Bingo Night at the Ski-Lodge

Coming from what was a sanctioned alliance that needed a sanctioned alliance ODN to attack barely a first page alliance CCC lol.

I'm sorry...I can't here you over the mountains of alliances your alliance called in to help you because you were getting beaten so badly.  Try getting back to us when you can handle your own shit, mkay?

I'm sorry...I can't here you over the mountains of alliances your alliance called in to help you because you were getting beaten so badly.  Try getting back to us when you can handle your own !@#$, mkay?

Go figure, you managed to have the upper hand on a smaller alliance.

Leave it to GATO to see this as the world's greatest military victory. 

Oh damn, almost missed his one... sorry 'bout that. Nice of y'all to join us! Welcome to the fight!

o7 Avalanche

Coming from what was a sanctioned alliance that needed a sanctioned alliance ODN to attack barely a first page alliance CCC lol.

First, not true. Secondly, have a little more respect for CCC. I'm sorry if you're evaluating them based on their position in the pages. I'm looking at the fact that they never hesitated to come in when their allies got hit. That's an ally worth more than any alliance on the top of the first page that'll turn it's back on an ally.

First, not true. Secondly, have a little more respect for CCC. I'm sorry if you're evaluating them based on their position in the pages. I'm looking at the fact that they never hesitated to come in when their allies got hit. That's an ally worth more than any alliance on the top of the first page that'll turn it's back on an ally.

First, opinion.

Secondly, I do.

Thirdly, you wouldn't have to defend yourselves from these types of comments if magicninja wasn't so deluded about everything.

Edited by the rebel

Are we seriously arguing over wiki browsing ability?

Guys, come on. This has got to be the stupidest thing I've read all war.

No, this war has had so much stupid from the very first DoW that this is a bit high brow for it.  Don't much care for GATO and never heard the other alliance and it does not seem like much fighting will happen between them anyway.  Thanks to both sides for making a dull pointless war just a little bit more dull and pointless.   

Avalanche is displaying sheer bravery in taking on GATO single-handedly.  Some alliances are known to only bangwagon onto the winning side, not so with Avalanche, a pillar to the CN community for all it's vital contributions through the years.

B-)

Lol...! Ha, :P Ha...!  Thanks,SteveBus... ! So you too have read 'bout small-Super ardent White Dwarfs ...!?!?  Beautifully Dangerous...!  Gato is enjoying it...! :popcorn: :smug:

Go figure, you managed to have the upper hand on a smaller alliance.

Leave it to GATO to see this as the world's greatest military victory. 

Well first of all, the "smaller alliance" comment: all we've seen is people claim how easy a victory it should have been for Invicta over the 'WAE' yet they called in 5 more alliances two days later to give then the numerical advantage thus squashing your 'smaller alliance' argument.  And now here we are, a few weeks in with 9 DoWs against us because apparently 6 alliances couldn't handle the "Worst Alliance Ever." 

And secondly, I've yet to see anyone call this the "world's greatest military victory" so you should really stop making crap like that up.  

Are we seriously arguing over wiki browsing ability?

Guys, come on. This has got to be the stupidest thing I've read all war.

Well, you're really the only one besides backwards elevator taking it as an argument. I honestly don't care other then I made a dumb mistake and owned up to it.

I wish nothing but Avalanche the best in our battles, and hope that I may have a slot or two for them.

Im loving the piling on of C&G. Glad to know that while you continue to boast and say we are terrible fighters we are always the main object of the enemy coalition. o/

Maybe no one like C&G? I don't know.

I'm sorry...I can't here you over the mountains of alliances your alliance called in to help you because you were getting beaten so badly.  Try getting back to us when you can handle your own !@#$, mkay?

Uh oh. !@#$ just got real.

Avalanche is displaying sheer bravery in taking on GATO single-handedly.  Some alliances are known to only bangwagon onto the winning side, not so with Avalanche, a pillar to the CN community for all it's vital contributions through the years.

And NG's side of the coalition is showing it's massive amounts of butthurt by complaining and !@#$%*ing whenever an alliance enters the other side of the war. Mostly from ODN, GATO, and NG.

Edited by Zacharias

Because I was totally serious.....lighten up and have some fun ffs. All of you. Breath. It'll be alright. You're winning and still....no sense of humor.

• 2 weeks later...

B-)

Humm... hear that ... Silence! ... Silence, like in a court room  after the judge came in and sat ... 

Like the Silence of the lonesome soil of the cemeteries ... Like the silence of the debunked Foe

before his Conquerors... Silence !!!      :excl:   :smug:

Edited by HDSupreme