Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

There is no emotion, there is peace
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge
There is no passion, there is serenity
There is no chaos, there is harmony
There is no death, there is the Force

Those 5 lines are what we stand by.  There will be 12 High Council Members to rule and manage the alliance.  The charter is done, but private.  Please do not put any of that spam from the other threads here.  This is a thread for questions and congratulations.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we take bets on how long this will last?

Please don't talk like that.

Alliances typically don't DoE until those basic things have already been settled.

Basics have been settled.  We just need to find a good way of wording it.

Not going to rip on new alliances not coming from established faces. Good luck with this.

Thing is though he has an established face, it's just that that face is complete shit.  He's tried to start 3 (4?) AA's in the last 3-4 weeks and not one of them has gotten off the ground.  He has no experience, no desire to acquire said experience, and is more than content dragging innocent newbies down with him.  So ripping is perfectly appropriate here, although usually I would agree with you, I can't in this case; there's no need to stomp on enthusiasm in general, but when that enthusiasm is causing harm to others, it is completely acceptable and probably even required.

Thing is though he has an established face, it's just that that face is complete shit.  He's tried to start 3 (4?) AA's in the last 3-4 weeks and not one of them has gotten off the ground.  He has no experience, no desire to acquire said experience, and is more than content dragging innocent newbies down with him.  So ripping is perfectly appropriate here, although usually I would agree with you, I can't in this case; there's no need to stomp on enthusiasm in general, but when that enthusiasm is causing harm to others, it is completely acceptable and probably even required.

I am harming no one.  This AA has gotten off the ground.  It is growing and will grow.  I ask that the criticism stop now.