Disciples of Destruction Declaration

According to NoMercy, having "88" as your sign off is fine as long as you are not racist on the forum. Just pointing out some hypocrisy.

When did he say exactly that? I don't know Oberlord too well, but 88 could be anything from a birthyear to some random number, I truly don't know, that being said I have never seen him make any racist comments in my presence, I also don't want to judge him, since I generally don't make it my business to intrude in the RL business of others, you however stupidly tried to provoke/make a joke by obviously using "88" as what it was used for by white supremacists, all the while blaming us for being white supremacists, when (as I said in ooc: ) I hate the movement (/ooc).

You are truly one unrepentant hypocrite. lol

Edited by Dragonaspect

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did he say exactly that? I don't know Oberlord too well, but 88 could be anything from a birthyear to some random number, I truly don't know, that being said I have never seen him make any racist comments in my presence, I also don't want to judge him, since I generally don't make it my business to intrude in the RL business of others, you however stupidly tried to provoke/make a joke by obviously using "88" as what it was used for by white supremacists, all the while blaming us for being white supremacists, when (as I said in ooc: ) I hate the movement (/ooc).

You are truly one unrepentant hypocrite. lol

Don't try to be dense. It is not random that two of your members chose 88 nor (c wut i did) did Nordreich pick Wombat 18 out of the clear blue.

Neither party is going to get much mileage by trying to look less fascist than the other, Dropping nukes is the best rep booster.

According to NoMercy, having "88" as your sign off is fine as long as you are not racist on the forum. Just pointing out some hypocrisy.

The difference is, that you are using it as open provocation. Like Nazis usually do. 

Their choice of alliance (see above) indicates differently. 

You have members like:

Das Reich of Gross Deutschland

I admit that their nation names are unfortunately chosen, but they have never acted white supremacist to me before, you managed to discredit yourself within 10 minutes of our discussion starting, you should probably just give up :)

You can come as NoR diplomat on our Forums (at least as long as you guys exist as an alliance) and go through our public discussion Forum. You will not find one post indicating racism. We have a politically neutral alliance theme that attracts people from all over the world, no matter what skin color or religion, can the same be said about your alliance? 

While I understand that one can be irritated about the names, we certainly won't take critique from filth like yours. 

I'm sure it is annoying to be caught out harbouring RL racists while grandstanding in a NoR dogpile. But hey, you enjoy your moment. We will outlast your pathetic coalition of band wagoners, then we will be coming for you DoD.

How cute,

I will eagerly await this coalition that you build to come and get us :facepalm:

Nordriech seems to generate some deep hatreds here. There's a difference between you can't please everyone and despised by all, and it looks like Nordreich is leaning towards the latter. Serious PR issues here, and there needs to be some re-strategizing in the Nordriech boardroom. I would strongly recommend a Trinity HR review procedure implementation so that you can get to the root of your process issues that lead to quality control problems.

Oh my. I actually voted against this war, and refused to believe what people kept telling me - that NoR was no longer the excellent brotherhood I once fought for, but a sick and vile beast.

If the posts in this thread are an accurate indication of what Nordreich has turned into these past years - then for the love of God burn it to the ground and erase it once more from the surface of Bob.

Oh my. I actually voted against this war, and refused to believe what people kept telling me - that NoR was no longer the excellent brotherhood I once fought for, but a sick and vile beast.

If the posts in this thread are an accurate indication of what Nordreich has turned into these past years - then for the love of God burn it to the ground and erase it once more from the surface of Bob.

How terrible.

Terrible indeed. Especially for the honorable souls that remain in NoR to this day. They deserve better than having to suffer under the petty and inferior trolls at the helm of this Neo-NoR abomination, staining the Nordreich affiliation and history with their presence.

Edited by Lewenhaupt

I don't quite follow.

Terrible indeed. Especially for the honorable souls that remain in NoR to this day. They deserve better than having to suffer under the petty and inferior trolls at the helm of this Neo-NoR abomination, staining the Nordreich affiliation and history with their presence.

You should remove your nostalgia goggels.

You should remove your nostalgia goggels.

Most of us have, which is now why we are at war. Nordreich fell into darkness about the time nem stepped down. He was the only half barrier stopping the complete annihilation of nordreich from the Finns. We also know there is still good people in nordreich, which is why this DoW is on Finnreich.

Also here for Notsi roll call.

Also also, hi puli. See you soon.

Most of us have, which is now why we are at war. Nordreich fell into darkness about the time nem stepped down. He was the only half barrier stopping the complete annihilation of nordreich from the Finns. We also know there is still good people in nordreich, which is why this DoW is on Finnreich.

Also here for Notsi roll call.

Also also, hi puli. See you soon.

Yes we're such horrible people us finns. How dare we hurt your precious feelings.