Avalanche Protection Announcement

250px-AvalanceFlag2.jpg

Lof%20alliance%20offical%20flag%20%28Cop

(Pretend they're the same size)

Skiing Liberty pact

I.  Preamble

Avalanche and Liberty Of Freedom have found a treasure together, and it is called "Friendship". So with that in mind, LoF is now a protectorate of Avalanche until further notice.

II. Sovereignty and Behavior.

Avalanche and Liberty Of Freedom shall recognize the sovereignty of both alliances in this pact.

Avalanche and Liberty Of Freedom shall be in a state of mutual non-aggression for the duration of this pact.

Avalanche and Liberty Of Freedom shall be in a state of amity for the duration of this pact.

III. Aid, Intelligence, and Protection

The alliances of Avalanche and Liberty Of Freedom agree to coordinate and share relevant information about the safety of the two alliances

Avalanche agrees to aid and defend Liberty Of Freedom against outside aggression by any means necessary.  Avalanche will also help LoF economically during peace time.

IV. Rescue

If LoF decides to throw in the towel, they (will,can) merge into Avalanche and be accepted as full members. One member, elected by the LoF membership, will be appointed to a government position in Avalanche as a representative of the LoF people.

VI. Withdrawal and Review

Cancelation of the pact by any party grants a 72 hour grace period by both parties to both parties before the cancellation comes into effect.

Avalanche and Liberty Of Freedom shall regularly review this agreement to check the need and validity of a Protectorate agreement based on Liberty'sOf Freedom's size and need for protection.

Signed :

Avalanche(Ava):

______MINON ROUSE, Alpine Patroller

______I AM NOBODY, Nordic Patroller

______DON SUPREMO, Mountain Host/MoFa

______TWITTY, Auxiliary Patroller

______Arborder, Auxiliary Patroller

Signed :

Liberty Of Freedom(LoF):

President- We The People of America

Vice President- COOLCAT of San Andreas

Cabinet Member- flygirl of New Cajun

Cabinet Member- Not Filled

Justice- Belize of Bahamas

Secretary of Defense- SerbianKingdom of SlavicUnity

Secretary of Treasury-Not Filled

Secretary of Foreign Affairs-Not Filled

Secretary of Domestic Affairs-Anton11 of Rusica

Edited by Minion Rouse

lol your flags aren't the same size

But congrats anyway, even though this treaty is obviously doomed (due to the flags not being the same size) :P

Don't worry, it's only slightly doomed now!  The sizes are much closer than before,

Liberty of Freedom...

Liberty and Freedom mean pretty much the same thing.

The "of" part turns it into "Being Free of Being Free", which means not free.

I don't get it...

B-)

Yeah...! (Clarifying)  The guys are so into it... that they mention it twice for all people to know they are NOT going to settle for less...

Nor Avalanche will...!!! 

PS..: Liberty FROM Freedom is what you are referring to...(Hope you understand now... :popcorn: )

Edited by HDSupreme

Liberty of Freedom...

I don't get it...

'Freedom of being free' and and 'freedom from being free' have two different meanings.

In any case, I welcome the newest micros in these parts. Odd choice in Avalanche (you know your protector's at war, right?) but I think you'll do just fine, with a little luck and elbow grease.

'Freedom of being free' and and 'freedom from being free' have two different meanings.

In any case, I welcome the newest micros in these parts. Odd choice in Avalanche (you know your protector's at war, right?) but I think you'll do just fine, with a little luck and elbow grease.

Er, yes I think he was aware of that. Durrrrrrrr.

Liberty of Freedom...

I don't get it...

You should look up determinism. Those words actually can be quite dissimilar.

Good stuff here, I wish you good luck.  :)

B-)

Thank you,Williambonney for your nice words...!  ;)

IT was about time... Avalanche has matured through the years to become  one of the most resilient and trust worthy Alliance/Treaty Partner on the face of Bob's Planet...!  Since the times of Greenland AA to POLARIS, and our current Partnership with the last one and CRAP,  we have demonstrated our love for faithful and lasting camaraderie...! And this are some of the good characteristics We Want to show and, Share with Our first Protectorate, the good guys from "Liberty Of Freedom" Alliance!  :D     And to that purpose, We, the people self called 'Avalanchian', will put all our good effort into that wonderful Endevour!  B-)

Edited by HDSupreme