Temporary Round During holidays?

I was thinking that it be fun to have a temporary round during holidays.

It will start at the 15th and enD after christmas or after new years?

The temporary round wont save any stats or anything like that.

Ml

What everybody think about this idea?

B-)

DITTO.  

Christmas and Holidays,including NEW Year's Eve (some of us celebrates Wise men Day too) are a "Block" of very special days where we like to get  up close (and personal) with those we love and need...!  ^_^   GOD too, in a very meaningful way!    :wub: 

Edited by HDSupreme

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be down. While most of my alliance would be too busy to join during the holidays, I actually have more time during the holidays. This would give the opportunity for people who wish to sit out during the holidays, a chance to do that without sacrificing TE time. Perhaps we could do a tournament mini-round with no alliances, and just warring. Last man standing wins. Sort of like a Christmas present from Admin. :D I think it could be fun. And then after the New Year do a reset and we go back to the way things are. :)

Edited by Samwise

Suggestions for rules:

---People who want to play have to create their nations within the first three days, during which no wars can be fought

---Everybody starts with 20M and a Manhattan Project

---No collections. If it's easier to code, give everybody permanent nuclear anarchy, thereby crippling collections. Your starting money is all you get.

Perfect opportunity to get rid of trades.

Setting up a trade circle for a round of short chaos is a pain.  Just let people pick there 12 resources from the ones that exist (assuming harbor)

Suggestions for rules:

---People who want to play have to create their nations within the first three days, during which no wars can be fought

---Everybody starts with 20M and a Manhattan Project

---No collections. If it's easier to code, give everybody permanent nuclear anarchy, thereby crippling collections. Your starting money is all you get.

I think I could sacrifice the holiday for this!