The rule of Hime has ended

Fox Fire

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because "warfare" is conducted between one party... but good job.

i figured you were smart enough to put the word hippy with the word warfare and realize it was sarcasm... but good job.

edit. Can you understand it better if it is worded like this? "they aren't physically fighting but jostling for positioning"

Edited by Rogal Dorn

i figured you were smart enough to put the word hippy with the word warfare and realize it was sarcasm... but good job.

I figured you were smart enough to either make an initial observation that actually made sense or take responsibility when it didn't... but good job.

This is dumb what we're doing here but would you like to continue?

This is a retarded discussion (whether cuba NS is because of Land, troops or whatever).
Anyone that have followed Bob history over the last 6 years would be impressed that ANYONE for ANY reason was able to have more NS than Hime.

It is indeed an impressive and historic event.

Edited by King Louis the II

I figured you were smart enough to either make an initial observation that actually made sense or take responsibility when it didn't... but good job.

This is dumb what we're doing here but would you like to continue?

I've just been pointing out that you should've realized that what I said wasn't serious but that you didnt and haven't.

I couldn't care less if this keeps going. To symbolize my lack of caring here is an air jerk.

Wanker.gif

So you understand what this means here's a link to the urbandictionary.com definition -> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=air+jerk

I've just been pointing out that you should've realized that what I said wasn't serious but that you didnt and haven't.

Well, you see Rogal Dorn, I don't know you so if I didn't pick up on that trademark sarcasm of yours you could either have elaborated or been defensive about it and gotten your panties in a bunch. I don't really care which way you choose to go but I'll be more apt to humor the both of us if you insist on the latter.

Ah, the ol' air jerk. And urbandictionary.com! I didn't realize I was dealing with the cool crowd. You may be impressed by my entry, search it out at your own risk. ;)

Out of curiosity why does not a single person fight back when this dude raids them?

To: (unlucky recipient)    From: CubaQuerida    Date: 9/30/2013

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by CubaQuerida. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 35324 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 48.000 miles of land, 538.811 technology, 1,616.434 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

This makes me want to buy land to inflate my NS too.

P.S. Land vs. Tech/Infra NS is a big deal. In my opinion Hime would squash Cuba in a war.

Population Density at 3.21/Mile.

EDIT: Actually a majority of nations in the top 100 would kill Cuba in a war. Maybe were seeing the evolution of Tech Raids and we are at the point where Land is the main goal.

o/ Land

Edited by Rotavele