Choose Your Own CB

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if the say "better later than never" can be applied to this situation. 

I prefer "All good things come to those who wait" and I think I've got more history to take a view on this than you have.

Kill em Int :awesome:

All good things eventually come to an end. Of course, the continual lining of Nords and Commies side by side all the way back through the aeons (remember when we rolled purples together?) wasn't that great a thing in the end and I can't say I'm dismayed in seeing it end like this.

Hail to the two of you in what should be a really interesting little fight.

[spoiler]ribbentrop_1.png

Abort abort abandon ship[/spoiler]

*Sigh*

I guess it is time to recycle propaganda from days past. Maybe it will be fresh to younger eyes.

commiesmashnor.jpg

-Craig

Oh Craig, you know there are no 'younger eyes' left on CN. They're all disillusioned like the rest of us or were run off ages ago.

So I'm wondering, and maybe you can help me out here. Is this a declaration of curbstomp, in which you end the fight with the other parties at war with Nordriech, or is this an actual two enter one leaves Thunderdome thing where the war stops only because the enemy is out of range? Because I, for one, think you both should opt for the latter. It's what you want to do, it's what you're capable of doing, and, frankly, it's what you should be doing. Because if either side has an ideology worth clinging to, it's something you prove to each other, independent of entanglements with interlopers.

Right-size the war so it's the war you want, not the war you're willing to accept.

We're leveraging our core competences to maximize delivering real return our counterpart's inflated ns-stock portfolio and establishing paradigmal relations with positive through-put.

You're missing out on some strategic synergies if you're not smart-sizing your priorities.