A couple Kaskus Announcements

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fucking dumbass. That's me you should be coming after for that apology. That was my Senator acting under my orders. It'll be a wet day before Shangri-La will apologize to you for something they didn't have anything to do with.

Rayvon. You are in war, we wouldn't band wagon. So Shang secretly came to us and said " we are the true NSO alliance"

Just saying.

Oh, and not to be that guy but, asking before the end of round one for a surrender is pretty insultive.

Especially when your allies like UCR don't fight back And have 70 GCs for 57 nations.

Or at all ( cough SL cough)

To say you are going to win before round twos even over shows how well DL knows war.

Sorry, this isn't karma where 200 million NS is on your side. Edited by KenoCore

You fucking dumbass. That's me you should be coming after for that apology. That was my Senator acting under my orders. It'll be a wet day before Shangri-La will apologize to you for something they didn't have anything to do with.

ShangriLa was directly involved in those; requesting it as well. Yes it was an NSO senator, but according to Pyroman, Hereno specifically requested it, I understand he is now in NSO, but he was ShangriLa government at the time. Also of the 5 members who were sanctioned, 9 of their wars were with ShangriLa at the time, as opposed to only 5 with NSO which further fuels the likelihood of them being involved in the sanctioning decision.

I believe it is a safe assumption to make that he would have atleast spoken to the rest of his government before such actions happened, if he did not then SL government can approach me about this and we can work something out. They have yet to come speak to me regarding this, or anything related to this war actually.

Yes, NSO was moreso at fault, but due to the current wars you have, jumping on you guys as well would have been useless as Kenocore has mentioned. 

There were multiple DL government people that confirmed SWF was leaving the war. They had arranged for peace for ALL of their current wars. That was the only logical conclusion. 

As for the lenient terms; we've offered the same to SL. All they have to do is apologize for sanctioning our members and the war is over. Fairly simple.

You singlehandedly make me hate Kaskus. You ignorant fuck. If you're going for that or have secretly planned to mar Kaskus' image - bravo.

ShangriLa was directly involved in those; requesting it as well. Yes it was an NSO senator, but according to Pyroman, Hereno specifically requested it, I understand he is now in NSO, but he was ShangriLa government at the time. Also of the 5 members who were sanctioned, 9 of their wars were with ShangriLa at the time, as opposed to only 5 with NSO which further fuels the likelihood of them being involved in the sanctioning decision.

I believe it is a safe assumption to make that he would have atleast spoken to the rest of his government before such actions happened, if he did not then SL government can approach me about this and we can work something out. They have yet to come speak to me regarding this, or anything related to this war actually.

Yes, NSO was moreso at fault, but due to the current wars you have, jumping on you guys as well would have been useless as Kenocore has mentioned. 

Lmao. Inventive imagination you got there.

Edit: Though perhaps NSO should sanction you again. Edited by USMC123

You singlehandedly make me hate Kaskus. You ignorant fuck. If you're going for that or have secretly planned to mar Kaskus' image - bravo.

[01:50] <UnknownSmurf> SWF surrendered.
[01:52] <ronjoy[UCR]> yes, Fad did get into a personal agreement

<UnknownSmurf> SWF surrendered
<Redarmy> pretty much

<UnknownSmurf> Just giving you an FYI that SWF has arranged for peace and has exited the conflict.
<RA2Leader[mobile]> yeah we know and will deal with them later
<RA2Leader[mobile]> anything else?
<UnknownSmurf> That is it. 
<RA2Leader[mobile]> oh so we get old news from our enemy...

[01:50] <UnknownSmurf> SWF surrendered.
[01:52] <ronjoy[UCR]> yes, Fad did get into a personal agreement

<UnknownSmurf> SWF surrendered
<Redarmy> pretty much

<UnknownSmurf> Just giving you an FYI that SWF has arranged for peace and has exited the conflict.
<RA2Leader[mobile]> yeah we know and will deal with them later
<RA2Leader[mobile]> anything else?
<UnknownSmurf> That is it. 
<RA2Leader[mobile]> oh so we get old news from our enemy...

The problem is that you forgot a question mark. I assumed you made statement becuase I read this thread before anything was said to UCR. Another mistake, I was not in government. 

Or was that directed at the terms offered to SL? 

Session Start: Thu Nov 14 12:11:41 2013
Session Ident: Rudolph
[12:11] <UnknownSmurf> Yo
[12:12] <Rudolph> Hai
[12:12] <UnknownSmurf> How's everything?
[12:13] <Rudolph> Not too bad, just RL kicking my ass in rather horrid timing
[12:14] <UnknownSmurf> Ah, yeah well that is what I wanted to talk to you about
[12:14] <UnknownSmurf> It seems to be horrid timing with this global war going on as well
[12:14] <UnknownSmurf> As well as your RL stuff :P
[12:14] <UnknownSmurf> Anyways, are you up to date iwth the int/DL stuff?
[12:15] <Rudolph> Sort of, reading it up
[12:15] <UnknownSmurf> Alright; well we agree with DL that they got fucked over at least from everything we can see.
[12:16] <UnknownSmurf> We understand that DL wants to hit Int for their transgressions, and we would support them in that. Unfortunately with them being at war with us, they do not have the resources to do so.
[12:16] <UnknownSmurf> We would peace them out so that they could go to war, but that would have a few negative repercussions. 1) They would leave you on the battlefield (something they do not want to do; and again something we admire) 
[12:17] <UnknownSmurf> 2) Kaskus would be left without a war, and that would make us sad. 
[12:17] <UnknownSmurf> So we proposed that we end the war with SL so that all of us together can declare war on int. We have two stipulations:
[12:18] <UnknownSmurf> 1) SL apologies for sanctioning Kaskus members in the last war and for attacking our protectorate during the last war. We will also apologize for the sanction issues this war. 
[12:18] <UnknownSmurf> 2) Someone in DL signs an oDoAP with us so that we can also declare war on the international.
[12:18] <Rudolph> Well, I can't speak for all but I'll pass the message along
[12:19] <UnknownSmurf> How do you personally feel about it?
[12:19] <Rudolph> Frankly?
[12:19] <UnknownSmurf> Yes.
[12:19] <Rudolph> The offer can fuck off but that's just me
[12:20] <UnknownSmurf> Fair enough, may I ask why?
[12:21] <Rudolph> You attacked us on the pretense of tying up specifically one of our allies, GATO. You attacked us on the pretense of revenge for having aided and supported our allies in NSO with swagger as some of your own allies have stated.
[12:23] <UnknownSmurf> We attacked because you had our members sanctioned and because you declared on our protectorate for aiding us even though you guys aided NSO. When NEW aided us in retaliation, they said that it was unfair because NEW is not allied to us. When our allies aided us though, you declared war on them.
[12:23] <UnknownSmurf> It was hypocritical and uncalled for.
[12:23] <UnknownSmurf> Pulling in GATO would have just been a bonus; not that I have anything against GATO but that is just coalition planning wise. I had no say in the matter, I was just told that by TOP.
[12:24] <Rudolph> NEW had no paper down with Kaskus
[12:24] <Rudolph> Your protectorate on the other hand, did
[12:25] <Rudolph> And I imagine it still does
[12:25] <UnknownSmurf> It's been upgraded, yes. 
[12:25] <UnknownSmurf> Regardless you did attack them after specifically saying that aid from allies was allowed. 
[12:26] <UnknownSmurf> I understand you personally did not say that, but SL govt. at the time did.
[12:26] <UnknownSmurf> Hereno specifically.
[12:26] <Rudolph> Smurf, to give you an idea
[12:26] <Rudolph> If I have allies aiding SL, say TIO
[12:26] <Rudolph> And you hit TIO in retaliation
[12:26] <Rudolph> I wouldn't hold that against you, because that's how politics and war works
[12:28] <UnknownSmurf> But..?
[12:28] <Rudolph> You can blame that on Hereno, tbh
[12:28] <Rudolph> Because if I was leader during that whole shebang
[12:29] <Rudolph> I would have told you the following:
[12:29] <Rudolph> "They can aid you on their own will but they will get hit because that's how politics and war works."
[12:29] <Rudolph> No bullshit hypocrisy on my end
[12:29] <Rudolph> Just straight up warning on what would happen
[12:30] <UnknownSmurf> If that had happened then we probably would have never had this war in the first place.
[12:30] <UnknownSmurf> Unfortunately that is not what happened and that is why we are here. 
[12:30] <Rudolph> Which is what I imagine what Hereno meant in the first place
[12:30] <Rudolph> But hey, shit happens
[12:32] <Rudolph> You can probably ask Hereno if that's what he meant
[12:32] <Rudolph> Or some other shit
[12:32] <UnknownSmurf> That it does. 
[12:32] <UnknownSmurf> Aid aside, what about the sanctions, do you condone the use of those?
[12:32] <Rudolph> It's to be used, tbh
[12:32] <Rudolph> It's a political and war tool
[12:32] <Rudolph> A rather under developed one
[12:33] <Rudolph> I, personally, wouldn't use it on the getgo
[12:33] <Rudolph> I'd use it in retaliation like they did with Nukes around '07-'08
[12:34] <UnknownSmurf> So you have no intention of ending this war with a simple apology? 
[12:35] <Rudolph> I will not apologize for the word of someone who is not even in my alliance anymore
[12:37] <Rudolph> You want an apology, you can go to Hereno himself
[12:37] <UnknownSmurf> As his current alliance was being dogpiled; we did not think attacking him would have been useful. Also you were MoFA at the time, while you did not specifically do it
[12:37] <UnknownSmurf> you were a party to it, and I would assume consulted on the matter. 
[12:37] <Rudolph> Had I been on when he said that I would have smacked him for that
[12:38] <Rudolph> No
[12:38] <Rudolph> I was not consulted on that
[12:38] <Rudolph> That I can assure you
[12:39] <UnknownSmurf> As I have no access to your government channels or forums I cannot say that for sure either way. I don't mean to inconvience you, but both you and Bdiah are still govt of SL and were back then. Therefore I do hold you guys accountable. 
[12:39] <Rudolph> That's fine, that's your prerogative
[12:40] <UnknownSmurf> I do hope you don't think I'm being unreasonable here.
[12:40] <Rudolph> No, you're not
[12:40] <Rudolph> Trust me, I know unreasonable
[12:40] <UnknownSmurf> What are you expecting from me/us?
[12:41] <Rudolph> A clean surrender
[12:41] <Rudolph> An apology would be utterly pointless
[12:41] <Rudolph> But that's just me, personally
[12:41] <UnknownSmurf> Clean as in white peace?
[12:43] <Rudolph> Kaskus admits to surrendering, no more, no less.
[12:43] <UnknownSmurf> This is nothing personal, but we won't surrender for monthes, not until we have exhausted all our resources. 
[12:44] <UnknownSmurf> The word surrender means we no longer have the ability and/or will to fight, that will not happen for a while. 
[12:44] <UnknownSmurf> If you are interested in peace talks that do not include the word surrender, then let me know.
[12:45] <Rudolph> Alrighty, see you in the battlefield then

PgkGUfD.png

('Expand View' on PM setting from our old forums has messages displayed in reverse chronological order, my message comes before Pyros - look at the timestamps; the following message the following day)

mfqwWIj.png
(foiled by the senator limitations)

No Smurf, all me. Talk to the source if you want proper information. As usual, you do everything half-assed (at best) and are again shown to be clueless in the end.

Have fun chasing down Shangri-La for that apology though. They totally owe it to you.

Oh even better, telling/asking people AFTER posting the thread during their confusion.

Gud1 Smurf.

Edit: To back up Rayvon, he asked for my input in regards to sanctioning you idiots, to which I more or less said, "Good. Do it, $#*% 'em"

Edit 2.0: So feel to come at me, bro.

Edited by USMC123

PgkGUfD.png

('Expand View' on PM setting from our old forums has messages displayed in reverse chronological order, my message comes before Pyros - look at the timestamps; the following message the following day)

mfqwWIj.png
(foiled by the senator limitations)

No Smurf, all me. Talk to the source if you want proper information. As usual, you do everything half-assed (at best) and are again shown to be clueless in the end.

Have fun chasing down Shangri-La for that apology though. They totally owe it to you.

So SL did know about the sanctioning and agreed to do it? Thanks for confirming what I speculated.

U5Tcs7l.png

You might as well chase down NPO for an apology too, then. And Non Grata. And Kashmir (who's more than happily taken up war with you in our stead since we're too occupied to help SL). Guardian was still active then, their government supported my plan - chase them down too if you can find any of them. And La Gran Alianza. Seems you got plenty of apologies to chase down.

Me: "Hey head's up, I'm gonna do this"
Them: "Ok"

And while you're doing so - remember, most good allied leadership communicate with their allies before doing anything, especially something so large. I wasn't gonna do such a drastic move without consulting all of them. This under no circumstance makes them directly responsible for it though.

[12:19] <Rudolph> The offer can fuck off but that's just me
[12:20] <UnknownSmurf> Fair enough, may I ask why?
[12:21] <Rudolph> You attacked us on the pretense of tying up specifically one of our allies, GATO. You attacked us on the pretense of revenge for having aided and supported our allies in NSO with swagger as some of your own allies have stated.
[12:23] <UnknownSmurf> We attacked because you had our members sanctioned and because you declared on our protectorate for aiding us even though you guys aided NSO. When NEW aided us in retaliation, they said that it was unfair because NEW is not allied to us. When our allies aided us though, you declared war on them.
[12:23] <UnknownSmurf> It was hypocritical and uncalled for.
[12:23] <UnknownSmurf> Pulling in GATO would have just been a bonus; not that I have anything against GATO but that is just coalition planning wise. I had no say in the matter, I was just told that by TOP.

Is this to say that TOP chose your target for you?

You might as well chase down NPO for an apology too, then. And Non Grata. And Kashmir (who's more than happily taken up war with you in our stead since we're too occupied to help SL). Guardian was still active then, their government supported my plan - chase them down too if you can find any of them. And La Gran Alianza. Seems you got plenty of apologies to chase down.

Me: "Hey head's up, I'm gonna do this"
Them: "Ok"

And while you're doing so - remember, most good allied leadership communicate with their allies before doing anything, especially something so large. I wasn't gonna do such a drastic move without consulting all of them. This under no circumstance makes them directly responsible for it though. 
Is this to say that TOP chose your target for you?

They asked me to hit GATO, yes. 

?

TOP asked us to hit GATO, we didn't. But if GATO hit us, that would have been a bonus. That is exactly what I said. 

Pulling in GATO means hitting them. Ok then. :rolleyes:

In regards to your other post, this sure seems to disagree with you're saying that those logs occurred before the thread:

The problem is that you forgot a question mark. I assumed you made statement becuase I read this thread before anything was said to UCR. Another mistake, I was not in government. 

Pulling in GATO means hitting them. Ok then. :rolleyes:

In regards to your other post, this sure seems to disagree with you're saying that those logs occurred before the thread:

Which other post? Oh I see what you meant.

The logs happened maybe 2 hours before this thread was posted. 

And yes, I forgot a question mark which is why I have stated after this war that due to the confusion, we've hence resumed war with SWF, and have privately apologized for this mix-up. That does not mean, however, that the confusion was my fault. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

You've just validated my statement, so I once again call for a bravo to what must be your plan - destroying Kaskus from the inside.

Great logs by the way, love those. It's not like I'm in some kind of coalition channel with them where we discussed Kaskus' announcing a surrender that hadn't happened, said channel including officials from all three DL signatories. That would sure be convenient. 

Rayvon called for those sanctions and the logs with Rudolph don't prove shit for your "argument" that you deserve an apology from Shangri-La. You can ask for one from Rayvon, any of us who condoned it as members of NSO, or whoever else you think you deserve an apology from, but I promise you won't receive one. Nor do you deserve one. 

Keep on digging that hole, though, it makes for great reading.

we've hence resumed war with SWF, and have privately apologized for this mix-up. That does not mean, however, that the confusion was my fault.

Too rich.

Edited by Letterkenny

You've just validated my statement, so I once again call for a bravo to what must be your plan - destroying Kaskus from the inside.

Great logs by the way, love those. It's not like I'm in some kind of coalition channel with them where we discussed Kaskus' announcing a surrender that hadn't happened, said channel including officials from all three DL signatories. That would sure be convenient. 

Rayvon called for those sanctions and the logs with Rudolph don't prove shit for your "argument" that you deserve an apology from Shangri-La. You can ask for one from Rayvon, any of us who condoned it as members of NSO, or whoever else you think you deserve an apology from, but I promise you won't receive one. Nor do you deserve one. 

Keep on digging that hole, though, it makes for great reading.

Too rich.

Like I said, I lead Shangri-La at the time and the only person who had any knowledge of, or authority over Shangri-La's approving NSO's use of Pyro's sanctioning of Kaskus members was me. Not that NSO needed it. At any rate, I already invited Kaskus to come try and get an apology from me (in regards to me consenting to Ray's thoughts - let's be honest, he didn't even want to use sanctioning them as a weapon). Though I doubt they will.

Not that NSO needed it. At any rate, I already invited Kaskus to come try and get an apology from me (in regards to me consenting to Ray's thoughts - let's be honest, he didn't even want to use sanctioning them as a weapon). Though I doubt they will.

Precisely. The request for an apology is moot, in my opinion, but I certainly don't speak for Rayvon or anyone else. Using a mechanic to gain an advantage in war is hardly unheard of or unorthodox. This a grudge war, same as all the others, based on a casus belli that's old hat to say the least. Smurf is a disgrace and hardly someone you want as the face of your alliance, and I expect nothing good from him; his lying coupled with posting a fake surrender confirming that.

If there truly isn't a condition under which Kaskus would surrender, we'll be here a long while. Kashmir has plenty of land that needs burning. Edited by Letterkenny