Welcome to the Naughty Corner STA

duelking

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and IRON will never recover......What the hell happened to IRON anyway? They used to be smarter than this.

Like I said, we'll see if this strategy pays off long term.

I'm pretty sure Polaris is who initiated this war Mompson and I'm pretty sure that Polaris is one of the main players behind the strategy your side is using, I'm not saying that this was Polaris idea, but I'm pretty sure Polaris agreed or at least put no objections to this, since I'm not seeing any formal protest from Polaris, considering also that two of the alliances used to chain IRON are your allies.

I hope your victory worth the kind of things your side, led by NpO is doing.

Polaris did not come up with the idea, I can tell you that much.

I'm pretty sure Polaris is who initiated this war Mompson and I'm pretty sure that Polaris is one of the main players behind the strategy your side is using, I'm not saying that this was Polaris idea, but I'm pretty sure Polaris agreed or at least put no objections to this, since I'm not seeing any formal protest from Polaris, considering also that two of the alliances used to chain IRON are your allies.

Why would we have objections? You chose to enter on the other side.

NO you got it all wrong. It's ALWAYS TOP's idea remember.

Why would we have objections? You chose to enter on the other side.

We chose to defend one ally that was in need, I don't remember you complaining when Polaris was the alliance STA were defending. May be the power is already going up your heads? That's the most sad thing in all of that. 

STA, you're seriously going cry over this? I thought better of you guys.

I kind of agree that it sounds like whining from some quarters. To be clear: I don't think any among us has any complaint about losing a war that we voluntarily entered. Nor about being heavily outnumbered. We wouldn't know what to do with ourselves if we weren't. Various people among us have altered their opinions of various enemy states based on how they elected to conduct this war and are choosing to express that. Please don't convolute that with crying about getting our teeth kicked in.

We like that. :ehm:

We chose to defend one ally that was in need, I don't remember you complaining when Polaris was the alliance STA were defending. May be the power is already going up your heads? That's the most sad thing in all of that. 

I don't see anyone in Polar complaining that STA honored it's commitments. I see members of Polar expressing surprise that we're taking flak for not shielding you from the consequences of your choices.

Indeed, I think we all relish doing what we usually do: dishing out as much damage as possible while freely acknowledging that we're on the losing side of the war. If some of our criticisms come off as whining then that's due to poor diction, not actual whining. We're just saddened that alliances we used to hold in high regard would go through ridiculous oA chains like this. Especially Fark, an alliance that I held in very high esteem.

I've always thought that IRON was a terrible alliance though so I won't criticize you guys for doing this. That's just expected.

I don't see anyone in Polar complaining that STA honored it's commitments. I see members of Polar expressing surprise that we're taking flak for not shielding you from the consequences of your choices.

I think it's mostly the fact that oA's are fairly rarely used previously to this. Then it takes a 3oA chain onto our ally, and then a further 3-4 oA chain onto us. It's just hilarious how classless and cowardly your coalition is proving itself to be.

You are literally correct that Polar has no obligation to STA. It's just disheartening to see that after we took so many beatings for you through the years through a treaty that was clearly one sided in terms of benefit that you wouldn't do anything to assist us. I hesitate to call it that you owe us, but more akin to having enough respect for what we did for you to at least use pressure to prevent something like this from happening.

Again, you're part of a coalition that's trying to destroy us so you do not have any actual obligations to us. I personally just thought your honor would transcend not having a literal obligation to at least try and repay what we did for you through preventing massive oA chains. Oh well.

I'm not angry though. I want to reiterate that you have no technical obligations to us. If anything, it is my (and STA's fault) for feeling this way.

I think it's mostly the fact that oA's are fairly rarely used previously to this. Then it takes a 3oA chain onto our ally, and then a further 3-4 oA chain onto us. It's just hilarious how classless and cowardly your coalition is proving itself to be.

I don't get this accusation. NADC and all of their allies were all already heavily committed and essentially incapable of defending itself from you guys, especially considering how heavy your upper tier is. How is letting NADC burn to the ground the honorable option for a coalition to take? o_O

Secondly you obviously don't remember how XX was burned to the ground in the Grudge War through an even more egregious oA chain than this, and I don't recall you guys getting up in arms about it and charging to Fark's defense.

Attack across a coalition without treaties and you take flak. Attack across a coalition using treaties and you take flak.

Can't win with this crowd, I swear.

Good job IRON burn STA to the ground for me please.

This is a dumb thing to say.

You misunderstood us, nobody was expecting for Polaris help, neither we think you should shield us, we're just making remarks of the actions your alliance is supporting and the alliances you're in cahoots. That's the price for the victory Polaris wanted so much, enjoy.  

I think it's mostly the fact that oA's are fairly rarely used previously to this. Then it takes a 3oA chain onto our ally, and then a further 3-4 oA chain onto us.

It actually has been quite common.  There may be fair objections to make over this but I don't think using oAs is one of them.  That's just how coalitions work.