MDoAP Announcement

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your original plan to build was arse rape NAO? Poor Misfits at every turn you fail to acknowledge your actions and you also forget we fought with TPC as well as you guys.

The only reason the arguments are still happening between misfits and OP is your nations! All misfits dropped it and moved on with their business. You guys insist to continue being the asses you are and running your mouths about anything and everything. You think you are god being the number 1 alliances. Karma is coming don't worry Paul. Somebody will give you a reason to bitch and you will do your best to resist so I don't have to say "told you so" Paul you aren't even fun to argue with honestly. To make it blunt. You are an idiot.

I'm honored that kurdy and company seem to want to mention me as much as possible but if you'd like me to address your fictitious and vicious insinuations I will answer them in another thread of your choosing.

Thanks for the idea - I'll likely take you up on it soon enough here. I dislike being off-topic as well, believe it or not. :)

One last note in this thread, however, before I possibly make this whole situation a lot clearer in another thread - as I told EddyH and yung flow in-game, the majority of these nations are NOT directly associated with OP. I can't speak for iamthey, but everyone on my current AA hitting Swazz and company are hardly doing it due to the relations between OP and Misfits. ;)

P.S. If karma equals more wars for me, I'm looking forward to it! Edited by Kurdanak

NAO? please rethink your argument sir.

so, we had a mess up with NLoN and that makes it ok for OP nations to pound ours whenever they want?

KARMA will be a sweet piece of candy

Ok I stand corrected on which AA it was I am replying on my phone from work.

To the last part of your post, are you threatening OP?

The only reason the arguments are still happening between misfits and OP is your nations! All misfits dropped it and moved on with their business. You guys insist to continue being the asses you are and running your mouths about anything and everything. You think you are god being the number 1 alliances. Karma is coming don't worry Paul. Somebody will give you a reason to bitch and you will do your best to resist so I don't have to say "told you so" Paul you aren't even fun to argue with honestly. To make it blunt. You are an idiot.

We keep bringing it up because, well look throughout this thread and see how many times you guys said OP curbstomped you. Now we see who is the idiot. This is just a political war game and now that you are confronted with overwhelming logic and common sense you resort to personal attacks. I actually laugh at them but when you start making threats at OP it is a whole different matter altogether.

We keep bringing it up because, well look throughout this thread and see how many times you guys said OP curbstomped you. Now we see who is the idiot. This is just a political war game and now that you are confronted with overwhelming logic and common sense you resort to personal attacks. I actually laugh at them but when you start making threats at OP it is a whole different matter altogether.

At this point in time I don't think I need to "threaten OP" any. You guys seem to come up with excuses to hit us anyways. I don't care to go through this topic but if I recall people just stated this treaty is to avoid curbstomps in general. But please direct me to these quotes since you have all the time in the world. Preferably show me one before you guys took it personally.

A couple of people keep saying that you are actually a nice guy.... I can't see it though :P

it's simple Paul, stop hating on our threads and there will be no need for trash talk from either side.

Threats towards OP? we were just stating the obvious, Karma always comes around.... who mentioned threats?

there isn't much one can do when one is being arse raped from a nation double ones size

I got nuked 4 times and lost almost all my land, most of my tech and 1300 Infra in my war with SUN and got my Gov Spied, more damage then any of your guys took when fighting OP yet I am still far ahead of you guys in building. Learn something.

B-)

The sooner we get rid of the Plague... the better off for all of us... Isn't it...?  Why is it  that "Treaties" here are so negatively seen at,  and scorned ...?  Hum?  Isn't this TE of ours a place where all nations comes to for a better practice and understanding of military acts,missions, how to's , etc, etc.?  The creation of "circles of Influences" aren't strange happenings here...  It is called "Good standing" with this or that AA... even has been called "Friendships".  In those events, the various groups in "good standing"   simply AVOID to do harm to each other,because of it... and if the "Friend" seems to be at the bottom of the crater called "curb stump" those "handshakes friends" or even close range bystanders would jump on defense of the clearly mismatched &  hammered down entity ...!    Even if only by words written with dislike and rejection at the TE Forums,for the "crime" just witnessed,,,! That is a DEFENSE of the One grinded to dirt by the miserable "Bully".Isn't it Right,Paul?...  Didn't you know it...?   Treaties and Pacts ARE TOO an everyday happening, not just for diplomatic benefit,but for a MILITARY viable DETERRENT against ,precisely, those BIG, "curb-stumping criminals" we called "Bullies".  Here your defense of the smaller one,with words.strong and savvy, even if you don't see it, is Diplomacy on its dark side, when those words are filled up of menace against the Bad Guy... so much for Diplomacy not having a place here either...!  So Treaties, are The DEFENSE, --that too,part of militia-- that We have for our benefit Out There on the Bloodfields  of TE, when any of the "Biggies" just want to have some fun with US...!  Yes,defense IS a genuine Military course of action here at TE, and "Treaties" just emphasizes THAT...!   

So give TE an opportunity to enhance its attributions with the recognition of this,absolutely real and expected part of  a Nation's readiness for Combat...!  Let the small guys learn ALL of this for when they will have to do it at the Other Side of CN... the side that of course,we are practicing the military Life here for...!   ;)         

Well NAO and Skaro have an MDoAP that states either side is obligated to help UPON REQUEST.

Despite that, us and Skaro have done our own separate wars and only use this treaty when we feel its needed.

We at NAO gladly honor that treaty and hope Skaro feels the same.

This is no different than the ussual friends we see in TE... Its just written down. Its also an announcement of said friendship as an international political statement and fair warning....

So what?....

Just a question, if a alliance decides to war on Cult of Skaro (just an example i like reading HDsupreme enteraining posts) does that mean they can now count in the Misfits alliance strength as part of CoS alliance strength. So Warriors or Defcon1 can declare on CoS and no one can cry about alliance strength difference because theMisfits  is now part of CoS total alliance strength. 

Wrong... Misfits and Skaro are not one alliance and therefor you cannot count our combined strength as one.

although, i see your point of 2 alliances attacking one of us to get a response.... but in certain circumstances, each alliance may request that no help be needed. so if 2 alliances hit Misfits and we ask Skaro not to step in, then it is a clear curbstomp.

this treaty is wise to the wicked schemes of TE.

The treaty is nothing more than a protection from curbstomps. This is being treated as nothing more than a prevention to that. If this treaty was active when OP hit us and skaro felt it was an unfair war they could have stepped in. If they felt it was fair they would have left things as they were. Example, if defcon1 hit us tomorrow alone that would be a curbstomp and COS would enter to help the battlefield odds

B-)

Hey! Hi...!    Did I miss something. my friends ...?  ;)

I got nuked 4 times and lost almost all my land, most of my tech and 1300 Infra in my war with SUN and got my Gov Spied, more damage then any of your guys took when fighting OP yet I am still far ahead of you guys in building. Learn something.

you weren't down declared on :| andycapp kicks everyones ass :P

I donate