Knights & Monarchs

mJQIjZp.png

The Knights of the Round Table (KoRT), a former protectorate of The Apparatus, does hereby extend protection by treaty to the Monarch Order (MO), a former protectorate of The Apparatus.

Knights of the Round Table
Protectorate Agreement

In order to foster development, expansion, and sanctuary to those seeking its help, the Knights of the Round Table pledges the following protection and support to the undersigned Protectorate:

Article I: Sovereignty

The sovereignty of the Protectorate and the Knights of the Round Table shall be respected and shall not be infringed upon. The Protectorate may freely request diplomatic assistance and guidance in any matter.

Article II: Non-Aggression

The Protectorate shall not engage in wars of aggression nor conduct tech raids. Neither the Knights of the Round Table nor the Protectorate shall conduct acts of aggression or espionage in any form against the other.

Article III: Defense

To discourage hostilities, the Protectorate will include "Protected by the Knights of the Round Table" in its alliance description. In the event of any unprovoked aggressive action against the Protectorate, the Knights of the Round Table may offer assistance first through diplomacy, then foreign aid, and finally military action. The Protectorate shall not be obligated to provide assistance in the event of any aggressive act against the Knights of the Round Table. The Protectorate shall not provide aid to nations or alliances at war with the Knights of the Round Table.

Article IV: Senate

The Knights of the Round Table may ask the Protectorate members, but Protectorate members are not obligated, to vote for a Team Color Senate candidate chosen by the Knights of the Round Table.

Article V: Embassy

The Protectorate will establish an Embassy within the Forum of the Knights of the Round Table, and shall provide a diplomat for official relations.

Article VI: Cancellation

The Protectorate or the Knights of the Round Table may terminate this agreement with 24 hours written notice.

Signed for the Knights of the Round Table:

Knights of the Grail, Knight-Regent
Mordred, Knight-Regent
Eviljak, Knight-Ambassador

Signed for the Monarch Order:

King Zicar of Alagar, Co-President & Secretary of Defense
Queen Krupps of Begarvia, Co-President and Foreign Minister
Comrade Josif of Soviet Union Russia, Director of Intelligence

November 23, 2013

MO are a known group of Tech Raiders who have since subsided due to events played out after the end of the PNU. With an incompetent leader (Queen Krupps) who hides in Peace Mode and dodges war (exemplified when MO decided to dogpile on the PNU and later withdrew due to their leader fearing one of member's nukes).

MO have also signed a treaty with Doom Squad -which was later ripped up 2 minutes later- and resulted in MO's failure at retaining it's members. With 8 active deals out of a possible 72, this leaves MO with a rather paltry 9% Slot Usage.

But that all doesn't matter because of the fact that you will try to disprove my above comments at all costs to save face. 

>.> Okay... I'm about to break the internet...

You have us wrong here, We would rather know all sides of a story than to just blindly preach the side that best suits us. But I personally think some people can learn and turn over a new leaf.

Saving face is farthest from my mind. In fact, I would rather have all information. And I personally would love to hear about this Ex-Treaty.

I only know that MO had been a sister AA to our own, under The Apparatus. And that that we have maintained relatively good bonds with them since then. Whether they had done this in the past doesn't really sway my backing this treaty shown here. And as they know, if they conspire to war and we learn of it (which we will) it will lead to their nullification of this pact.

But I do appreciate this information. 

It took one nuke to get a surrender and for the only two nations in range to leave MO. I wouldn't blame them either, their leader was hiding in peacemode while everyone else was getting nuked.

not that it matters one way or another, but alliance leaders hiding in peace mode is hardly a new thing, 

we could point a finger at virtually every alliance for doing this at some point in the last 7 years. 

Signed for the Monarch Order:

King Zicar of Alagar, Co-President & Secretary of Defense
Queen Krupps of Begarvia, Co-President and Foreign Minister
Comrade Josif of Soviet Union Russia, Director of Intelligence

November 23, 2013

Comrade Josif has surrendered and left Monarch Order, not sure why his signature is on this 

I've been getting raided by kashmir while my leadership sits behind peacemode. . Knights get on this. We been waiting for your help.

Jack Layton has been honerable and has Peace out with you Mister Black.   

Edit. Typo

Edited by St Kentigern