough with us, and the number of Alliances that are big enough are very few and far between.

Obviously, no one has a real solution to the problem, but then if they did, there would be no problem.

Someone telegrammed me with a solution, a suicide run attacking one or two of their numbers, going nuclear, and that would knock my numbers down rather efficiently. That would make me feel better, but that is not a good option either.

Get familiar, become one of us. Ascend the stairway. Kashmir!

• 3 weeks later...