UN Security Council Discussion

Triyun

The Empire of Tianxia has only targeted infrastructure of significance involved in the production of nuclear weapons, with your own past history the threat of your state possessing nuclear capabilities is a greater threat to stability than the limited strikes.

Tianxia has struck no infrastructure which produces nuclear weapons. For there are none on United Bolivian soil. You've killed civilians, that is all. We will however continue to make nuclear weapons at our leisure.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Through its charter the United Nations and its security council carry responsibility for global peace, order and the conventions under it. This is a global mandate which supercedes all other considerations, especially regional formations which are often biased to an offending party. As such the SAO has no position in UNSC deliberations and decisions"

"Sovereignty of a state can never supercede the rights of groups and global stability"

The Empire of Tianxia has only targeted infrastructure of significance involved in the production of nuclear weapons, with your own past history the threat of your state possessing nuclear capabilities is a greater threat to stability than the limited strikes.

"Who is the individual making these responses and what country is he or she from?" 

-Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Edited by PresidentDavid

Tianxia has struck no infrastructure which produces nuclear weapons. For there are none on United Bolivian soil. You've killed civilians, that is all. We will however continue to make nuclear weapons at our leisure.

Then whilst I do not speak directly for the Security Council I can state that it is my belief that further action against Bolivia will need to be undertaken. The Grand Republic when confronted with the same sort of demands by Athens stood down and dismantled all our nuclear weapons development. In turn we now have some of the most powerful and efficient power sources running in thanks to our friends in Athens.

Stand down your nuclear development program, there is no need for such vile weapons in today's world.

- Solomon Mufumisi, Grand Republic representative to the United Nations.

Then whilst I do not speak directly for the Security Council I can state that it is my belief that further action against Bolivia will need to be undertaken. The Grand Republic when confronted with the same sort of demands by Athens stood down and dismantled all our nuclear weapons development. In turn we now have some of the most powerful and efficient power sources running in thanks to our friends in Athens.

Stand down your nuclear development program, there is no need for such vile weapons in today's world.

While Paraguay agrees with the ambassador's comments, we will not stand for civilian casualties. We are fully willing to work diplomatically to end this crisis, however we will not allow foreign powers to attack South America.

- Secretary Scavo

While Paraguay agrees with the ambassador's comments, we will not stand for civilian casualties. We are fully willing to work diplomatically to end this crisis, however we will not allow foreign powers to attack South America.

- Secretary Scavo

Whilst we can understand your displeasure with the current state of affairs so far all that the various South American nations have done is voice their opposition to the Security Council's actions. Nuclear weapons will no longer be allowed anywhere in the world. That is a fact. If you wish for the damage to stop to Bolivia then do everything in your power to have Bolivia cease all nuclear weapon development. 

Nuclear weapons will no longer be allowed anywhere in the world.

So does that mean you believe Tianxia, Athens, Russia, and others must dismantle their nuclear weapons? Cause if not, then you my friend have just created a contradictory statement.

- Secretary Scavo

So does that mean you believe Tianxia, Athens, Russia, and others must dismantle their nuclear weapons? Cause if not, then you my friend have just created a contradictory statement.

- Secretary Scavo

Quite simply yes. I feel that if they have nuclear weapons then they should also dismantle them in the spirit of disarmament. Of course it would be easy to argue that they need them because of the fear that other nation's would have such weapons but then those same nations would say the same. All nations everywhere need to disarm their nuclear weapons. Nobody has any need for them.

You are a lapdog, nothing more. We can make our own nuclear power, and we will continue to make our own nuclear weapons. Luckily nuclear Missiles are capable of reaching all the way to Kharak, we thank you for your suggestion but will deny your request until such a time that Tianxia disbands its UN, turns over the Galapogos to the SAO and removes its presence from any islands within two thousand miles of Galapogos. Athens will also refrain from keeping any military presence near SAO territory. Lastly they will sign into treaty a vow to leave the SAO unto itself indefinitely. You're masters do not value order, they value their own agendas. If so, our request would be met rather than face nuclear war.  ~ General Cassio

You are a lapdog, nothing more. We can make our own nuclear power, and we will continue to make our own nuclear weapons. Luckily nuclear Missiles are capable of reaching all the way to Kharak, we thank you for your suggestion but will deny your request until such a time that Tianxia disbands its UN, turns over the Galapogos to the SAO and removes its presence from any islands within two thousand miles of Galapogos. Athens will also refrain from keeping any military presence near SAO territory. Lastly they will sign into treaty a vow to leave the SAO unto itself indefinitely. You're masters do not value order, they value their own agendas. If so, our request would be met rather than face nuclear war.  ~ General Cassio

"And thus you have proven why you cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons. The world shall not be held hostage by a rogue state"

I can ignore the insults, I can ignore your foolish demands but I can not and will not ignore any threat against the Grand Republic or its people. I have contacted my government and after only a short but critical discussion we will now be classifying the current government of Bolivia as a terrorist organisation. 

As of this moment the Grand Republic will place its full support behind any measures that the Security Council deem necessary for ensuring peace from Bolivia. 

We ask that the concerned parties involved in this matter keep in mind the hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in the country. Avoid nuclear war at all costs, for the sake of humanity! Paraguay officially calls upon Bolivia to immediately allow Paraguayan officials to enter Bolivia to investigate your nuclear stockpile. After such an investigation is complete, Paraguay will take further steps to ensure international security.

- Secretary Scavo

"And thus you have proven why you cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons. The world shall not be held hostage by a rogue state"

Hostage? How are we holding the world hostage. There is no threat posed by Bolivia, the threat comes from superpower blocs that use illegitimate claims to impose unjust rules over nations that do not agree with you. Our nation is not rogue, we are free people who refuse to be governed by tyrannical overlords.

This has gone on long enough. We cannot stand idly by while this third world country who has comparatively only recently joined the world makes ridiculous demands of countries much more powerful than any other country in South America while also speaking for the SAO as if it runs the organization. Bolivia has shown it is run by fools and that is unacceptable. If Bolivia does not comply in disarming its nuclear capabilities it can consider itself in a state of war with the Imperio Republica.

Hostage? How are we holding the world hostage. There is no threat posed by Bolivia, the threat comes from superpower blocs that use illegitimate claims to impose unjust rules over nations that do not agree with you. Our nation is not rogue, we are free people who refuse to be governed by tyrannical overlords.

"You threaten nuclear war against states that merely spoke out against you and issued a set of terms for such war to be avoided. That is holding the world hostage and the action of a rogue actor"

"Our people shall oppose the pairing of mad dictatorships and nuclear weapons in all instances, regardless of whether it is across the Sea of Japan or at the other end of the globe. Nuclear weaponry is too dangerous to end up in the wrong hands!"

-Nakamichi Minoru, Minister of Foreign affairs

I can ignore the insults, I can ignore your foolish demands but I can not and will not ignore any threat against the Grand Republic or its people. I have contacted my government and after only a short but critical discussion we will now be classifying the current government of Bolivia as a terrorist organisation. 

As of this moment the Grand Republic will place its full support behind any measures that the Security Council deem necessary for ensuring peace from Bolivia. 

We haven't recognized your tribal mongrels, we do not give a damn what you recognize us as.

We ask that the concerned parties involved in this matter keep in mind the hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in the country. Avoid nuclear war at all costs, for the sake of humanity! Paraguay officially calls upon Bolivia to immediately allow Paraguayan officials to enter Bolivia to investigate your nuclear stockpile. After such an investigation is complete, Paraguay will take further steps to ensure international security.

- Secretary Scavo

We cannot allow this while Tianxian bombardment takes place.

We will retract our earlier statement to the threat of nuclear war, however we will not adhere to the UNSC nor to Imperio Republica who seems to have thrown their lot in with countries who go about bombing others incapable of defending themselves. As of now we quit the UNSC and will no longer be commenting on matters established throught this organization, we also will not become a member state. Good day~ Prime Minister Robles

We will retract our earlier statement to the threat of nuclear war, however we will not adhere to the UNSC nor to Imperio Republica who seems to have thrown their lot in with countries who go about bombing others incapable of defending themselves. As of now we quit the UNSC and will no longer be commenting on matters established throught this organization, we also will not become a member state. Good day~ Prime Minister Robles

If you are incapable of defending yourself there is a long list of things you need to be doing before making threats let alone building nuclear devices.

The Republic of Madagascar will represent Africa upon the council, if it allows.

- George Hantana, Official Madagascar Representative to the U.N

Madagascar would like to reiterate it's previous request, and in addition ask that fellow African states support our Republik's bid to do so.

Bolivia would like to formally on the world stage announce its intent to be joined into Paraguay. General Cassio and Prime Minister Robles have stepped down as Paraguayan delegates process the takeover of Bolivia.

All nuclear weaponry is asked to be taken over by Athens and Tianxia.

Edited by High Emperor Aggron

Paraguay agrees and asks a team of inspectors from the Security Council to enter Bolivia to dismantle ALL nuclear weapons.

President Jose Gomez has ordered the following into Bolivia in order to ensure law and order during the transition.

• 1st Marine Expeditionary Brigade (10,000)
• 2nd Marine Expeditionary Brigade (10,000)
• 3rd Marine Expeditionary Brigade (10,000)
• 4th Marine Expeditionary Brigade (10,000)
• 5th Marine Expeditionary Brigade (10,000)

• 3rd Armored Division, 1st Corps of the Army
• 4th Fighter Wing (F-22)

Paraguay now officially recognizes the Security Council and apologizes for allowing this situation to continue longer than it needed to. We ask to represent South America on the Security Council.

- Secretary Scavo

Edited by lkfht