• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incoming Transcript from Field Op. 72, 13 November 2013

TOP SECRET

Operation Fall V reported failure, assets compromised. Repeat, assets compromised. Abandoning post and heading for rendzevous point B, linking up with Operation Fall Kraut HQ on main front., suggest Command Center takes urgent counter-intelligence meassures to ensure security of communications.

Director

#72/389

October 13,2013

02:10

OOC: get rid of the IPs you wankers.

Edited by Momentum

So the micro commie bloc is spying on INT where they discovered INT was spying on them?  Honestly this is so stupid I assume it must be staged and leading to a treaty.   

I feel as though I can say with authority that posting screenshots does not make someone a spy.

And Int further descends into irrelevancy. You guys were once semi respectable, now you're scheming against Die Linke.

This is exactly what I was thinking while reading the OP, honestly how was Die Linke important enough to spy on in the first place?

Edited by James Maximus

So the micro commie bloc is spying on INT where they discovered INT was spying on them?  Honestly this is so stupid I assume it must be staged and leading to a treaty.   

Could have been a leak instead of spying.

This is probably a set up like that time Myth was supposedly booted, you never know.

Edited by Commander shepard