United Nations General Assembly

Captain Enema

The Sudanese representative would remove...THE OTHER side block from the bottom of the tower, leaving only the middle block. Amazingly, the tower did not fall. He would laugh and flick the block at the Bear Islands ambassador, "Sudan will never be defeated in the manliest game of Jenga."

OOC: I rolled dice. (Savage worlds agility roll, -2 from drinking, target number 4. Rolled a d6 and I got a 6. :D  It's a system I basically know by heart, lol.)

Edited by Uberstein

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I rolled dice. (Savage worlds agility roll, -2 from drinking, target number 4. Rolled a d6 and I got a 6.  :D  It's a system I basically know by heart, lol.)

Out of Character - I shall adopt your system. We'll need someone to moderate. A fair unbiased individual to manage rolls.

The Sudanese representative would remove...THE OTHER side block from the bottom of the tower, leaving only the middle block. Amazingly, the tower did not fall. He would laugh and flick the block at the Bear Islands ambassador, "Sudan will never be defeated in the manliest game of Jenga."

Katakatuaq  didn't manage dodging the block.
Son of Marten's damned spawn that is painful.

Damn it, even inebriated that man still managed to balance a tower.

"Be cautious of bears at all times, even when being mauled by a tiger."

Was time for upping his game.

"Care for a drink?

Uruguayan observer has that bottle of 18 year old single malt still

With distracting fellow departed we can drink in peace."

I'll split whole thing 50/50 with you."

What's a drink between friends?

In Jenga, however, you have no friends.

Just enemies to destroy.

Drink it you fool.

You're drunk already.

I'm completely sober.

By time I get a buzz.

You'll be laying on the ground.

Island's ambassador drew a piece form the tower's middle. . .

Whilst spinning entirety of structure.

A dickish move perhaps.

Of  course bears are dickish creatures.

3 of 54 pieces moved

19th floor added to 18 story tower

The Uruguayan representative would clap softly in awe at the audacity and boldness displayed by they mysterious man from Bear Island. He scrunched up his brow a bit in concentration and then offered a somewhat poorly organized haiku.

"Soft whispers

a tremble of noises

the tower falters"

Waiting for Sudanese impending and inevitable Jenga response. . .

Nothing could be any more distracting compared to business.

Katakatuaq  brought up a topic moderately related to international affairs.

Casual discussion like discussing the weather.

"How about 'zem Draka?"

Little weird seeing a full scale nation of cosplayers.

Or better described as cosplay faction?

I heard that stuff used to really be common.

Never understood the appeal myself."

Discussing a serious-ish topic would surely divide attention. 

Brainpower that could be used calculating a game of Jenga.

Come on, fall in the snare, just a little step forward.

Beginning such a conversation did carry a degree of danger.

There was a risk being the Bear could be drawn into a trap he set.

Edited by Generalissimo

The Capean representative would refill any glasses that required it after pouring herself a generous glass, "I call winner!" she proclaimed, "Considering we've had star wars themed nations, nothing can really shock me in this world anymore."

The Capean representative would refill any glasses that required it after pouring herself a generous glass, "I call winner!" she proclaimed, "Considering we've had star wars themed nations, nothing can really shock me in this world anymore."

"Call winner, no, I say that you can't.

Do, however, feel completely free to join right now.

We're just playing casually right?"

Casually playing?

Like hells of a thousand Martens.

Extra players, however, would greatly reduce a chance of losing.

You ignorant fools.

Diplomatic scale Jenga reveals everything you need to know about character of entire nations.

"Of course that applies equally to everybody here.

Do join us whenever you're feeling like it.

No pressure guys,

Just a friendly game."

In Jenga, however, you have no friends.

Just enemies to destroy.

. . . she proclaimed, "Considering we've had star wars themed nations, nothing can really shock me in this world anymore."

"Difference of course being that a Star Wars themed nation kind of make a bit of sense though.

Those films even had significant portions of countries identify themselves Jedi on census.

Command and Conquer, Lord of the Rings, Tropico, Gundam, Killzone, or even Avril Lavigne. . .

All of these had significant fan bases of noteworthy size.

Cosplay nations for that stuff isn't so unexpected.

So much as cosplay nations should be somehow expected.

Stephen Michael Stirling's oft maligned series really is odd fiction to base a country on.

Outside a vocal hatedom Drakavere is frankly obscure as heck."

I might care to elaborate further - if you join the round."

"I move that we switch games to something more challenging. Perhaps blindfolded skeet shooting?"

"Blindfolded shooting in enclosed space facility? Brilliant!

I accept you nomination. . . perhaps though after a round of this."

Edited by Generalissimo

The Sudanese representative would carefully push out a middle block from near the bottom, smirking as he did so.

(These dice love me. Rolled an 11 that time. Even with the -2 I hit with a raise! Highest number on the die re-rolls and adds in SW.)

"The Athenian Federation must insist more specifics about this 'nation' are made public or it will utilize its right to veto full membership"

"The Athenian Federation is hereby banished from the UNGA until they report for duty wearing a silly hat."

"The Athenian Federation is hereby banished from the UNGA until they report for duty wearing a silly hat."

"The Athenian Federation does not recognize the authority of the Uruguayan Delegate to make such a call as they lack the presidency"

• 5 weeks later...

The Meihua'a Representative dons his Bear helmet from his bag and leaps into action.

"By virtue of a sufficiently awesome yet whimsical hat Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear's formally nominates Meihua for General Assembly president."

Edited by Generalissimo

• 1 month later...

The Faraway Realm hereby reluctantly seeks member status with the United Nations, in the hope that the body improves its performance at some point of time in the future.

Bear Island's Nation of the Bear formally nominates our neighbors of The Faraway Realm to a seat in our General Assembly of the United Nations. The county's inception was certainly a violent and bitterly contested but we're all capable of moving beyond those dark times. Fostering international peace and global development, however, requires setting aside our past grudges to build a better world. Bringing an emerging Faraway into a greater community of nations best serves our collective interests.